Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

Re: Tangerine Dream, Chocolope, Original WW IBL; Mineralized Soil Grow

Here they are after the transplant:

0041418.JPG

:peace:

ohh I can't wait for these girls to grow up!

I've grown acid/diesel by paradise seeds multiple times and their plants are great growers.

good luck :)

Thanks man! Here's that stuff I put in the pots of all these:

0011573.JPG

Yeah Chocolope is some tasty weed and if I get the right pheno Tangerine Dream has a really killer buzz. The review I read about the real WW being a thinking man's weed got me curious about this strain. Can't wait to see them go at it myself.

its the chemd with an added superskunk and n.l. :) its good but im sick of it lol sativa seedbank/nirvana calls it el dorado x aurora indica

(they call the super skunk an indica cause its skunk #1 x an afghani goo plant, but that bitch grows like a killer smelly sativa! that's if you grow it out long enough. the skunk didn't come till the very end of flower, but when it did, it killed my whole house lol)

wow im so high I was about to link you to your own journal saying this dude got chocolate skunk growing though come check it LOL

"Yeah Chocolope is some tasty weed and if I get the right pheno Tangerine Dream has a really killer buzz. The review I read about the real WW being a thinking man's weed got me curious about this strain. Can't wait to see them go at it myself. "

I too have a white widow of my own for the first time ever :) snow white

just looked up tangerine dream, wow I forgot how stinky that thing sounds. kid on grass-city by the name of BYOweed grew it hugee under a screen monster single plant I think 400 watt

All these journals are active! Holy Cannabis... I am in shutdown mode :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can barely keep myself in smoke too ain't that a drag? :)

Here they are after being fed a 1 Tbsp./gal. dose of molasses. I might have started LST too soon on this Chocolope:

0011578.JPG

The other Chocolope, White Widow IBL, and Tangerine Dream:

0021572.JPG
0031511.JPG
0041424.JPG

this makes me want to plant my casey jones seeds asap!

The top and bottom of the 5 gallon pots I'm going to be putting these in are going to have two separate types of super soil. The top portions will be more soil and minerals in the mix, short and medium breakdown organic and natural P supplements, and a bit of blood meal and mycorrhizae. The bottom will be less soil and minerals in the mix, with more medium and long breakdown P organic and natural supplements. I'll post the amounts of each when I mix them.

Watered in approximately 3-4 weeks before use; 2 separate soil mixes (plants put under 12/12 3 days after transplant),
Going into the top 1/2 of the pots-

Base:
1 - 3 gallon pot of Promix HP
1 - 3 gallon pot of Roots Organic soil
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Alaskan Forest Humus
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Fox Farms Happy Frog
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Worm Castings
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Perlite

Mineral:
1 Tbsp. of Gypsum
1 cup of Lava Sand
1/4 cup of Calcium Carbonate
1/2 cup of Rock Phosphate
1/4 cup of Granular Azomite
1/2 cup of Glacial Rock Dust
1 Tbsp. Epsom Salts

Organic:
1/4 cup of Steamed Bone Meal
1/4 cup of Super Swell 0-7-0- Powdered Bat Guano
1/2 cup of Granular Mycorrhizae
1 cup of Dry Molasses
2 Tbsp. Powdered Humic Acid

Going into the bottom half of the pots:

Base:
2 - 3 gallon pots of Promix HP
1 - 3 gallon pot of Roots Organic soil
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Worm Castings
1/2 - 3 gallon pot of Perlite

Mineral:
1 cup of Lava Sand
1 Tbsp. of Dolomitic Lime
1/4 cup of Calcium Carbonate
1/4 cup of Rock Phosphate
1/8 cup of Azomite
1/2 cup of Glacial Rock Dust
1 Tbsp. of Epsom Salts

Organic:
1/2 cup of Super Swell 0-7-0- Powdered Bat Guano
2 Tbsp. of Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cup of Fish Bone Meal

Oh by the way I topped the second Chocolope this morning @ the 3rd node. It looks like it will spread out nicely. I am going to top the WW IBL soon, but I'm not sure as to where I'm going with the TD. I'll probably LST it like the first Chocolope. More pics soon.....

Got everything pretty much flattened out here. With the CFL, they're staying low too. I'll keep twisting the TD and Chocolope I LST'ed around for a few more weeks, then get all 3 of the Sativa dominants into flower. I think I'll go another week or two on the WW IBL. Here's a pic:

0061187.JPG

I'm still waiting on a few ingredients for my mixes; it's a bad time of year to order things.

Thanks Harley001. I tried to post pics today but got some message about contacting a system administrator. In the event I can't post pics anymore for some reason, I'll post a note and close these journals out.

Not sure what happened there; need to take everybody's advice and use one of the newer browsers I think. A lot of things I'm trying to do online are messing up bad. Here's a pic of all of them @ 4 weeks and 3 days (back left - White Widow IBL, back right - Chocolope; front left - Chocolope, front right - Tangerine Dream):

009921.JPG

beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom