Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Thats good! I was hoping it would take after the mom's side more on the leaf to calyx ratio. I hated trimming that damn harlequin. Its funny, now thats one of the most important factor to me keeping a strain anymore...gotta be easier to trim!

Veg Tent Update:

So the cuttings from Annunaki genetics have come a long way. There are only 3 clones left 1 Sour Cyclone and 2 Forbidden Fruits. The roots on 2 of them were screaming to be up potted so I put them into ones to slow how big they get. I’m not sure what type of training I’m going to be doing but I’m thinking about letting one go untopped. But we will see because I want to clone them.

Garden Update:

The star of the garden is definitely the NL x Harlequin. It smells wonderful and the frost on one of them is crazy. The buds are chunking up nicely already and we are just at day 34 so I think its looking very good for the future.

The Annunaki Cross is on day 56 but I think we are going to have to go at least 2 more weeks. The buds are barely starting to chunk up. I don’t think it’s going to chunk up like I want it to but I’l take what I can get.

Dang brother....those are looking great man. I wasn't sure how that cross was going to go. The female was a tank and was an incredible yielding plant with great nighttime properties. The male was the unknown. I used it despite the fact the structure was a bit different than what I was used to and I couldn't put a finger on the scents. The Harlequin line was very frosty where as the NL was not as much so....or very smelly. I am glad to see that frost carrying over in at least one of them girls!

Dang brother....those are looking great man. I wasn't sure how that cross was going to go. The female was a tank and was an incredible yielding plant with great nighttime properties. The male was the unknown. I used it despite the fact the structure was a bit different than what I was used to and I couldn't put a finger on the scents. The Harlequin line was very frosty where as the NL was as much so....or very smelly. I am glad to see that frost carrying over in at least one of them girls!

Ya the frost definitely carried over. I can't wait for them to be done but we still got a ways to go. The other day I had a session with some friends and as soon as I lit it up they were like "damn whats that!!" lol. I couldnt help but to smile but it was the Stankberry. Then my girl doesnt smoke but she lives in Cali at the moment so she smell weed in the air all the time but she was like " Is that some of the Cali stuff you brought back" but it was the Stankberry. I was cheesing from ear to ear lol but I wanted to tell you great job brother and thanks for the strain again!

Yeah i meant to ask you how you liked the Stankberry. Sounds like you got some good smoke from it. I have been looking for another one of the Blueberry muffin phenos.....if you get that one, its potent and perfectly balanced. Hits hard and fast with the sativa side, almost electric like in nature and then the Blueberry side shows up and mellows things just a bit but doesn't overpower the Sativa in her. No come down either. That one tested at 21%

Yeah i meant to ask you how you liked the Stankberry. Sounds like you got some good smoke from it. I have been looking for another one of the Blueberry muffin phenos.....if you get that one, its potent and perfectly balanced. Hits hard and fast with the sativa side, almost electric like in nature and then the Blueberry side shows up and mellows things just a bit but doesn't overpower the Sativa in her. No come down either. That one tested at 21%
Sounds like I need to keep hunting but I’m going to run the DTF next I think.

Yeah I love the DTF. Its a perfect strain for getting stuff done outdoors for me. I smoke a bowl of it and I work like a beast for about 3 hours before the I have to recharge the bong to keep the back pain at bay.

Veg Tent Update:

The cuttings from Annunaki are doing pretty good. The stem rubs from them smell great Sour Cyclone actually has a sour smell to it and the Forbidden Fruit smells pretty familiar. I want to trust it is the real Forbidden Fruit but you never know.
They are looking pretty healthy so I transplanted them into 3 gallon pots yesterday. The cutting I took from the Sour Cyclone is looking good its still alive but no roots yet. I still have to take cuttings of the Forbidden Fruit before they go into flower. I want to make sure i get my moneys worth from these cuttings. Im guessing I have 3 weeks left of for the the plants in the flowering tent to be done. So I think I will be popping beans soon but I havent been able to make up my mind yet.

Garden Update:

So I think this is the last week for the Annunaki cross we are already at like 72 days it’s time for it to come down. It definitely didn’t chunk up but the nugs are rock hard at least

The NL x Harlequin is doing great it has crazy terps I can’t wait to smoke them. The frost is stacking on and the nugs are getting pretty big. Sorry for the pic dump.

You may not have gotten the bulk you wanted on the Annunaki cross, but you got leaning towers of frost. Seems like a reasonable trade-off :).

Those NLxHq buds though o_O

Lol ya not a bad trade at all. I just wish I could have it all lol.

The Annunaki looks pretty good to me. I think you gonna be in for a pleasant surprise with her in the yield department. Quality should be there.

You done good Chef.

All this weed, I'm gettin hungry. lol

Pretty ladies!

The Annunaki looks pretty good to me. I think you gonna be in for a pleasant surprise with her in the yield department. Quality should be there.

You done good Chef.

All this weed, I'm gettin hungry. lol

Pretty ladies!

Hey Bo thanks for stoppin by. Ya when it was coming down last night I was kind of surprised how many nugs there were and it was pretty frosty. Now lets just hope I dont mess up the cure. Right now its 72 degrees and 56% humidity in the drying box i dont think I can get the temps down much more.

72F @ 56RH is pretty good. Perfect for drying. All I can ask for here. That's my first floor with AC on.

It's great for drying. Just smells a little. lol

Congrats on the harvest

Back
Top Bottom