Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Great advise from Mountain and OMM. Just wondering, will you be planting them into the soil or are you leaving them in the pots? In the soil would be better I would think if you are not going to be around them later on. I believe that's what will happen correct? You will leave them alone for long periods of time. I'd put them in the ground because in the pots, if it doesn't rain enough they could dry out and die. Now It dawned on me that you said something about a lady who will watch them. If she's going to water them for you, they will be fine in the pots!

Nice grow man! I love your choice in strains, Arjans haze is definatly a high quality choice... Congratulations on the females and keep up the good work!
+REP

Yes we try to choice what look better to our eyes and feelings.
Saw the THC, CBD and other values, and choice.
I think Arjan's will me as the same most powerfull and must creative ^^
:peace:

Great advise from Mountain and OMM. Just wondering, will you be planting them into the soil or are you leaving them in the pots? In the soil would be better I would think if you are not going to be around them later on. I believe that's what will happen correct? You will leave them alone for long periods of time. I'd put them in the ground because in the pots, if it doesn't rain enough they could dry out and die. Now It dawned on me that you said something about a lady who will watch them. If she's going to water them for you, they will be fine in the pots!
Exactly the lady! We have underground around the babies a big bottle of water (about 10 liters). So no problem for this.
Thank you fr interesting.
:peace: my friend

Depending on the soil, it might be better to leave them in their pots. Thick, sticky, rocky clay soil won't sustain Mary to well. Plus if for some unknown reasons you have to move your plants, its much easier than having to uproot them. They both have their pros and cons. Let's see some big outdoor buds!!!

I will show you as first as they come out. :yahoo:

One question for evryone had experience with outdoor
You see through my pics that bud just coming. How long about from finish.
Here we are 1 months after spring's beginning and the hot season are coming.
Thank you folkssss :grinjoint:

One question for evryone had experience with outdoor
You see through my pics that bud just coming. How long about from finish.
Here we are 1 months after spring's beginning and the hot season are coming.
Thank you folkssss :grinjoint:

Hi Super For the Strawberry about 47 days more. Maybe a week either way. Do you have some way to see the trichs really close? That is the best way to tell when to harvest. Good continuing luck!

Hi Super For the Strawberry about 47 days more. Maybe a week either way. Do you have some way to see the trichs really close? That is the best way to tell when to harvest. Good continuing luck!

Oh that's would be nice.
I'm not sure the girl will be ready in so few days. But that's should be fantastic.
In the seem's shop, there was indication that the plants will be ready about October. But other 6 month of flowering???
Little confused, but trust more in you than the shop.
Thank you buddy, could be a great surprise, and a great summer too ^^

Oh that's would be nice.
I'm not sure the girl will be ready in so few days. But that's should be fantastic.
In the seem's shop, there was indication that the plants will be ready about October. But other 6 month of flowering???
Little confused, but trust more in you than the shop.
Thank you buddy, could be a great surprise, and a great summer too ^^

Super I looked again and it maybe longer it is a sativa and they do go long outside. :smokin::smokin: Looking at the trichs is the best way to tell. :grinjoint:

And you have mine to watch too!:grinjoint:

Super I looked again and it maybe longer it is a sativa and they do go long outside. :smokin::smokin: Looking at the trichs is the best way to tell. :grinjoint:

And you have mine to watch too!:grinjoint:

Ehi buddy, i was talking with a friend about this timing, and he saw the same of you. About a couple of months. :cheer: :cheer:
And i think that other 5/6 months is too much time. So i'm preparing myself for a fire-july :grinjoint::grinjoint: That would be great (3/4 months before what we thinked):cheer::cheer:

Ehi buddy, i was talking with a friend about this timing, and he saw the same of you. About a couple of months. :cheer: :cheer:
And i think that other 5/6 months is too much time. So i'm preparing myself for a fire-july :grinjoint::grinjoint: That would be great (3/4 months before what we thinked):cheer::cheer:

Hi Super between you and I we will get it Right one way or another.:cheer:

Hi Super between you and I we will get it Right one way or another.:cheer:

Yes buddy.:peacetwo:
now i'm pretty sure that i 'll talk with you on smoke report,max in august.

