Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Hey susper are you doing a guerrilla grow or you close enough to be able to spend time with them? If guerrilla, polymers and blood and bone meal can save your ass believe me. Too many trips to your hideaway is a bust GL

Hey susper are you doing a guerrilla grow or you close enough to be able to spend time with them? If guerrilla, polymers and blood and bone meal can save your ass believe me. Too many trips to your hideaway is a bust GL

That's not a real guerrilla, we are close enough to be present for emergency ^^.
And for the end of April i'll can stay with the girls evrday.
Thank you for your advises.
:peace:

I guess I was too subtle :ganjamon:. That better......:yahoo:?

I am happy for you bro!!!!, didn't know you was worried about the sex. were your seeds feminized?

:peace: my friend. :thumb:
:rofl::yahoo:
Oh yes the seeds was fem., but i'm warried evrytime, cause i have nothing to smoke.:yahoo:
When have i to start with bloom buddy?
Is it already time??

:rofl::yahoo:
Oh yes the seeds was fem., but i'm warried evrytime, cause i have nothing to smoke.:yahoo:
When have i to start with bloom buddy?
Is it already time??

It is not in your hands now bro, the sun will finish them when it wants :ganjamon:, no experience with outdoor grows, but OMM can tell you probably.
Or are you asking if you should be giving bloom nutes? I would start bloom nutes at 3/4 str, but maybe add a 1/4 str grow to help them as they start stretching maybe.

They are already blooming though bro....not sure if they will try to veg later as the sun is up more, probably depends on where you live. Keep watch is all I can say.

:peace: my friend

hey super weed ,your girls look lovely, im in for the duration.++reps

Ehy buddy, thank you, glad to have you here.
It is not in your hands now bro, the sun will finish them when it wants :ganjamon:, no experience with outdoor grows, but OMM can tell you probably.
Or are you asking if you should be giving bloom nutes? I would start bloom nutes at 3/4 str, but maybe add a 1/4 str grow to help them as they start stretching maybe.

They are already blooming though bro....not sure if they will try to veg later as the sun is up more, probably depends on where you live. Keep watch is all I can say.

:peace: my friend

Yes i'm waiting for him :yahoo::yahoo:
OMM where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu??:ganjamon:
the ladies are looking good....lavendar....
sorry, i dont know much about outdoor grows...:thumb:

Thank you buddy.

:yummy::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::thumb::thumb:

but buddy now tell me, can i start with bio-bloom?? Need some advise.

Yes, but start at 1/4 strength at first to see how it goes. Water with water in between feedings. Be careful to not over water them. Let them dry out a bit before watering again. Can you pH the water? If so that would help. If not, clean water will do. If you see no yellowing of leaves after the first feed and watering, then up the bio-bloom to half strength. This process continues until you can reach full strength bio-bloom. It takes a long time, but it is best to protect your lovely girls from any problems. The first sign of trouble, if any, go back to only water and post pictures of what's happening so we can help.

We all want you to have a great harvest in the end! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Yes, but start at 1/4 strength at first to see how it goes. Water with water in between feedings. Be careful to not over water them. Let them dry out a bit before watering again. Can you pH the water? If so that would help. If not, clean water will do. If you see no yellowing of leaves after the first feed and watering, then up the bio-bloom to half strength. This process continues until you can reach full strength bio-bloom. It takes a long time, but it is best to protect your lovely girls from any problems. The first sign of trouble, if any, go back to only water and post pictures of what's happening so we can help.

We all want you to have a great harvest in the end! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Ok, perfect, for any problem i know i have a great team ready to help me.
Thanks buddy.

Nice grow man! I love your choice in strains, Arjans haze is definatly a high quality choice... Congratulations on the females and keep up the good work!
+REP

Back
Top Bottom