Tap Roots

They do that sometimes even though they've survived all green without a dome for days. I thought I had 4 living clones for that reason until 2 of them just gave up the ghost so I chucked them (front left in this pic):

They looked just like the ones behind them for a week and then oof!
Damn I hope they don't die. It sucks that happened to you. It's a good thing I pop those two seeds!

You could still grab a couple of Sour G clones if there are any shorter branches to spare.
Already had plans bro and guess what I got a bag of perlite coming they will be put in that! Better success rate I think for clones when putting perlite. But I think those clones have rooted because last time I tugged they came all the way out like I said I did see a little nub on one of them. This time when I tugged on one it gave resistance.

Hello all and good evening. The clones in the water cup r off sour G second week of flip!

20230302_211457.jpg

20230302_211448.jpg

20230302_211418.jpg

Got heat at least?
Nope! Temperatures were on the lower 50s maybe lower. But it's good now power's on take pictures of clones soon they actually don't look too bad not the ones in the cup with the water they look okay The seedlings look okay I wonder if it's too late for my seedlings? Will they stay in veg or do you think they're not cut them down and redo it?

Guess I will transplant my seedlings into two half gallon containers I hope they make it I mean I say they will I just didn't like them having no light for 2 days. Plus that seed is in the process of hopefully being popped and it will be Krissi#2 and it will be Sour P figure the only way I got this seed it had to have came off the broken ass The pollen that is.

Well seedlings are taken off like hell! Seed never did sprouted so I put it in the dirt with one of the plants and hopefully I'll get a surprise.. but anyways I'm moving closer to the light they're about 10 in I have a sitting at about 23% for getting about close to 10,000 lux they seem to be liking it when they had been getting around about 8,000 lux at about 12 in My goal here is to get them as much lux as possible as close to the plant to the light that I can get and see how they can handle so we're going to ride with 10,000 lux for a while at 9 in maybe 10 I can't remember what the measurement was. I put a fan blowing on them as well to strengthen the stems vegetive state they don't care if air blows on them. I start seeing leaves Russell that means it's time to move the light or lower the looks because Taco will be on the rise

Back
Top Bottom