Switching from HPS

For my grow #2 I am seriously considering switching from HPS 600 watt to maybe the Solar System 550. Any information or opinions are appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why not support our sponsors here. Tons of great LED companies here :)

Hey BuzzDaddy, i just ordered the Perfect Sun 1000 yesterday and im waiting for it to ship. Lots of sponsors here with cutting edge technology. Something to think about. Cheers!

Keep em frosty ya'll

Mars Hydro LED grow light is one of the sponsor too , and we are the biggest LED grow light manufacture in China. If you want to save cost, it is better to buy from us than CL. we have warehouse in the USA too, and we can ship products out within 24 business hours, then provide you tracking number. So our delivery time is very fast all over the world because we have enough in stock.

During our Chinese new year, we will arrange shipment on time too , we have shipped a lot lights to every warehouses of ours and we will work over time to ship out on time.

buy from us: Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Thanks a lot SmokeSara. Mt last grow I used a hps 600 watt and got really good results I think but I'm looking to purchase a led light that will replace my 600w hps. Currently, I've been researching California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 and Mars Pro II Epistar 320. Does the Epistar cover an area of 4x4 in the bloom stage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom