The 2x2 & 2x4 Grow Tent Club

Yes! I ended having to get a gorilla because nothing else offered the height that they do and I can make it go taller if I need with a kit. Was more then I wanted to spend but to run sativa needed the extra height.

Little update to the tent, went with floraflex pots for when I do the clone sog.
20200412_181006.jpg

Just my recommendation.
I would buy a 5lb bag of subcool supersoil concentrate on Amazon. I think its 40 bucks a bag. You only need 1lb of concentrate per 5 gallon container.
Order 2 bags of Roots organic. Mix, concentrate with roots organic soil on bottom 3rd of the container, the other 2/3rds will be roots organic soil only.
The ONLY thing you have to do is water only for the entire grow. Make sure to use RO water.
Organic medicine..hard to beat..no ph pen needed

Just be aware that it doesn't work for all strains. I just grew a Fastbuds Blue Dream'matic in FFOF and Super Soil from Amazon. The plant was AMAZING until flower and suddenly I had a terrible cal/mag deficiency. I tried organic cal/mag (Not botannicare) and tried dolomite lime but it was going downhill until I started feeding it Megacrop and forgot about the organic thing. The plant then recovered and ended up yielding nearly a half pound of quality bud. I read that the Blue is a heavy feeder and I think it was just too much for the super soil. Either that or I got a bad batch. Smelled nice and stinky as it should. Mixed it all with FFOF for the bottom 1/3 of my 5 gal and filled the rest with FFOF. Perhaps it was a bad batch and the plant fed on the FFOF until it's nutes ran out.

I'm jumping in. my closets are pretty close to 2' x 4'
I'm thinking of just buying some Vivosun mylar to coat my closets in
1588194920164.png

Yes! I ended having to get a gorilla because nothing else offered the height that they do and I can make it go taller if I need with a kit. Was more then I wanted to spend but to run sativa needed the extra height.

Little update to the tent, went with floraflex pots for when I do the clone sog.
20200412_181006.jpg

My last grow had some serious heat stress with my 60" high 2x4. I am going to spring for the GGT 2x4 that is 83" tall and that should give me much better temps down at plant level. I like that I can make it even taller if need be. Expensive, but throwing away $90 on a crappy tent that is a throw away isn't cheap either!

I'm jumping in. my closets are pretty close to 2' x 4'
I'm thinking of just buying some Vivosun mylar to coat my closets in
Welcome in! Anything 2x4 and under is definitely welcome and I'd feel awful to leave out the 3x3. If anyone wants to add info on that. Its surprising what you can achieve in small spaces
My last grow had some serious heat stress with my 60" high 2x4. I am going to spring for the GGT 2x4 that is 83" tall and that should give me much better temps down at plant level. I like that I can make it even taller if need be. Expensive, but throwing away $90 on a crappy tent that is a throw away isn't cheap either!

Very true, I've had my 4x4 lite line for 5 years now and the newer 2x4 lite line I feel Is a little less quality but still happy to have the height advantage

Hello, small tent grow club. I'm planning my first setup for when I eventually move to a place where it is legal. I've done tons of research and think I've just about got my gear figured out. Please let me know what you think of the things I'm considering.

Before I start, here are my goals. I'm looking at a small grow for personal use. 2oz every 4 months is probably enough. A small, stealthy, quiet, odor free veg and flower space is very important as well.

Gear:
Gorilla tent lite line 2x2.5x5.6. Could I fit two small plants in here? Not so much because I want multiple plants but because I'd like to have two varieties at once.

Spider Farmer SF 1000 light. I was thinking if this doesn't meet my needs, I could potentially add a second one later on. That way I could have two lights at different heights for the different plants. Or is that too much light in such a small tent?

AC Infinity cloudline S6 6" vent fan. I realize this may be too big but I was thinking I could turn it down on a low, quiet power setting. I was also thinking this would allow me to use a larger carbon filter which might do a better job at eliminating odors. Or am I over thinking this and the 4" s4 would be better suited for the job?

