Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

Re: Tangerine Dream, Chocolope, Original WW IBL; Mineralized Soil Grow

Heh, my advice as far as seeds go is too really look into any Dutch or Spanish seedbank, I steer clear of Big Buddha seeds, GHS, Kaliman seeds, royal queen seeds, doggies nuts, cropi canna, nirvana, white label seeds, g13 labs, humboldt seeds and a few more I can't think of now.

Companies I would buy from and have, Bodhi, TGA, Sensi (not ERSB or g13 haze), gage green, rare dankness, classic seeds, Eskobar seeds, mandala seeds (reasonable prices), DNA

I've had good but also bad from dinafem,Barney's, sickmeds, Cali con, reserva privada, so these are maybes

Companies I haven't used but have good reviews and I will eventually are, mr nice, sin city, alphakronik

Not too impressed with Cali Connection. My deadhead OG just didn't want to germ. I haven't been doing this too long, but this is the first seed I've tried that wouldn't germ. Did some reading up, and now I will steer clear of them in future. I will stick to DNA/reserva for my OG crosses.

Anyway, good luck Chimp and subbed!

Thanks everybody. Seems like our experiences are similar. The only thing I've done from Barney's Farm I liked was this TD I'm doing now. I don't like Dinafem or Humboldt either. Can't wait to try my G13 x Hash Plant seeds from Mr. Nice. I've got his G13 Haze, not Sensi Seeds.

Here they are, small but healthy:

013608.JPG

:peace:

They are indeed looking good. This stage of growth is always stressful, so it must be a relief for you. Good growing buddy!

+ REPS

They are indeed looking good. This stage of growth is always stressful, so it must be a relief for you. Good growing buddy!

+ REPS

This is the only part I've ever been any good at :) The stressful point to me is the halfway through flowering part. I screw my grows up a lot there.

I only have 1 grow under my belt, but I found flowering very easy. This stage right here though... not so much. Even with my current grow now, there were some issues in the beginning, but it is all coming right now. Exactly like my previous grow.

Thanks again; wish I could spread my grow out like your new one. Here they are at 2 weeks:

013613.JPG

Now that I know to start feeding them molasses at the beginning, these should be better looking than my Bubba Kush grow.

Even though the rule of thumb is 3 weeks, I'll bet I see the nodes start branching @ 18 or 19 days. They're getting fed a light dose of nutes at that point, even if it's a few days early.

Thanks Harley001 I've grown Chocolope and Tangerine Dream before and the only problem is they like the sky and race upwards toward it when you start 12/12. I've done Dinafem's White Widow before, but I thought it sucked.....

PC I was able to grow some Seedsman White Widow and they turned out to be good yielders and the smoke is very good. Don't know anything about the other strains I really want to grow some Thai weed next grow. Trying to reclaim my youth I guess (smoked a lot of it while stationed in Thailand). It's some good shit man.

PC I was able to grow some Seedsman White Widow and they turned out to be good yielders and the smoke is very good. Don't know anything about the other strains I really want to grow some Thai weed next grow. Trying to reclaim my youth I guess (smoked a lot of it while stationed in Thailand) I once smoked some before going for a ride on my bike the first turn I came to I forgot how to turn and crashed into a binjo ditch (that's an open sewer) and bent the front forks. Another time I smoked it with my brother in law we were in his 66 Mustang 2+2 on the back roads just after finishing up the joint we were takin a corner and we thought we were road racing but only made it halfway through the corner when we slowed to a stop it was five minutes before we realized we had stopped. It's some good shit man.

Hee hee :)
I've got Ace Seeds Thai Stick here in my collection. I'm hoping to get that grow in before next year is over too, so maybe I'll be able to tell you how well they recaptured our youth for us. If it's anything like the Columbian or Acapulco Golds they did, they must have had a brickweedy youth..... :(

I wound up with a small problem as far as having enough pre-mixed mineralized soil left to repot all 4 plants. I've been using it on a few clones, so I came up short and had to do them as follows:
I know the Tangerine Dream and Chocolopes will grow like crazy, so I want to get them into flowering as soon as I can. I put Roots Organic soil with 1 tsp. pelletized Peruvian seabird guano in the bottom half of their 3 pots (I'll post a pic of the bag tomorrow; I think it's 10-10-2.5). Then I put a layer of mineralized soil down, put all 3 plants in the pots, and filled the pots up the rest of the mineralized soil.
The Original White Widow IBL got the same bottom half with the pelletized guano, but was put into the pot with all Roots Organic soil. I'll feed this plant liquid nutes (maybe compost tea; I haven't made any yet and want to give it a try) and veg it for a few more weeks than the others before I put it into flower. By then I'll have my next soil batch ready. I'm thinking a cross between mineralized and super soil. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom