Adding another tent help

farmertango

420 Member
Hey all, Need some advice. I have a 4x2x5 tent for flowering. I’m running a 6” carbon filter with 2 x Mars Hydro 600w. Flowering 2 plants at a time.

I want to add another tent, either a 2x2 or 3x3 tent. Can I vent it to my 4x2 to share the exhaust?

Hi Farmertango ... I would vent them separately, If you vent the one tent in to the other you may end up battling moister issues in the main tent your venting to, from all of the extra foliage from the plants in the second tent. Unless you have a strong exhaust system cycling in and out the air.

you can probably run the veg tent passive and connect the two. only if you are going straight from the second to outdoor though. run opposite day/night cycles and make sure you light trap between the two if you physically connect them.

better way to do it is have passive intakes and a smaller exhaust both pulling and dumping from the tents into a common (lung) room. then filter and exhaust that room direct to outdoor. also run opposing day/night cycles. the opposing cycle will feed a little natural c02 to your flower girls. it's not piles. but it's there. :)

I wouldn't pull the air from one tent into another. The second tent will get all the heat, humidity, and oxygen the first tent is trying to get rid off. If you want to use only one filter you should join the exhaust vents from both tents and push it through the filter that you'll have outside the tents. Most filters are less efficient this way though, best to have an inline filter.

I wouldn't pull the air from one tent into another. The second tent will get all the heat, humidity, and oxygen the first tent is trying to get rid off. If you want to use only one filter you should join the exhaust vents from both tents and push it through the filter that you'll have outside the tents. Most filters are less efficient this way though, best to have an inline filter.

i wouldn't either. passive exchange. it's the exact same set up as the dual chamber tents. most only use the one extractor on the flower side. he's doing the same with 2 tents.

to be sure - it's probably not as much of an issue due to the number of plants he's running. larger setup i would for sure do it different.

Back
Top Bottom