Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Ehy folks, ugly week here, today is going better, the sun is high and the sound of this unusual spring echo in the air.
Good news about the girls: from next week i will stay with them evry single day, that's great.
For the Healt, you are upgraded the same i am. very much rain during last week, particoular on saturday. I think all should be ok. In a few days, maybe tomorrow, mayb friday some new update.
:peace:

Are your days getting longer or shorter where you're at? If the days are getting longer and summer is approaching instead of winter, you're going to be camping with the girls for many months. For me in the US the season basically just began. I've got about 5 months left until harvest.

Until the end of June the day will be longer, then the summer will begin.
I tried to get a day, i think maybe the second half of july, maybe NL and HG later. We'll see.

Seen them yesterday but no pics at the moment.
They look good. My friend comed back with a lot of experience, now he is a great grower, and he get some special seeds from a incredible grower. Maybe our next grow ^^

Well Dude looks like your weather is like mine, weird. My plants think its fall already and started flowering. They in for a big shock, spring has just really started. All this clouds and rain kind of has them confused. But soon as the days brighten up they will revert back to the veg stage and start growing again, only to have to start flowering all over again. The down side is, it take afew weeks for them to revert back to veg stage, and during this 'early' flowering, they stop growing height. I got a feeling yours are doing the same as mine. Soon as this gloomy weather stops, I imagine yours will stop this flowering, and vegetate till after the longest day of the year and them start flowering again. Yes you can't find a prettier plant than one el natural. Looks good.

Well Dude looks like your weather is like mine, weird. My plants think its fall already and started flowering. They in for a big shock, spring has just really started. All this clouds and rain kind of has them confused. But soon as the days brighten up they will revert back to the veg stage and start growing again, only to have to start flowering all over again. The down side is, it take afew weeks for them to revert back to veg stage, and during this 'early' flowering, they stop growing height. I got a feeling yours are doing the same as mine. Soon as this gloomy weather stops, I imagine yours will stop this flowering, and vegetate till after the longest day of the year and them start flowering again. Yes you can't find a prettier plant than one el natural. Looks good.

Some of my girls are doing the same thing. I think everybody is experiencing some lame ass weather. Can't wait for the bright sunny days of summer.

Yes i think the same of you WOOD, In fact the NL that has still no flower is the bigger and still in veg.
I think from now the temp will be higher day by day.
Yesterday other rainy day, today, until now, the sun is high and the sky's smiling.

I've been around the girls all these days, we worked a lot, now they have new pots and 3 different place (looking a little more Guerrilla).
The girls are good, healty and full of life.
The NL has an incredible taste, remember something sweet, i can't remember what...
Evryone else with the NL can tell me what?

Cool sunny days in this weekend,today too.

I've been around the girls all these days, we worked a lot, now they have new pots and 3 different place (looking a little more Guerrilla).
The girls are good, healty and full of life.
The NL has an incredible taste, remember something sweet, i can't remember what...
Evryone else with the NL can tell me what?

Cool sunny days in this weekend,today too.

Just Super, Super Sounds like your happy and the moving them to 3 places was smart. never had a NL or smoked one, so I can't help you there.
Everything sounds good!:cheer:

Just Super, Super Sounds like your happy and the moving them to 3 places was smart. never had a NL or smoked one, so I can't help you there.
Everything sounds good!:cheer:

I'm telling you as secret :rofl::rofl::rofl: : 3 more plants are started from 1 month.
I don't remember the strain, there are seeds we get from a friend comed back from Holland^^. They are good.

We're making some try to cut some apical, wire branches to make them stretch, and so we go on..

Pics when i can folks.

I'm telling you as secret :rofl::rofl::rofl: : 3 more plants are started from 1 month.
I don't remember the strain, there are seeds we get from a friend comed back from Holland^^. They are good.

We're making some try to cut some apical, wire branches to make them stretch, and so we go on..

Pics when i can folks.

Now, that's great Super the growing bug has bitten you:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Is something I've always had inside OMM, now we can try and that's great.
If i knew better english, i will read all the post, and i will learn more and more fast.
But i think i've learned a lot from the start.
Now our next grows will be more PRO. I would like to try a system in which the plants grows horizontally and the tops start side by side up

Is something I've always had inside OMM, now we can try and that's great.
If i knew better english, i will read all the post, and i will learn more and more fast.
But i think i've learned a lot from the start.
Now our next grows will be more PRO. I would like to try a system in which the plants grows horizontally and the tops start side by side up

Hi Super Your english is getting better and better my friend.:bravo:
Yes, you have learned allot my friend and your next grow will be more pro, this is only my second grow and I am still learning too. We will both get better Super!:yahoo:

Hi Super Your english is getting better and better my friend.:bravo:
Yes, you have learned allot my friend and your next grow will be more pro, this is only my second grow and I am still learning too. We will both get better Super!:yahoo:

Yes buddy and that's great, we are trying new techics with new babies, i still don't remember the strain ( i would like to know if someone other in here had the same plants, and i believe yes^__^)

Now with the new position the girls go better, more light, more space, i think NL will grow until 2 meter, maybe more, she has a little too distance between internodes.

Of course most everyones grows get better each year. As for your English, hell I know people here that been born and raised in the States that cant type English as good as yours. And thats the truth. GL with the new grow. I'll be looking in from time to time. What part of the world are you at. Some places south of the equator have totally different grow seasons than they do here. GL Dude...

Your descriptions are always great. Glad you have a friend to help - two minds are definitely better than one - not to mention four hands.

I can't wait for more pics. I love looking at pot plants in nature.

:nicethread::bravo:

Of course most everyones grows get better each year. As for your English, hell I know people here that been born and raised in the States that cant type English as good as yours. And thats the truth. GL with the new grow. I'll be looking in from time to time. What part of the world are you at. Some places south of the equator have totally different grow seasons than they do here. GL Dude...

Thanks buddy, i'm on the north part, i search about these differences on the web and i read some articles, so your theory about the false fall, i think is ok.
Maybe are strains with different habitat's climas. I think anyway that HG will be ready too soon, around September i think.
For the new babies, what can i say? 2 of them are really good healty and growing up fast, the 3rd is a little back, she stay too long in the first pot, but now are recovering pretty well.
We'll see brother, for the moment i just can say: :peace:

Your descriptions are always great. Glad you have a friend to help - two minds are definitely better than one - not to mention four hands.

I can't wait for more pics. I love looking at pot plants in nature.

:nicethread::bravo:

Thank you brother and yes definitively i have a great friend (and no just for growing togheter i told you, he'd learned a lot touring Europe).
The pics you want i think i will post soon, but now we designed a system that allows us to not have to go find them all day, but about any 4-5 days.
No problems with the watering too, here the evening is always wet and the soil on the morning too. So all looks good at the moment, good season is started, the sea glitters and we all smile with the sun.

Back
Top Bottom