Let me know what you think. Am I close or way off base? Any help and advice would be hugely appreciated.

Hello, small tent grow club. I'm planning my first setup for when I eventually move to a place where it is legal. I've done tons of research and think I've just about got my gear figured out. Please let me know what you think of the things I'm considering.

Before I start, here are my goals. I'm looking at a small grow for personal use. 2oz every 4 months is probably enough. A small, stealthy, quiet, odor free veg and flower space is very important as well.

Gear:
Gorilla tent lite line 2x2.5x5.6. Could I fit two small plants in here? Not so much because I want multiple plants but because I'd like to have two varieties at once.

Spider Farmer SF 1000 light. I was thinking if this doesn't meet my needs, I could potentially add a second one later on. That way I could have two lights at different heights for the different plants. Or is that too much light in such a small tent?

AC Infinity cloudline S6 6" vent fan. I realize this may be too big but I was thinking I could turn it down on a low, quiet power setting. I was also thinking this would allow me to use a larger carbon filter which might do a better job at eliminating odors. Or am I over thinking this and the 4" s4 would be better suited for the job?

Let me know what you think. Am I close or way off base? Any help and advice would be hugely appreciated.

Sounds like a good setup, i just have no knowledge on that light but lots of different options you could do in there. I have the AC 4" and 6", the 4" on high isnt very loud and should be perfect for that tent but with that said the 6" turned down is less noisy. You could do a lot of small plants or a couple bigger ones.

Here is my 2x4 right now, 8 plants total so 4 planter per 2x2 in .5 pots.
20200506_140706.jpg
20200506_140712.jpg
20200506_140738.jpg

These are 3 plants that I grew through the entire veg and first 2 weeks of flower in a 2x2x4 cheap tent and blurple light off the interwebs. I just moved them to a 3x3x6 and got a series 3+ red and uv light that should be here soon. Not sure that the light will make too much difference at this point but wtf

ETA they are in 3 gal pots.

CED46F60-7AAB-41A4-9B18-6BC9D3560779.jpeg
90A4DF4A-6397-479D-BFCC-CFC14B10C465.jpeg
1DB26EC1-0078-41FB-B8C9-317ABC73FF01.jpeg
960E7FA7-F192-48D2-A5EC-86CC6C1D312C.jpeg

In the 2x4.

I'm on the process of a closet build. I also just won a Mars Hydro tent and light set. Will be setting that up this week.
Going perpetual and doubling my production.

My 3 (2x2x4) tent setup- On the left is the flower tent, obviously, where the ChemDawg lives. In the middle tent are the autoflowers, Tangerine Dream and Gorilla Glue. On the right are @carcass special LRx seedlings. The autos will move into the flower tent in about 2-3 weeks once the ChemDawg finishes, making room for my new seedsman strains, which I am very excited about. The space on top of these file cabinets in our garage is perfect and totally out of the way, and so far unknown by mites and mold.
C34FE766-C6CE-41DC-A999-100577EE8750.jpeg
BBAE3FFA-6DB5-4482-B437-2054E28E18BA.jpeg

Not a tent- here's my 2'x2'x44" grow box (Home Depot wardrobe box)
Right now, there's an Alaskan Purple auto in there,ready for harvest in a few days.

Not much to look at- in fact, "downright ugly" describes it pretty well...

1589396238186.jpeg

Looks better on the inside...
1589396280123.jpeg

I usually have 2 in there,but one got done early.

Right now, there's an Alaskan Purple auto in there,ready for harvest in a few days.

1589396238186.jpeg

1589396280123.jpeg

Dang

1589396238186.jpeg

1589396280123.jpeg

A lot of magic has come out of that ugly box. And many people, myself included, have been inspired by the simplicity of it. I’ve been overthinking my growing for years. You (and MegaCrop) made it easy to do it well!

Back
Top Bottom