It's sweltering here today, Vet. I wish I had thinned out my GSC a bit more earlier on.

Plants are looking great buddy.
:passitleft:
Thanks mate. Yeah it was a little toasty yesterday and looks like we're in for some warm weather all week. That should definitely be the end of our summer though hey. Trimming the CM is going to take me some time I think. The bottom is just a mass of branches. Pretty sure there will be a fair few that will get culled to allow better airflow.

These ladies seem to be enjoying life. The Critical Mass went into recycled soil from my GSC comparative grow and amended/dressed with @GeoFlora Nutrients. The little Maui Waui and Lemon Kush have just had a couple of leftovers of @Prescription Blend from my auto journal.
20210906_211924.jpg
20210906_212009.jpg

So this grow might have to be cut short. Unfortunately our landlady is selling the property and we have to be out by Dec 31st. They are requesting access to the property for a valuation and then viewings immediately. I'm legally allowed to refuse them access though. I think allowing access after 31st Oct would be more than fair of me. Got to make some calls tomorrow and make sure I can delay them. If not this beauty will have to go.
20210907_222719.jpg
20210907_222704.jpg

My goodness. That's not good news.

I hope you can work something out, Vet.

So this grow might have to be cut short. Unfortunately our landlady is selling the property and we have to be out by Dec 31st. They are requesting access to the property for a valuation and then viewings immediately. I'm legally allowed to refuse them access though. I think allowing access after 31st Oct would be more than fair of me. Got to make some calls tomorrow and make sure I can delay them. If not this beauty will have to go.
20210907_222719.jpg
20210907_222704.jpg
That would be a shame

That would be a shame.
20210907_222719.jpg
20210907_222704.jpg
If you’re legal, why not find the person in charge and meet them. If they’re not a douche bag, ask them to skip your place. If you’re not. I would disregard this advice.

I'll make my decision over the weekend but deep down I know the sensible thing to do is pack all this away so I definitely live to grow another day. But it's so damn hard :laugh:

I'm surprised by the size and structure of the Hawaii Maui Waui in the front left.
20210909_220046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom