Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

looks like i won't be the only wore out grower...at least he got help...
Yea so thinking of harvest. I grabbed a bunch of gloves from the hospital yesterday :X

Ill have some helpers too for trimming :) so yea. u might be on your own.....you gna trim a couple days before harvest or after harvest? after dry? Im gonna trim the leaves a couple days before harvest. Then I'm gonna move the plants to complete darkness for 24 hours then clip buds :)

Awesome plants man! Thanks for the compliments, keep up with my log if you like what you saw, its only going to get better and better. 18 megapixel cannon camera takes beautiful pictures so when flowers show up there will be high quality photos :)

"And here's the shitty autos"!! haha, kind of the way I feel about autos to be honest! I don't think I'll ever try one in my lifetime..

Awesome job +rep! I'm going to go against everyone else's guesses and say you get 3lbs from all of them girls :) Make sure to get all the tops pulled through the net over the next week so you don't leave any behind! Can't wait for the next few weeks/months!

yea i wouldn't recommend them. I hear there are some good strains that yield a lot. but my luck I still won't get shit. lol Ill stick with my big plants and big nugs :) knock on wood. Thanks for the heads up on pulling tops through the net! and of course thank you so much for the compliments :Namaste:

Looking great, Deege. Very nice and healthy. Nice pics and vid! :bravo:
THANKS X! as always I am very happy to see your avatar floating in my journal and ALWAYS appreciate your compliments and help :Namaste:
hey degree i stopped posting on the other forum but sub to this one :D yours is looking great
Keep up the good work!

JokerJohns First Grow Unknown Strain

Thanks man!

ANd @ jameswrite Thanks for the help on the hermi stuff. But I just ended up cutting and getting rid of the damn thing. Don't want to risk pollinating my beautiful virgin ladies. :rofl:

Wow, I guess I haven't been to this journal in a while...over 1000 posts. Good job :) Your plants look absolutely awesome Deege. I love outdoor grows. I expect to see some very heavy and sticky bud pics in late september, early october :thumb:

Keep em virgins! no one likes a girl who's had the neighborhoods pollen all over her! Hahahaha

Getting ready to go miwa, just wanted to say, as much as I hate to Trim, I would come help YOU bud, if I could. I know, it sounds like a empty promise, being as it comes from online and all, but I really would come and HELP, I know what it is like to not have any available Help at harvest, so I would be there for You, as much as I would Hate It!!! My Trimmers get paid $175 per pound they complete, pricey, I know, but when You can get Up to 8lbs done between two People, in a Day(8HRS), it is WELL worth the cost, especially since IT WOULD BE ME MANICURING, if they were not there!!! But I just realized you are talking just about Harvest, I have to do that, I have two Trim Pros, and two Helpers, they get the Popcorn paid, at an 8th each per hour. Since I do not mess with the Popcorn,except for paying for work, this works well, all year long, no matter what type of Yard Work I need to get done, they are there for Me, usually. I just dry and cure the Popcorn, and do not Manicure it(WASTE OF RESOURCES), they are family, and I give them more than the agreed upon amount anyways, plus some Good Buds Thrown In, as well!!! I like the look of te Smp Autos, te Smp, I could look at those Autos all Day, No Offense or Chauvinism intended, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, PERIOD!!!!:bravo::cheer::circle-of-love: Very, Very Nice!!! Time to GO, see You all in a few hours!!!:bigtoke::amen: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb::love:

ANY STRAIN YOU GROW CAN YIELD HIGH with proper love, care, and knowledge on the individual pheno/geno :). And then you boost and nute the hell out of it and inundate em with co2. BOOM bigger, thicker, denser nugs covered in resin.

Your right Sphinx, come look at my Journal, and you'll see I know what Your talking about, I'll come take a look at Yours as well!!! Sound like a Deal??? I get back later tonight, let's have a chat, you already sound like You have been down this road before(GROWING THAT IS), so hit my signature, and come take a look, i know You'll like what You See, Gotta Go, or I am gonna be late for my RIDE!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

So guys, I trimmed a lot of lower branches from the SCROGd AH and made some hash with my hash bags. Got a nice lil bit :) So I'm excited to try that tomorrow :) :thumb: First ice hash I made. Ill post a pic in a few

hash32.jpg
hash23.jpg
hash23.jpg

I messed up cuz I was really high and put the hash bags in the bucket backwards lol. So only got one pile instead of 7 different consistencies. o well

I loved the finger hash i got off my last girls trim, and the scissors... I havent had any hash (good or shit) in about 9 yrs.
So when i got a bit smaller than a pea sized ball, i rubbed it thru 2 ciggarettes tobacco and it was damn nice.. That taste cannot be beat, wel except for some skunks ive had, but its a nice earthy head and body stone..
We used to get mars bar size blocks of it, but no one wheere i am would have a clue where to look and i havent asked..
Hope that stuff gets you baked as mate!:thumb:

Looks like a nice couple grams of bubble hash you made there Deege! Nah worries about separating out the different grades...I never do. In the end you've got some beautiful homegrown medicine for your noodle. All Good!!

Yessss it doess! Its dry, now I just got to wait for all participants to get home from work haha. Ill post a smoke report on the AH hash later :Namaste: lots of school work to get done!

thats one of my favorite albums, drip drip

Back
Top Bottom