THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

I'm getting ready to start my first grow and I want to know what would be the best nutrients from start to finish to use for a DWC grow of THC Bomb Feminized seeds.

Welcome Tanq2007 :welcome:

I don't really know. The plants I posted were grown with Sensi A&B. I don't hydro, but I suppose that we all pick what best suits our needs for how we want to grow. I use both organic and chem ferts. Some use one or the other - and there are others that use nothing but water, all the way through. If there are benefits of one method that line up with what you most value, that might be a good place to start imo. I use what I use, because I find it easy to work with - if a little expensive. There's tons of options, find one you like and take it slow. :Namaste:

Ive decided to try the ph perfect sensi a & b for hydro and some other advanced nut. products. thanks. I just got doing some research on nuts and decided to use the sensi a & b ,and then read your response. must of been divine intervention. ;)

i got some thc bomb from them over a year from ago. i even put some outside, and it came out best outdoor. why? well, my experience, is that all my phenos, were good weed. but, they stretched like a sob. we are talking six inches between nodes. lol. and, without buds, they drooped over. slender stalks, etc. the smoke is good. and buds are hard. i had one seed left over. it popped. same story. made cuts, put one outside, four inside, again, outdoor looks good. indoor had to be tied up. heck. hog tied! i harvested four plants. got three oz is all. i think if i had to do it over again, id go with thier "atomic bomb". but, i see its bred with the thc bomb. so. would it be also a leggy plant?

i got some thc bomb from them over a year from ago. i even put some outside, and it came out best outdoor. why? well, my experience, is that all my phenos, were good weed. but, they stretched like a sob. we are talking six inches between nodes. lol. and, without buds, they drooped over. slender stalks, etc. the smoke is good. and buds are hard. i had one seed left over. it popped. same story. made cuts, put one outside, four inside, again, outdoor looks good. indoor had to be tied up. heck. hog tied! i harvested four plants. got three oz is all. i think if i had to do it over again, id go with thier "atomic bomb". but, i see its bred with the thc bomb. so. would it be also a leggy plant?

Good info. I'm sure a lot is genetics. I recently harvested some Bomb photos grown inside and something I'll watch. They didn't appear leggy to me, but, I have the same clone running outside, also on House and Garden. So,.I'll know first hand myself....

I'm trying to get seeds from a Bomb photo clone actually. Very happy with what I've seen. First one I harvested a bit earlier then I wanted, still got 88g dried. The second one, went 69 days and is drying now...

Good info, thx for sharing cannilingus :high-five:

HEY GANG, Well this season i got 6 Hash bomb/ Berry Bomb seeds from last summers crop and they are almost ready to harvest !!! There way ahead of the others. I really like that.Here in the Great Northwet (west) getting your harvest gone early can make or break your season... I'm so happy to have this new strain going and free seeds as well.Some folks think you can't have good smoking weed if there is seeds in it.HaHa Some of the best weed I have smoked had seeds in it and we just threw them away....Boy things sure have changed ..Anyway Happy Hemping , Red PS..... all mine are pretty "Leggy" as well but thats ok by me.More breathing room means less chance of mold...Oh I this is a out door grow....:riskybusiness:

hey. get ahold of me. i got some mystery seeds from nirvana, that came with my chrystal. i had considered trying the "atomic bomb", but, seeing it has thc bomb genetics, im afraind it would go stretch nuts, like my thc did. i had five fem seeds, and all were stretchers.

doing auto thc bombs my self , might as well as i made over 600 seeds lol. going to try harvest them every 6 weeks , plant them 6 weeks behind each other if you know what i mean . maybe 8 plants , so even getting an ounce from each one is 8 ounce every 6 weeks :) that would do me no bother at all :thumb:

i have a critical sensi star outside, in a 25 gal pot, and one inside, nearly done. the only clone from that streain,i could get to survive. just cut some off critical super silver haze, that i re vegged. another one im having a tough time cloneing, is a "chemo" strain, from joti.

if you are just starteing. make it easy on yourself. just do a one part each. i currently am usisng dyna gro. works great. someone did a test on it, versus adv nutes. and the dyna won. and, easy of use. low numbers, wont burn your plants, and, its very economical. only 1/2 tsp per gal, each time you water.

Hey Prof, nothing but water. I had them in an organic soil I had thrown together from what I could find locally LOL it was really a "flying by the seat of my pants" grow in the beginning LOL The soil has been recycled now with some amendments added and cooking for the next grow which will start when I get back home the first of October :)

Back
Top Bottom