Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

That widdz looks silly frosty

What I like the most is it looks like the one in the seedbank pictures. I don't see a lot of IBLs (I think folks make their millions off the strain, then when something else becomes the latest fad a few years later they IBL it before the popularity dies off), but I'll be keeping my eyes open.

Here's the ad:

Cannabis afghanica - landrace afghani kush - the name says it all. most people confuse the lanky and viney afghani kushes with "sativas" and indicas (from india). i would like to draw the line, and let everyone grow some landrace kush. awesome to breed with. 10,000 years at least of selective breeding by hashmakers. i real "trainwrecky" plant. a true afghani hasplant. lemon, fuel, skunk, earthy kush and very vigorous. heavy tops that like to flop. so make sure to use nets, screens cages etc. powerful head and body. great for breeding.

The healthy Chocolope:

0051445.JPG
0061268.JPG

The not so healthy one (picking up a little):

0071200.JPG

Tangerine Dream:

0081096.JPG

It needs P:

009983.JPG

:peace:

Notes: Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead I gave both Chocolopes and the Tangerine Dream 1/2 gallon each of RO water, 0-7-0- bat guano, 1 tsp. molasses, and 9 ml. enzyme activator (mixed it up 18 hours ago and shook it often instead of bubbling it). I'm going to give mycos with straight RO water at the halfway point of flowering (4-5 days). After I see what happens, I'll decide how I'm going to finish these out. I'll give the same feeding to the White Widow IBL tonight. The weak Chocolope is still looking rough, but I'll get some weed off it.

:peace:

Question:

What was the name of the elf who wanted to be a dentist in the claymation cartoon "Rudolf the Redd Nozed Raindear"?

Answer:

0051446.JPG

Sucks. That's the stressed out N toxic Chocolope, by the way. And it's out of the grow unit in a dark closet. I'll do an extraction with it to keep it from being wasted time and money. Here's a shot of it starting to pull out:

0041525.JPG

Man I hope it isn't the reason that the other Chocolope is browning up this early:

0021682.JPG

I noticed it when I put my Old Timers Haze in here last night (the TD is in with the WW now):

0011682.JPG

The only good news is that I have more room under the 600 watt HPS to put the CDDBX3 and Free Tibet clones under, which will give the TD and WW the room they need to finish out in that unit. Damn..... :(

they look fine to me. actually they might be a little hungry?

In the middle of the first pic the yellow cluster is a male flower pod starting to develop. I fed them all a few days ago, and will feed the remaining plants until the last 10 days. One thing I noticed is the upward reach of the leaves (praying for magnesium?). I am going to add CaMg+ to the feedings and adjust my super soil mix accordingly from now on.

Damn same dude that did the Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1s I bought did an interesting Chem cut; there might go more of my dough.....

light leak?

Back
Top Bottom