THC Onlyfans' Basement Dungeon: Semi Perpetual Grow

THC Onlyfans

Welcome to my latest Journal!

With all that is happening around the world I've decided to start another journal with all the extra free time I have.

This will be my semi perpetually grow with updates from different seeds and clones depending what I stumble across along the way.
Grows will entail reg seeds, fem seeds, clones, and autos.
This will be done from my basement where temperatures stay between 15c-20c with ever changing RH

Exhaust - 6" vivosun
Tent - 4x4x8
Medium - Promix HP
Light - Mars Hydro TSW2000 (310w actual draw)
Nutrient - Mega Crop
Pots - Fabric and Plastic
Light Meter - Lux Meter for Android
Fans - 1 medium sized oscillating fan, 2 small fixed ground fans
I have a dehumidifer, humidifer, and heater at my disposal for when needed

All are welcome!
Feel free to provide comments, insights, and suggestions!

ENJOY AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, AND PLEASE STAY SAFE OUT THERE :)

So I will be starting this grow with 2 free bag seeds from truenorth, and also will be bringing along a almost 2 month old Green Crack clone.

Bagseed #1 - Broke soil on March 18
Bagseed #2 - Broke soil on March 19

Both seeds were dropped in water for 16 hours and into papertowel until tap roots were exposed. Placed germinated seeds into sippy cup sized pots and into a clone dome with T5 lights at 5" till it was above ground then remove dome and left it there for 2 days. Pots were presoaked with 1g MC before planting germinated seed. Pots were put into tent 2 days ago at 15k lux light.
This will be my first photoperiod plant from seed.

Green Crack clone was gifted to me by an awesome member in these forums around first week of February. Some initial stress from uppotting to 2gal fabric pots but has bounced back. Topped/Fim'd in 3 locations, with lots of bending and couple defoliations so far. I plan to take cuttings from the GC so I will let it grow without disturbing it TOO much. Before and after pictures of GC shown.

Resized_20200206_182943.jpeg20200323_095451.jpg20200320_134348.jpg20200319_163400.jpg20200319_095108.jpg

Seedlings growing steadily, gave them 40ml of water yesterday. First watering since planting seed. Presoaking the soil seem to be okay for them, wasnt too wet as i suspect would happen.

GC clone recovering well after supercropping 2 days ago. Node i thought i snapped has recovered but not without some battle wounds. Happy as can be though. Currently on 4g/g MC

20200324_160729.jpg
20200322_120117.jpg
20200323_205953.jpg
20200324_160709.jpg

CLONING DAY

My first clone attempt....
Took 4 cuttings from Green crack..... dipped it in some cloning solution then some cloning powder as recommended by my local hydro store.

Will be keeping the dome on for 3-4 days and opening for air a couple times a day.
:party:
Temp 24c
80% RH

Edit: Should I get a clone tray? for if the clones root then these roots would essentially be exposed to the light, which I believe is not good?

20200326_173942.jpg
20200326_173837.jpg

BAGSEED #1&#2 UPDATE

Watered today with 60ml 6.4 PH only each seedling Growth isnt super strong but they are progressing decent....currently day 9 and 10.

Again, this is my first photo from seed, any suggestions when to apply first dose of MC? I was thinking next feed?
Note soil was presoaked with 1g mc before planting.

GC CLONE
No activity, continuing to get denser but need her to stretch a bit.
20200327_164852.jpg

20200327_164430.jpg

I’ve never grown from seed with MC. I switched over just before flower. So I truly wouldn’t know. If I were to stab at it, I would think after her first week of life, would probably be plenty of time to let the seedlings adjust to the real world. Plus you said you pre soaked the medium so they should be able to live off of what’s in the medium for atleast a week I would think

I’ve never grown from seed with MC. I switched over just before flower. So I truly wouldn’t know. If I were to stab at it, I would think after her first week of life, would probably be plenty of time to let the seedlings adjust to the real world. Plus you said you pre soaked the medium so they should be able to live off of what’s in the medium for atleast a week I would think

Thats what i was thinking....and now that im not running autos im in no hurry to get nutes in them....but now also thinking how im gonna flip and still have a veg tent...maybe time to setup my other tent soon

Thats what i was thinking....and now that im not running autos im in no hurry to get nutes in them....but now also thinking how im gonna flip and still have a veg tent...maybe time to setup my other tent soon
yeah, you might have to. That’s why I built such a small area for my veg, the plants are able to get pretty big yet in that small area so it was perfect! How big is your other tent? Do you have a light for it?

yeah, you might have to. That’s why I built such a small area for my veg, the plants are able to get pretty big yet in that small area so it was perfect! How big is your other tent? Do you have a light for it?
Other tent is 32x32x60.... im thinking just running a floor fan blowing at the vent to create some neg pressure. I do have another light its a oneo 1000w led 190w actual draw.

Back
Top Bottom