The 2x2 & 2x4 Grow Tent Club

Getting new harvest pics today but 5 plants 1 gal pots coco 2x4
20200327_115428.jpg
Hi Rich. Would my 36x20x62 tent qualify? I got the one girl in a 3gallon.
20200326_133353.jpg

Hi Rich. Would my 36x20x62 tent qualify? I got the one girl in a 3gallon.
20200326_133353.jpg
Thanks guys. My wife took this as I'm still in hospital. 2 days after the flip!
2000000000089214.jpg

Hope you are ok @Fredwak :thumb:. Good looking plant brother
Thanks brother. I guess I had a good bout of copd that I wasn't aware of. Probably won't actually smoke much anymore but I love the vape, and the edibles.........well, you know!

Damn....$780 for my list so far... o_O Almost everything from Amazon.

Can anyone recommend a "good" PH pen? The one on my list is $45, there has to be a less expensive option.

Trying to save myself a dollar where I can. The list is getting expensive..lol

Can anyone recommend a "good" PH pen? The one on my list is $45, there has to be a less expensive option.

Just my recommendation.
I would buy a 5lb bag of subcool supersoil concentrate on Amazon. I think its 40 bucks a bag. You only need 1lb of concentrate per 5 gallon container.
Order 2 bags of Roots organic. Mix, concentrate with roots organic soil on bottom 3rd of the container, the other 2/3rds will be roots organic soil only.
The ONLY thing you have to do is water only for the entire grow. Make sure to use RO water.
Organic medicine..hard to beat..no ph pen needed

Just my recommendation.
I would buy a 5lb bag of subcool supersoil concentrate on Amazon. I think its 40 bucks a bag. You only need 1lb of concentrate per 5 gallon container.
Order 2 bags of Roots organic. Mix, concentrate with roots organic soil on bottom 3rd of the container, the other 2/3rds will be roots organic soil only.
The ONLY thing you have to do is water only for the entire grow. Make sure to use RO water.
Organic medicine..hard to beat..no ph pen needed

Sounds good, but RO water is out of the question for me. I have FFOF soil and the FF Trio added to my list as of now. I'd love to go full on organic someday (water only), but right now, I need to learn the basics before anything else.

Fantastic thread! Will be following.
I'm 2 weeks into my first grow-Nigerian Sunshine-currently in 2nd week of veg in soil in a 2x2x5.3 tent with one 350W ViparSpectra LED. Interested to hear if any in the small tent community have figured a comfortable way to add a 400W HPS as a supplemental light source during flowering. I've never laid eyes on one and can not tell if its physically possible in such a small space.

Nigerian Sunshine after 2 weeks in veg (transplanted clone)
IMG_20200412_114921_01.jpg

Fantastic thread! Will be following.
I'm 2 weeks into my first grow-Nigerian Sunshine-currently in 2nd week of veg in soil in a 2x2x5.3 tent with one 350W ViparSpectra LED. Interested to hear if any in the small tent community have figured a comfortable way to add a 400W HPS as a supplemental light source during flowering. I've never laid eyes on one and can not tell if its physically possible in such a small space.

Nigerian Sunshine after 2 weeks in veg (transplanted clone)
IMG_20200412_114921_01.jpg
Hey welcome! You only need like 40-50w/ sq foot so 250w would be more than enough!, your better off buying a mars tsl1000, its 150w and is perfect for 2x2! Also they will be on sale soon. Or wait and get the new tsl1000 ! Im sure there will be one.

Been using this $14 pH meter for a couple weeks now and it's worked great so far. It takes some time to calibrate but after I dialed it in I haven't had to mess with it:

Digital PH Meter PH-009 Pocket Size Water Quality pH Tester

1664821156656.png

Back
Top Bottom