The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Im starting a tent in the next few days,4x4x6.5, 600w scrog.... :Rasta: 420cfm fan, ima plant em in fox farm ocean forest soil, using Blue Planet Nutrients, Great White mycorrhizae, water crystals, I'm going to use air baskets(pond baskets for pots(12in by 12in or 4.97gal) I want to use supplementary CO2 will post link on here soon

Sounds nifty, will join in :thumb:

:peace: CA

Well i just came accross this and thought i'd join in. I have a 55 x 55 agromax tent with a 600 watt Big Kahuna air cooled HPS lamp. I just finished my second round of "carmelicious" and harvested 94 oz wet. I'm hoping for 22 dry oz. I ran 9 plants in 5 gallon pots using 1 part FFOF and 2 parts coco coir. For nutes I use Heavy 16. The key to the yeild is I ScroG!

If you wanna have fun growing several strains for a personal grow thats totally cool. If you want major yeild I highly recomend ScroGGing. I also recomend 1 strain grows. I'll attach some pics.

OK i'm new on this forum and appantly dont know how to post pics. What up with this URL thing? How about "download" "attach pics" or something. I'm buzzed here. any help?

dsc04529_2_.jpg
dsc04529_2_.jpg

hey everyone, im tagging along for a look what can be done with a 4x4. Lots of great ideas already... thanks to all! I have plenty of room for upgrades and more plants but this is what I have at the moment. 400w HPS with 6in exhaust and static air intake vents. Will be getting a 600w cool tube and filter once I finish my current grow.
P1020901.JPG

P1020899.JPG

That is a good question bigjack and I was concerned with it at first but I'm in Colorado and it's very dry here. After watering my tent gets up to 30%RH which is not bad. I'm also drawing lamp hood intake air from the room which runs across the hot lamp which I figure probably dries the air out even more. When smells start to increase I'm going to add a Phresh Filter on the intake side and help the flow with a 6" vortex blower. If the RH gets high I'll add a dehumidifer to the tent.

this is the perfect thread for me. and thx CO Finest for the tip. I've been looking over Gorilla's options but can't pull the trigger at those prices. helps to have a recommendation from someone who has actually used a tent and been pleased as opposed to someone who recommends it just because they bought it.

hey batcave how have you set up your cool tube to your fan and filter, im being told to have it sucking air through the tube and other people telling me to blow air through it and have the fan on the filter side of the tube? thought id ask you as you have yours up and running and have first hand experience on how its running?

My 4ft light mover works great and I used it with my 600w for a year and it rocked the 600w perfectly in my 4x4.
Hey Batcave, I'm so happy I found this forum. i am thinking of getting a 4x4 for flowering. Do you think a 1000w HPS is too much for a 4x4?

Back
Top Bottom