Sweets Lemon Auto

Well my ugly little sprout is still goin. Looks like she’s losing one of her cotyledons, how will this affect things?
Won't effect anything except she'll probably want food sooner. Seedlings draw from the cotys first to get them going. Once they yellow or die off the plant is searching for food elsewhere.

And so it begins!! :blunt:

I was able to get some lemon diesel smoke. So this puff is for you sweets :smokin:
:passitleft:lets roll!!!

:rollit:and I'll keep rolling.
Haha awesome OOTD thanks for thinking of me man. I was sky high lastnight off that WW i grew. Had me thinking all kinds of strange shit. Was watching live classic rock vids like floyd, zepplin, supertramp, hendrix etc. it was like i was actually their 30 years ago lol.
:theband::bravo:

:hookah: The calm before the woot woot. Dreaming of bountiful lemons. I think you got me persuaded to purchase some lemon something beans. Gona step way outside my comfort zone by building my own soil for the next grow. It wont be till it starts to cool back down though.

:hookah: The calm before the woot woot. Dreaming of bountiful lemons. I think you got me persuaded to purchase some lemon something beans. Gona step way outside my comfort zone by building my own soil for the next grow. It wont be till it starts to cool back down though.
Oh yaaaa im hoping to grow some beautiful lemons on this tree lol man i was looking for some sort of lemon kush but these lemon autos were pretty dam cheap from seedsman with a ton of good reviews. Higher in cbd and in medicinal properties to. Will see
:tommy:

Happy blessed sunday all. Making some good progress. The tent was at 90 degrees this morning so i quickly fixed that. Whenever my humidifier runs out of water the temp goes up quickly. Just spritzed her down, got a good breeze going just slightly above the plant but enough to make her dance a little.
:surf:

Remember to water away from the stem when young. The idea is to start a ring at the leaf edge and work out. The roots should be stretching out to find water. It's like the Club Med for them right now since they just sit there while you bring them their Pina Colada's. Make her get off her ass and find her own drink :)

Good afternoon ladies and gents!
Shes lookin a bit droopy i just gave her a cups worth of water. Think i will start watering until run off now working my way out with 1 gram of mc. How many quarts do you guys start off with on these 5 gallon pots?

Back
Top Bottom