Sweet Seeds experience?

Fietchen

I buying there some Seeds will see what they turn out but i am very Pisst of there is no response from any of there Support I send many emails to them and the last order in the 420 Deal meaning buying 1 Pack andz1 is for free lol they send me 1 pack they motherfuckers.... I ask someone from instergram they say yeah we send you 1 pack but no email arrived with order Nr...

I buying there some Seeds will see what they turn out but i am very Pisst of there is no response from any of there Support I send many emails to them and the last order in the 420 Deal meaning buying 1 Pack andz1 is for free lol they send me 1 pack they motherfuckers.... I ask someone from instergram they say yeah we send you 1 pack but no email arrived with order Nr...
Shit happens brother. Doesn't mean it was on purpose. Everything can be fixed thru some proper communication. There is always more than One way to do something!

Damn German legislation, the minimum order price at my place has gone up,
Sanlight sold most of their stock.
All the fancy exhaust fans with controller are out of stock in most places.. a whole lot of stuff is out of stock everywhere well with outdoor growing season starting as well on top of that.
Y'all buying everything empty :p

Dunno about Sweetseeds though.. it's in Spain? I see .es on the website.
I order at Zamnesia in the Netherlands, it's right next door, they carry most seed banks from around Europe and US, if you buy Sweetseeds there you get the 3+1 from Sweetseeds and probably 1 extra from Zamnesia as you're getting 1 free Zammy seed with every 25 euros spent on seeds.
And they often include gift bags as well if you spend some money but they upped their minimum order price, used to be 20 or 25 euros.. now it's 75.. as I don't think they can follow the orders of all the people just buying one or two boxes of seeds with Germany opening up for business like that.

Edit : Scrap the gift bags I don't see them adding to the order anymore.. either they ran out or the influx of orders is so high that sending a bunch of extras doesn't make sense anymore.

What a Bullshit Company only the Instergram support answer me and hey the look at the screenshot the problem is solved but he don't say they sending me the missing pack Bitches they are!

The Deal was Buy 1 and getting 2 but i only getting one and it was in the 420 Deal time so!

Screenshot_2024-04-30-15-23-57-859_com.instagram.android.jpg

calm down a touch. they are a sponsor and it will get fixed. worst case scenario is a mod will help you out but i would hold the steam back while that happens.

i've had seeds hijacked previous. in some cases it's taken a month or more for things to be sorted. i've never had a single issue getting things settled through this board.

not sure where you are from but i notice there may be problems with language skills.

Back
Top Bottom