HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

Here are the pics. I need to find a better place to photograph them as it's a kinda busy background right now but the table is good because then I can sit.
How about hanging a neutral backdrop screen like professional photographers use (only smaller)? You could probably prop up a piece of fabric on a big cookbook or something and use that as a background.

Your plants are looking healthy, Hashgirl!
I hope that your surgery went well on Friday. You're already back to doing plant stuff?? That's dedication!

Thanks, Adora. These pics were taken pre-surgery. I just got around to posting them yesterday.

My husband, Felonious Punk, fed my bigger girls yesterday morning. I haven't been able to get out there to see them yet but hope to see them by mid-week. Keep your fingers crossed.

How about hanging a neutral backdrop screen like professional photographers use (only smaller)? You could probably prop up a piece of fabric on a big cookbook or something and use that as a background.

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines would work. I'll have to think on it.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

I've had these pics for days but have been busy with physio and making oils. All of the plants are growing. I want to uppot my 4 photo girls to 1-gallon pots but since I'm avoiding the garden room for these plants, I was hoping to grab some ProMix out of the new bale Felonious brought home for the outdoor plants. However, Felonious hasn't uppotted the autos to their final homes yet so I can't uppot mine until he does his.

All of the photos were topped (CB Dutch Treats and Raspberry Cough) on May 23.

CB Dutch Treat 1 (CBDT1) and White Widow x Big Bud 1 (WWxBB1) both grew the most this week at 5" each.

@BooWho2 - can you tell if the autos need topping yet? I've already topped Magnum 1 (MAG1) as it was definitely going into flower but the others aren't quite there yet.

Here are the pics:

SUM22 - 420 Update - 26-May22.jpg

CBDT1 - Day 46:

IMG_8166.jpeg

IMG_8168.jpeg

CBT2 - Day 45:

IMG_8169.jpeg

IMG_8171.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 36:

IMG_8172.jpeg

IMG_8174.jpeg

MAG1 - Day 30:

IMG_8178.jpeg

IMG_8179.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

MAG2 - Day 30:

IMG_8180.jpeg

IMG_8181.jpeg

RC - Day 36:

IMG_8175.jpeg

IMG_8177.jpeg

WWxBB1 - Day 39:

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8183.jpeg

WW x BB2 - Day 38:

IMG_8184.jpeg

IMG_8186.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Hi @HashGirl, I had some catching up to do. Nice recovery on the CBD plants! And I'm not Boo, but the one RC and the first WW X BB are both ready to top, above node four I assume. The second WW x BB I'd wait one or two more days, likely one, for that 5th node to come out a bit more then chop it. My two cents! Plants look solid as always.

Hi HG, your plants look like they are prepping to be big girls. How tall are they now? I am comparing to my little CK that is still only 7 inches tall. They look nice and healthy!

Hello Hashgirl!

As I am prone to do, I sign up to watch a grow and then, oops, I'm 3 pages behind! :Rasta:

Those are some tall fashion model plants. Is that because they've been under a relatively tame light?

Think of what might happen when you get them under the big lights in the tents. I humbly suggest you might consider up-potting a few of those off-center and bending them over, even if you top them. You've got a lot to work with on a few of them!

Just saying. :) (Oh, by the way, I've got the bends!)

All of them look nice and healthy! Looking forward to having to catch up again! :straightface:

Hi HashGirl. All of your autos look very healthy. They are all more than a month old too! I normally top when they show flower, and I’m not seeing anything that looks like flower in those pics (could be my old eyes). I would agree with Jon that you could top the WW/BB 1 as it is showing some pistils, but the second pic of the RC looks like it’s already been topped? The second photo of the Magnum 1 looks to me like she is in flower, so you might have a second look and consider topping her. Hope that is helpful.

The seedlings seem a bit stretchy, are they close enough to the light do you think?

Which ones do you think are seedlings? The youngest ones (Magnum autos) are 30 days old.

Hi @HashGirl, I had some catching up to do. Nice recovery on the CBD plants! And I'm not Boo, but the one RC and the first WW X BB are both ready to top, above node four I assume. The second WW x BB I'd wait one or two more days, likely one, for that 5th node to come out a bit more then chop it. My two cents! Plants look solid as always.

All of the photos were topped (CB Dutch Treats and Raspberry Cough) on May 23. Magnum 1 was also topped but the pics were taken pre-topping.

The only plants that still need to be topped are MAG2, WWxBB1 and WWxBB2. Boo had said that she tops when they start flowering. I just wanted to know if pistils is the indicator I'm looking for?

Hi HG, your plants look like they are prepping to be big girls. How tall are they now? I am comparing to my little CK that is still only 7 inches tall. They look nice and healthy!

Thank you, Carmen. My 4 auto plants are 4.5", 5.5", 7" and 11" respectively. Yours is obviously an average height.

Hello Hashgirl!

As I am prone to do, I sign up to watch a grow and then, oops, I'm 3 pages behind! :Rasta:

Those are some tall fashion model plants. Is that because they've been under a relatively tame light?

They're currently under a Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED.

Think of what might happen when you get them under the big lights in the tents. I humbly suggest you might consider up-potting a few of those off-center and bending them over, even if you top them. You've got a lot to work with on a few of them!

Just saying. :) (Oh, by the way, I've got the bends!)

I am planning on uppotting them this weekend and starting training on them. Do you think I should uppot to a 1, 3 or 5 gallon pot?

All of them look nice and healthy! Looking forward to having to catch up again! :straightface:

Thank you.

Hi HashGirl. All of your autos look very healthy. They are all more than a month old too! I normally top when they show flower, and I’m not seeing anything that looks like flower in those pics (could be my old eyes). I would agree with Jon that you could top the WW/BB 1 as it is showing some pistils, but the second pic of the RC looks like it’s already been topped? The second photo of the Magnum 1 looks to me like she is in flower, so you might have a second look and consider topping her. Hope that is helpful.

Thank you, Boo. RC and MAG1 have both already been topped. I will top WWxBB1.

I am planning on uppotting them this weekend and starting training on them. Do you think I should uppot to a 1, 3 or 5 gallon pot?
I think they should go in their final pots. What size you use is a matter of personal preference, IMO. I personally wouldn't even consider a 1 gallon for those girls. If you decide to plant one of them off-center and bend it over, the real estate of a 5 gallon would be helpful.

I love the fact that I don't see any bug bites on any of them! :bravo:

Hit 'em with the neem every few days until pistils Save the Safers for flower.

They're nowhere near the tents. Felonious uppotted the autos today into 7-gallon pots, which were moved outside. I still have to uppot the photos but it's probably going to be another day or 2 before I get to them as my sister is visiting from Quebec for the weekend and we also have a concert tonight so I'm going to need a nap. :battingeyelashes:

:welldone: on getting out and about so quickly after surgery.

I started a reply to this but it grew to be far too long and non-grow related so I've posted it here if you're interested in my reply. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom