Outdoor Mazar

Man, she is starting to stink like crazy!, I can be 50+ feet away and still get a good whiff, Its a sweet skunk smell, and is VERY pleasant to the nose. I was in my bathroom the other day w/the window open, and I COULD smell her! its Insane, I have never had a plant smell this much, and its an OPEN space, not enclosed like indoor grows. updates soon (tomorrow or Friday)

Thanks Akorn! I have always respected your input!

Its starting to rain here in the pacific northwest, should I be getting worried about the plant?

:peace:
I'd keep a real close eye on her for mold. Any way you can put a plastic canopy over her? How close to done is she?

Man, she is starting to stink like crazy!, I can be 50+ feet away and still get a good whiff, Its a sweet skunk smell, and is VERY pleasant to the nose. I was in my bathroom the other day w/the window open, and I COULD smell her! its Insane, I have never had a plant smell this much, and its an OPEN space, not enclosed like indoor grows. updates soon (tomorrow or Friday)
Must be an interesting Pheno. Mazar isn't known for it's overly "stinkyness". You will love the high BTW. Nice and up.

I have no idea how close she is. according to the seed bank I should harvest around oct 31
but, she then would be about 11 week strain (giving the time she started to show flowers) she started showing before any other of my buddies ladies started to show, so I am not sure if she was just quick on the jump, or she is a longer strain. I seen the weather report and they are claiming rain for the next 4 days in a row, I think I am going to cut her down tonight.
Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been doing a lot of cleaning and I have been busy, I plan on a nice update in a few days (showing some harvest action too)

I have no idea how close she is. according to the seed bank I should harvest around oct 31
but, she then would be about 11 week strain (giving the time she started to show flowers) she started showing before any other of my buddies ladies started to show, so I am not sure if she was just quick on the jump, or she is a longer strain. I seen the weather report and they are claiming rain for the next 4 days in a row, I think I am going to cut her down tonight.
Sorry about the lack of updates, I have been doing a lot of cleaning and I have been busy, I plan on a nice update in a few days (showing some harvest action too)
Well I wouldn't let your buddy's grow judge when yours is ready. Check the glandular trichomes and see what stage they are in...clear, cloudy or amber...then decide where she is. I'd hate to chop her too early for fear of losing bulk or too late for fear of a serious couch lock stone.

Trichome Guide

Can't wait for the harvest report!!! and BTW...don't forget the smoke report!

Peace,
Akorn:bongrip:

Absofreakinlutely beautiful! }:-D

So, As I mentioned above, I started the harvest. After doing just one branch I knew it was too early and erected a 'tent' for my lady. Its made of 6mil clear plastic. It has been keeping her very dry to say the least. After letting the branch dry for 5 days, I cut off all the nugs from the branch (did trimming right after harvest) and placed them into a brown bag.
The nugs were pretty dry, but not all the way of course. Giving them a quick weight check it was over 100 grams!!! FROM ONE branch. I couldn't believe it. So, I decided to do one branch a day until its harvested (should be about 10 days or more I haven't counted them all yet lol)
To see which branch I was talking about look at post 85 above. Its the far most right one of the pic.

I like the harvest idea...as long as you're not starting too early, you'll end up with varying qualities of excellent medicine. I'm sure this effort will put you in a good position for re-election next year, Mayor. Well done. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom