Test Run: Sunset Strip

Looking great Dusty! That plant is gorgeous, can't wait to see her full flower.
She is a wonderful plant. I am expecting spears lol long fruity spears.
I'm glad that xs1500 could help your plants :thumb: She is pretty. :love: :love:
The xs1500 is out performing a 400w hid at this point very impressive less than half the electricity. Very good work.
Thanks man, we are starting week two of flower cycle. You are just in time.

Looking great Dusty, nice lollipop!

How close roughly is the light?
Thanks brother, i will do some more cleaning in a week or two.
Light is 12 inches above i need to adjust back to 18. She keeps inching up lol.

Thanks brother, i will do some more cleaning in a week or two.
Light is 12 inches above i need to adjust back to 18. She keeps inching up lol.
It's pretty sweet how close the plants can handle the light without bleaching, yet the light still pushes them well.

It's pretty sweet how close the plants can handle the light without bleaching, yet the light still pushes them well.
Resilient mofos. Hey the government tried to eradicate it for 70 years some still are.
I remember growing outdoors as a teen.
It would get like 110°f with 70% 80% humidity. Never fazed them.

Midweek update. Sunset Strip is drinking like that uncle that shows up uninvited for Thanksgiving. Almost had an empty bucket this morning, maybe like half a liter in there.
I just filler her up with plain r/o as I suspected the ppm to be way up there. They were not to bad i guess i added a gallon of water and made ppm 600. I love doing this kinda math. So if idd half a half galon i need ppm in that around 1500 to get close to 1000.
Day 12

Very happy looking plants @Dusty Kiefers

I have been digging the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 in my flower tent and I am very satisfied with the results I am getting.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks brother, @ViparSpectra Is impressing me for 150w i think it will compete with a 400w hps no problems. Still some time to tell, but we been doing this long enough to sense the results. Think im gonna pound a few beers, roll a fatty and hit the sack. Been on a 21 day work binge. Damn i used to be able to handle it. 40 hit and wow lol.

Hey Dusty! Not sure how I fell behind here.
But man, the changes....in the plant... :cheer: she's firing on all pistons!!

Hope you enjoy the cold ones, and have a good sleep brother
Hey, brother I wasn't worried, I know how easy it is to lost in subscribed threads.
She has stretched more than anticipated, gonna have to rerig the light lol. I may just put her in the closet and start vegging in the tent again.

Hey, brother I wasn't worried, I know how easy it is to lost in subscribed threads.
She has stretched more than anticipated, gonna have to rerig the light lol. I may just put her in the closet and start vegging in the tent again.
Appreciate that Dusty- I have a tendency to click on too many threads.

Well luckily the ViparSpectra lights so far seems to handle tight spaces Well. I accidentally let my plants get way too close and never had any light burn

Appreciate that Dusty- I have a tendency to click on too many threads.

Well luckily the ViparSpectra lights so far seems to handle tight spaces Well. I accidentally let my plants get way too close and never had any light burn
Hey brother, i understand. Im at maybe 12" now, plant has stretched beyond my expectations. No issues so far. I may rig it up a bit higher, just gonna wing it for now.

Back
Top Bottom