The good thing is that here these months there's a perfect temp, no too cold and no too hot.
Then i will start with bio-bloom in a week or so. All seems to go in a good way, just a bad news tomorrow and saturday could rain^^

Yes buddy.:peacetwo:
now i'm pretty sure that i 'll talk with you on smoke report,max in august.

The good thing is that here these months there's a perfect temp, no too cold and no too hot.
Then i will start with bio-bloom in a week or so. All seems to go in a good way, just a bad news tomorrow and saturday could rain^^

I think your right Super August she should finish by then.:grinjoint:
Rain is good. Do you have the Volcano Dust in your air? I know many counties are effected. Should not hurt your girls unless it is very heavy. :grinjoint:

I think your right Super August she should finish by then.:grinjoint:
Rain is good. Do you have the Volcano Dust in your air? I know many counties are effected. Should not hurt your girls unless it is very heavy. :grinjoint:

No the Volcano Dust, isn't in my zone, for August i mean dried weed:grinjoint: (i hope).
And to see the plants one time for week is not too bad, they looks evrytime differents, so will see.
:peace: from the cloudy, tomorrow rainy italians lands.

My harvest is dependent on the sun. In my area my girls dont flower until sometime in august and be ready to chop at the end of October. I get uncomfortably close with frost dates around here. So my outdoor plants go from late Feb to late Oct - about 8 full months. The first month is spent inside.

Yes same here i thinked.
But when they coming to flower??

All fem - very niiiiice.

:cheer:

Re when they will mature. They are photosensitive. Their genetics combined with how many hours of light determines when they go into flower and how long. We all know the magic 12 hrs, but in nature its more like only 10 or 11 hrs dark will start her flowering. The breeder's outdoor time line is based on averages. So if you're further away from the equator the day will get shorter sooner and faster. So you're plants will go to flower sooner, and hopefully finish sooner. But if it gets too dark too fast - then they won't have enough light to finish quickly before the first frost.

You can look for info about Latitude and seed strains if you want more info.

:peacetwo::Rasta:

All fem - very niiiiice.

:cheer:

Re when they will mature. They are photosensitive. Their genetics combined with how many hours of light determines when they go into flower and how long. We all know the magic 12 hrs, but in nature its more like only 10 or 11 hrs dark will start her flowering. The breeder's outdoor time line is based on averages. So if you're further away from the equator the day will get shorter sooner and faster. So you're plants will go to flower sooner, and hopefully finish sooner. But if it gets too dark too fast - then they won't have enough light to finish quickly before the first frost.

You can look for info about Latitude and seed strains if you want more info.

:peacetwo::Rasta:

From now the days will have more light until 21 June (longer sunny day in year). I hope that exactly date i'll be there cutting some buds.
:peace: my friend and thank you for spending your time here

I found some page in internet about Strawberry, telling something like this "Flowering outdoor: ready around end of October in the Northern hemisphere; around end of May in the Southern"
So, i'm in the Southern, so all we saw looks believable.
:yahoo::yahoo:
SW preparing nomination for bud member and plant June 2010 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Super Do you have some way to see the trichs really close? That is the best way to tell when to harvest. Good continuing luck!

Maybe i can ask a great reflex-camera with the macro-objective to my friend, but i don't know when he will come in here.
Or a magnifying glass, could be good??

Maybe i can ask a great reflex-camera with the macro-objective to my friend, but i don't know when he will come in here.
Or a magnifying glass, could be good??

Hi Super:cheer:

The camera would be good, but the magnifying glass would probably be better. Unless you could post the pictures here so we could all take a look. :cheer:

Hi Super:cheer:

The camera would be good, but the magnifying glass would probably be better. Unless you could post the pictures here so we could all take a look. :cheer:

Yes buddy, if i 'll have pictures i will post here.
Have you read the good news about strawberry 3 posts up??:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom