The Answer's Hydro Revelations

Answer - I have a question about your Nextgen ballast. Do you use any "delay" type device with it in case of a power outage/surge. I was looking at this one from CAP. Is this really still necessary with the new digital ballast? I just want to make sure I play things safe, I'm not home all day.

Also, do you have trouble running either SolarMax or Ushio Bulbs with it?

:thanks:

Answer - I have a question about your Nextgen ballast. Do you use any "delay" type device with it in case of a power outage/surge. I was looking at this one from CAP. Is this really still necessary with the new digital ballast? I just want to make sure I play things safe, I'm not home all day.

Also, do you have trouble running either SolarMax or Ushio Bulbs with it?

:thanks:

I only have a surge protector and we have had a couple power outages here recently, with no problems at all. It fired right back up after power was restored. I have tried a Solarmax with no problems, but not sure about the Ushio.

Cool! Even though I am taking some time off 420 to deal with my OT at work the next couple of weeks, Your journal is one that I will keep up on. :hookah:

Here are a few new pics from today's feeding.

This is the last of my Wonder Woman. She has been in flower for three weeks now and has started to fill in.
video_016.jpg

video_017.jpg

video_018.jpg

Here are some shots of my Killing Field. The buds are slowly starting to fill in.
video_028.jpg

video_025.jpg

video_036.jpg

video_006.jpg

And a couple of the Killing Kush..
video_034.jpg

video_033.jpg

And of course let's not forget the clones. They are starting to flower!
video_021.jpg

That's all for now!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom