WWxBB1-a.jpeg

WWxBB1-b.jpeg

WWxBB2 - Day 51:

WWxBB2-a.jpeg

WWxBB2-b.jpeg

And, here's the next group of autos for outside:

MDs-a.jpeg

MDs-b.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Damn @HashGirl - you have a gorgeous shade of green on all those girls. Excellent training too. I love the in the house blurple rig!!

*** Update Time! cont'd...***

Here are the outdoor ladies now.

MAG1 - Day 43 (+12):

MAG1-a.jpeg

MAG1-b.jpeg

MAG2 - Day 43 (+7):

MAG2-a.jpeg

MAG2-b.jpeg

WWxBB1 - Day 52 (still no sign of flowers):

WWxBB1-a.jpeg

WWxBB1-b.jpeg

WWxBB2 - Day 51:

WWxBB2-a.jpeg

WWxBB2-b.jpeg

And, here's the next group of autos for outside:

MDs-a.jpeg

MDs-b.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Your ladies look wonderful on the deck, enjoying the sun.
It's nice to see some sun for a change.
It's been cold wet and miserable up here this spring.
But I digress your ladies are beautiful, but on your next run try and fill your pots.:Namaste:
By October when we harvest those bags will be screaming for extra space.
Wasting the top 3 inches of the pot can make a huge difference by the fall.
Just $ 00.02 .
Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

looking good ..Raspberry Cough is whats in my profile pic...she is a stretcher in flower just a heads up ..

:welcome: to my journal, No Pain. I've grown Raspberry Cough before so I know what she'll be like.

Your ladies look wonderful on the deck, enjoying the sun.
It's nice to see some sun for a change.
It's been cold wet and miserable up here this spring.
But I digress your ladies are beautiful, but on your next run try and fill your pots.:Namaste:
By October when we harvest those bags will be screaming for extra space.
Wasting the top 3 inches of the pot can make a huge difference by the fall.
Just $ 00.02 .
Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Thanks, Bill.

They're autoflowers so they won't still be out there in October. And, Felonious planted the outdoor ones as those are the ones he's responsible for. But, I will pass along your suggestion.

Great update HG. Your autos are vegging for a long time. What do you put this down to?

Thanks, Carmen.

I have no idea. I topped the WWxBBs when I thought they were starting to flower but it's like the topping stalled the flowering entirely. Maybe @BooWho2 or @Carcass know?

Thanks, Carmen.

I have no idea. I topped the WWxBBs when I thought they were starting to flower but it's like the topping stalled the flowering entirely. Maybe @BooWho2 or @Carcass know?

@BooWho2 and @Carcass : An interchange between @Jon and me posted in @Emilya's autoflower journal:

I currently have a White Widow x Big Bud auto that was topped on Day 41 and is still not showing any flowers at Day 57.

Impossible. It has to be a photo.

Do you agree with Jon?

Do you agree with Jon?
I think Jon is probably right- there's a slight chance that she may be a real late flowering auto, but the chance of that is pretty slim...still, I think I'd give her 10 more days to redeem herself, if she's going to. :)

Do you have a place to flip her to 12/12?, because you may end up having to do that..:straightface:

@BooWho2 and @Carcass : An interchange between @Jon and me posted in @Emilya's autoflower journal:

Do you agree with Jon?
Hey @HashGirl , I hope I didn’t put you off with my directness I was just in a hurry. I said impossible cuz an auto simply isn’t built like that or it wouldn’t be classified an auto. You can’t slow one down THAT much. You gotta remember (this has happened to me TWICE!) that it’s dumb human beings packing up those seeds we get. It’s not terribly uncommon for a human to accidentally put the right seed strain but wrong kind of plant in the pack. Have you grown this before? Is this what it’s “supposed “ to look like in veg? Cuz if so I suggest the strong likelihood is that someone messed up and you got a photo of the same strain. Easy to tell. Got somewhere you can 12/12 her for a few days? If so, you’ll know in three or four days, right? If she begins to flower she’s a photo. If not she’s a weird auto and you can just give her back her regular light cycle. Better? :rofl:

I think Jon is probably right- there's a slight chance that she may be a real late flowering auto, but the chance of that is pretty slim...still, I think I'd give her 10 more days to redeem herself, if she's going to. :)

Do you have a place to flip her to 12/12?, because you may end up having to do that..:straightface:

Hey @HashGirl , I hope I didn’t put you off with my directness I was just in a hurry. I said impossible cuz an auto simply isn’t built like that or it wouldn’t be classified an auto. You can’t slow one down THAT much. You gotta remember (this has happened to me TWICE!) that it’s dumb human beings packing up those seeds we get. It’s not terribly uncommon for a human to accidentally put the right seed strain but wrong kind of plant in the pack. Have you grown this before? Is this what it’s “supposed “ to look like in veg? Cuz if so I suggest the strong likelihood is that someone messed up and you got a photo of the same strain. Easy to tell. Got somewhere you can 12/12 her for a few days? If so, you’ll know in three or four days, right? If she begins to flower she’s a photo. If not she’s a weird auto and you can just give her back her regular light cycle. Better? :rofl:

Well, I sincerely hope you're both wrong because I already have the next 4 auto seeds ready to replace these ones. I will discuss the issue with Felonious.

Well if they're photoperiods, I guess it's not the end of the world. A lot of what I was planning on growing inside wasn't being grown for me anyways so not growing it won't be the end of the world. The 4 new Moby Dicks can go in a tent after they've been cleaned.

Here's a description of the photoperiod White Widow x Big Bud:

White Widow x Big Bud has become one of the best-selling of all cannabis seed strains. This is in no small way due to its very impressive yields and super-heavy effect. Originally a limited edition strain, it proved so popular that it became a staple of the Female Seeds' range.

White Widow x Big Bud is what is known as a di-hybrid; this means that it was developed from a group of F1 plants from which was made 2 selections. One group was selected for its large bud development and heavy yields and the other for its White Widow qualities, i.e. its fantastic high. These two groups were stabilised separately for 6 - 7 generations before being crossed again. The result is a short/medium-sized plant that grows to a height of 60 - 80 cm. and which flowers in a short 7 weeks.

The harvest from this strain is simply staggering, especially so in view of the fact that the plants are comparatively short. The flavour and smell has clear signs of its Big Bud ancestry being very Skunk-like. The effect is pure White Widow, a very fast-hitting, heavy stone which evolves into something more cerebral after a while.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And, 2 of the Moby Dicks could be grown outside since the Magnums are definitely autoflowers.

Well, I sincerely hope you're both wrong because I already have the next 4 auto seeds ready to replace these ones. I will discuss the issue with Felonious.
I know people almost always get free seeds from the seedbank when they bitch about it…fwiw!

Well if they're photoperiods, I guess it's not the end of the world. A lot of what I was planning on growing inside wasn't being grown for me anyways so not growing it won't be the end of the world. The 4 new Moby Dicks can go in a tent after they've been cleaned.

Here's a description of the photoperiod White Widow x Big Bud:

White Widow x Big Bud has become one of the best-selling of all cannabis seed strains. This is in no small way due to its very impressive yields and super-heavy effect. Originally a limited edition strain, it proved so popular that it became a staple of the Female Seeds' range.

White Widow x Big Bud is what is known as a di-hybrid; this means that it was developed from a group of F1 plants from which was made 2 selections. One group was selected for its large bud development and heavy yields and the other for its White Widow qualities, i.e. its fantastic high. These two groups were stabilised separately for 6 - 7 generations before being crossed again. The result is a short/medium-sized plant that grows to a height of 60 - 80 cm. and which flowers in a short 7 weeks.

The harvest from this strain is simply staggering, especially so in view of the fact that the plants are comparatively short. The flavour and smell has clear signs of its Big Bud ancestry being very Skunk-like. The effect is pure White Widow, a very fast-hitting, heavy stone which evolves into something more cerebral after a while.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And, 2 of the Moby Dicks could be grown outside since the Magnums are definitely autoflowers.
That’s it girl! Bobbing and weaving is part of the game! Creative solutions, yay. I mean, if it IS an auto I hope I’m wrong too. I want to grow an auto that gives you 60+ days in veg! Lmao

Thanks, Jon. Yes, the seeds were freebies and the breeder is Female Seeds. Female Seeds carries both an autoflower and a photoperiod of this strain so I can see how it can happen. I just hope they both finish before we get our fall rain as it's supposed to be susceptible to bud rot/mould.

Thanks, Jon. Yes, the seeds were freebies and the breeder is Female Seeds. Female Seeds carries both an autoflower and a photoperiod of this strain so I can see how it can happen. I just hope they both finish before we get our fall rain as it's supposed to be susceptible to bud rot/mould.
Any chance of doing light dep to get them to finish earlier, or are the pots too big/heavy?

I know people almost always get free seeds from the seedbank when they bitch about it…fwiw!
I wish, John! Though 50/50 is still good. I tried one of our sponsors' seeds when I joined here and the bugger didn't even reply to my e-mail. I was very diplomatic about it but 0 for 6 is intolerable.
I went back to my original supplier because they did so I paid for an extra 4. 10 seeds for the price of 4. 9 sprouted and 7 did splendidly (present grow).

I wish, John! Though 50/50 is still good. I tried one of our sponsors' seeds when I joined here and the bugger didn't even reply to my e-mail. I was very diplomatic about it but 0 for 6 is intolerable.
I went back to my original supplier because they did so I paid for an extra 4. 10 seeds for the price of 4. 9 sprouted and 7 did splendidly (present grow).
Well that’s a huge improvement!

Any chance of doing light dep to get them to finish earlier, or are the pots too big/heavy?

They're in 7-gallon pots and at this point when they're only about 16" tall, they're already too heavy for me and besides that, with my last grow being infested with bugs, I really don't want to bring an outside plant indoors. We'll figure it out. Hopefully, we have a dry late fall for a change.

That surprises me about our sponsors. The ones I've purchased from have been wonderful, i.e. @Weed Seeds Express and @Herbies Seeds.

Wrong journal. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom