Getting new harvest pics today but 5 plants 1 gal pots coco 2x4
20200327_115428.jpg

Nice @Rich Farmer ..nice crystals and yield too
Here my 3 5gals-about to get chopped in 3 to 5 days
20200328_090326.jpg
20200328_090521.jpg
20200328_085906.jpg

Cool seeing different 2x4 setups

Very nice. Are those autos? If not, how tall were they when you flipped 'em? This is one of my main concerns in a 5' tall tent. I don't want to outgrow the cabinet.

Very nice. Are those autos? If not, how tall were they when you flipped 'em? This is one of my main concerns in a 5' tall tent. I don't want to outgrow the cabinet.
No, theyre photo fem seeds.
2 of them are Amherst Sour Diesel and the purple is Cropking Sour Diesel.
I have a 2x2 tent next to it running 4bulb T5. Just to start them out and transplant into the 2x4 in their final pot size. After transplant, i usually give them another 3/4 weeks veg and the hit the flower lights. Just to get more yield vegging under the bigger lights. plus the roots are established foing into flower.
20200328_114601.jpg

Heres my little 2x2x4..just to jump start them before going into the 2x4..
We finally have a 2x4 club:high-five:..good meeting you guys

Sorry man, didnt answer the other question..
Youre Good brother with the 5ft tent..you going to have to top, supercrop,tie downs,etc..its all worth it because you can really access your plants in that setup.
5 ft is plenty bro:high-five:

Sorry man, didnt answer the other question..
Youre Good brother with the 5ft tent..you going to have to top, supercrop,tie downs,etc..its all worth it because you can really access your plants in that setup.
5 ft is plenty bro:high-five:

Yeah, I already figured I'd have to tie 'em down, etc...I'm happy to know that a 5' tent will suit my personal needs. Thanks for the input, it is much appreciated...

Canopy still 25inches away from the lights and im harvesting soon. All 3 lights pulling about 450watts from the wall give or take.
20200329_162908.jpg

But if you can get one taller thats even better but 5ft is good too

3 lights in a 4x2...I was under the impression that a single light would do the deed, guess I was wrong ??

Outlets timers
2-Fans
1-led light (im using 3 for lights)

Extra outlet on wall goes to Carb filter because it runs 24hr

@Budget LED Makes a perfect light for 4x2. Im sure Justin could send us that model. For the price and quality thats what i would go with..
Cheers

Absolutely. I just did not want to hijack a thread. Here is what i reccomend for a 2 x 4 if you can splurge for the XL heatsink- do it. It helps distribute coverage evenly in a 2 x 4. This is our latest and greatest. Our series 2 is also a fantastic light.

I run a timer for light and run intake/outake and circulation fans 24/7, proper air flow is key!
I have extension cord running to outside of tent and then a power bar for the main power in the tent, then you can run another bar if needed above other one, off the main bar, due to short cords on products.:snowboating: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom