HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

That's weird. Okay, I'll try the pics again.

WIN22 - 420 Update for 19-Jun-22jpg.jpg

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

It's hard to believe these plants are all the same age since their buds all seem at different stages of maturity.

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

Fingers crossed it works this time.
? Fingers crossed that what works this time? Looks like everything is working great in that lovely garden!

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

The @Herbies Seeds girls are getting close to being done. The flowering time estimate is 55 to 65 days and since, they're at Day 62 today, they're getting there.

They look a little worse for wear this week as they went 2 days overdue of needing water but Felonious wasn't here to do it for me. Anyhow, here are this week's pics, just a group shot and a bud shot from each plant.

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

It's hard to believe these plants are all the same age since their buds all seem at different stages of maturity.

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
They're looking glorious HG!

Love the frosty fan leaves!

If you can keep the flowers from leaning on the tent that will keep them from flattening out and losing the trichome heads. Better they should lean on each other unless your RH is high. Staking them would be the best thing to do.

Thanks, Shed. I'll have a look tomorrow.

That's weird. Okay, I'll try the pics again.

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

IMG_8360.jpeg

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

Fingers crossed it works this time.
hi.

if you did it again, would you use 7 gall bags for a 5 month grow or are the 5 gall just right?

hi.

if you did it again, would you use 7 gall bags for a 5 month grow or are the 5 gall just right?

:welcome: to my journal, ss.

I can't lift anything heavier than a 5 gallon bag so I wouldn't use 7s. However, my husband uses 7s or 10s outside depending on whether they're photos or autos.

Good morning, TC.

The outdoor girls are hot, hot, hot. I'm thinking about moving them under the gazebo.

How are yours doing?

Good morning, TC.

The outdoor girls are hot, hot, hot. I'm thinking about moving them under the gazebo.

How are yours doing?
My outdoor ones might have mites sadly and yeah might be a good idea supposed to rain at some point today as well. The ones in the tent seem happy however :)

I took some trichome pics this morning. I think the Sugar Black Roses are just about done but the Runtz Punches look like they have a while to go. What do you think? I want mainly cloudy with little amber.

RP1:

RP1a.jpeg

RP1b.jpeg

RP1C.jpeg

RP2:

RP2a.jpeg

RP2b.jpeg

SBR:

SBRa.jpeg

SBRb.jpeg

SBRc.jpeg

SBR-C:

SBR-Ca.jpeg

SBR-Cb.jpeg

I think you're right, HashGirl- The Runtz Punches don't have long to
go, but they're not as ready as the SBR's, which look done to me....

Beautiful trichome shots!

I took some trichome pics this morning. I think the Sugar Black Roses are just about done but the Runtz Punches look like they have a while to go. What do you think? I want mainly cloudy with little amber.

RP1:

RP1a.jpeg

RP1b.jpeg

RP1C.jpeg

RP2:

RP2a.jpeg

RP2b.jpeg

SBR:

SBRa.jpeg

SBRb.jpeg

SBRc.jpeg

SBR-C:

SBR-Ca.jpeg

SBR-Cb.jpeg
I agree with you. I would even let the SBRs go longer, but that’s me. But the RPs are still showing a bunch of clear trichs. You have some time on them yet for sure. Two cents for ya!

*** Harvest Time ***

Good afternoon.

This update is long overdue. All the plants have been harvested, trimmed and jarred. I just jarred the last of them today. The Runtz Punches look brown and dry because someone neglected to water them from July 3 to their respective harvests. Hopefully, it didn't hurt the bud.

Here are the results and pictures:

WIN22 - Harvest Results.jpg

Runtz Punch 1
90 Days in Veg
74 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 99 grams

RP1-a.jpeg

RP1-b.jpeg

RP1-c.jpeg

RP1-d.jpeg

Runtz Punch 2

90 Days in Veg
79 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 133 grams

RP2-a.jpeg

RP2-c.jpeg

RP2-d.jpeg

RP2-e.jpeg

RP2-f.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Harvest Time cont'd...***

Sugar Black Rose
90 Days in Veg
66 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 84 grams

SBR-a.jpeg

SBR-b.jpeg

SBR-c.jpeg

SBR-d.jpeg

SBR-e.jpeg

Sugar Black Rose - Clone
56 Days in Veg
64 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 64 grams

SBR-C-a.jpeg

SBR-C-c.jpeg

SBR-C-d.jpeg

SBR-C-e.jpeg

SBR-C-f.jpeg

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank @Herbies Seeds for sponsoring me. I would also like to apologize to them as I don't believe I did these plants justice. Between knee pain and knee replacement surgery, the grow just got away from me. I hope that I can grow these strains again and do a much better job.

Thanks to everyone who followed and supported me throughout the grow.

This grow journal is now complete.

Back
Top Bottom