The 2x2 & 2x4 Grow Tent Club

Out of Interest what was the veg time on those 2 plants?

Sort of got these dialed in at 6-8 weeks from seed to the day of flower and around the same with clones from root to flower day.
They popped on 6-12 and flower started on 7-21. Around 6 to 8 weeks from seed, like you said.
One 2x4 tent pushing 350watts and the other 400watts, pretty true watts from the wall.
Going to run some reg. seeds after this run to clones. (Purpledream from GDP and Haze x C99)

My 2x4x4 veg tent
20200915_073301.jpg

Great thread I just got a 2 x 2 as the weather in the UK has led the outdoor ladies to get mildew and ravaged by bugs. I am really impressed by some of the pictures and would love some advice please.

How do you get your plants to produce so many big colas. I have only ever had the middle one and a lot smaller ones conning off the main stem.

Thank you

Great thread I just got a 2 x 2 as the weather in the UK has led the outdoor ladies to get mildew and ravaged by bugs. I am really impressed by some of the pictures and would love some advice please.

How do you get your plants to produce so many big colas. I have only ever had the middle one and a lot smaller ones conning off the main stem.

Thank you
LST?? I’m on my first grow and it went pretty well!

Anyone have 2 - 2x4 set up? Veg tent and Flower tent

Hey guys.... Anyone here got any good tips on setting up 2 - 2x4 tents. I'm currently in a 4x4, but just bought two new SecrtJardin 2x4 tents. I'm looking to veg in one and flower in the other. I'm gonna be shopping for veg lights and I suppose a new flower light. Currently have a Mars TS3000 which is a little too much for a 2x4. I haven't bought a new light yet. I think I'm gonna end up with Mars SP3000. Wondering on the most efficiency for a Veg light for 2x4 space or would like to hear any recommendations for setting up veg and flower tent.

:passitleft:

Thank you
Number one thing is Light.... If your gonna have big buds you have to have enough light. If your using Leds you should have minimum 200 watt draw from the wall. I think a good amount of watts is 300 watts for a 2x4 foot print. I plan to buy a Mars SP3000 for my 2x4. If your on a budget get the Mars TSL 2000. Both of these draw 300 Watts. There's lots of other lights out there, but I find Mars to be a no brainer. The Devil I know... Don't go by the number they put in the name of light they all do it to confuse. Make sure you find out exactly how many watts it draws from the wall. The rest is up to you... The medium is huge too. Soil is plug and play.. Great start for beginner. Coco , Peat, Rock wool.. the list goes on for what kind of medium you can grow in... Growing Big is for youtubers.... You want a nice quality and a decent yield... I'm only on third grow... I have managed to get plenty of quality and a fair yield. No reason why anyone can't do the same... Peace

That's what I do, as it gets hotter or more humid I turn it up.
That's what I do, as it gets hotter or more humid I turn it up.
Hi rich I know this is an old convo but I have the AC t4 with an s4 and wondered... do you have it on auto mode or just run them constantly? Thanks

The person you questioned can't see/respond, as he hadn't visited the forum in just over two years.

I didn't want you to think you were just being ignored, lol.

The person you questioned can't see/respond, as he hadn't visited the forum in just over two years.

I didn't want you to think you were just being ignored, lol.
Slightly off topic but I know your a very knowledgeable grower. I have just taken one of my plants which is know to have a large height out of my 2 x 2 tent and put her outside in a very large pot. I planted her unintentionally a bit off centre by about 2 inches. Do you think this will effect her overall height or will the roots use all the pot space anyway even though there is slightly less room the one side. While there are risks I could dig her up and correct her to the centre of the pot? Thanks

I planted her unintentionally a bit off centre by about 2 inches.

It'll be fine. Might consider planting it in the ground if you expect the plant to get tall (and substantial) and your location gets high winds. But nothing to worry about in regards to not being OCD about your planting, no.

Do you have the ac infinity?

A couple of them - Ionboard S44 and Cloudline Lite B6.

It'll be fine. Might consider planting it in the ground if you expect the plant to get tall (and substantial) and your location gets high winds. But nothing to worry about in regards to not being OCD about your planting, no.

A couple of them - Ionboard S44 and Cloudline Lite B6.
Cool man do you keep them running or auto mode?

Haven't unpacked them yet. Ask me in August. If you're asking about the exhaust fan, if I use that one... it has an electronic controller/display (thus the "B:), so I assume I'll set a (lower) limit and program it to increase speed for every n degrees of temperature increase, up to the speed (setting) that I'll have set as the upper limit. That's sort of why I got it. I glanced at the owner's manual (online) after I ordered it, and it looks pretty straightforward. In theory, it'll be nearly silent (away from the garden) - and reduce its electricity consumption - unless ambient temperature increases enough to allow the garden to heat up.

In practice, unfortunately... it's already hotter in the room the garden will be in, with no lighting installed, than most people tolerate in their gardens with the lights on - and it'll get hotter, I expect :rolleyes:. Therefore, the fan might end up running at maximum for the first couple of weeks, then get reconfigured to run at the carbon filter's rated capacity when the odor picks up (that fan is capable of exceeding my filter's capacity). I'll just have to be satisfied with (probably) airy bud, and hope that the increased transpiration - and evaporation, from the airflow - will enable the plants to remain reasonably healthy and continue actively growing instead of merely surviving. I've had indoor gardens in miserably hot temperatures before and - other than the hit to bud density - they were fine up to low triple-digits (at times). But they were being grown in big DWC hydroponic reservoirs, so I simply decreased the strength of the nutrient solution, turned up the fans in the garden, made sure I was supersaturating the reservoirs with DO, and got used to adding up to 13 gallons per day to each reservoir. Oh, and those were all photoperiodic plants; these will be autoflowering ones. The plan was to do a "soil" grow, but... IDK. <SIGH> I think I've got what I need to set up one DWC plant, but not four. Kind of sucks, knowing that I'm still a month away from starting, would only need enough "extra" money to buy three plastic totes, aquarium power heads, and (preferably, especially considering the heat) air pumps / air lines / air stone devices to have four hydroponic plants going - and to know that's almost certainly not going to happen. <SHRUGS> Life's like that, yeah? No worries. . . .

Sometimes. It's looking like this will be my last year in my home, so it's more a case of time running out than anything. Otherwise, I'd wait until some time around the first of February. I can't exactly hear the place properly, either, but the I could boost a square meter by 20 or 30 degrees, at least for the free weeks I'd need to.

Nothing has worked for me except mountain air carbs, my wife doesn't partake so she always in my ass about any odor..and I have tried everything on the market. Just my two cents
I know this is an old post but I do want to mention that I also use only Can Filters. They are by far the very best imo. My Can Lite 6x16 has lasted me through 6 grows so far, and is still as effective as day 1. The trick is to replace the white pre-filter cover after EVERY grow. It is also important to pair it up with the appropriate size fan. I have mine paired with a Can Fan S600 they go hand in hand for odor removal. Can Fan is one of the first manufactures of carbon filters. They do cost a bit more than some of the generic brands but are worth every cent.

Cool I'll join in
2 x 4 x 7 tall figured I would post some pictures :thumb:

I run a SUN-RISE & SUN-SET Routine so thats the reason for the
different colors

Oh these are all old photos I upgraded a few things since

Really curious how much $$ you got invested in that.

Back
Top Bottom