Sweets Lemon Auto

If she looks like she's not opening, I lightly encouraged her to open by separating her a bit, very gently. You'll be able to tell if she starts to loose her green colour or she simply hasn't changed. It takes time but that's what I did to help mine along. They are stressed during this time. I also gave a light mist so she won't dry out on me. Not gospel but worked for me.
This is her now. A little smaller but thriving.
Time & patience :love: Soooo hard
Hang in there! Post a pic to keep us appraised! :high-five:

If she looks like she's not opening, I lightly encouraged her to open by separating her a bit, very gently. You'll be able to tell if she starts to loose her green colour or she simply hasn't changed. It takes time but that's what I did to help mine along. They are stressed during this time. I also gave a light mist so she won't dry out on me. Not gospel but worked for me.
This is her now. A little smaller but thriving.
Time & patience :love: Soooo hard
Hang in there! Post a pic to keep us appraised! :high-five:
Ok i gently opened her up. It wasn't very hard. Ill will definitely post another pic here in a bit!!! Thank you for the tips.
:passitleft:

Thanks brother like I tell a lot of ppl a picture says it all about mega crop love it hands down works very well with coco an since there in a flood table it’s all turn key

Back
Top Bottom