Outdoor Mazar

Damn Mayor, what a beautiful lady.... I just love outdoor grows, maybe next year... you and mother nature keep up the good work.. :peace:

:grinjoint:

Hope the buds are very nice, I want to enter the bud of the month contest :smokin:

Ya, I have wanted to go outdoor every year since I started. It was only this year that I got enough gull to go ahead and do it. After I chop her down, I will get a hold of the local PD, or Lawyer and check the legalities of it (I have a growers permit, but not sure where it stands about outdoor)
my biggest worry is thieves!

Beautiful plants! I can only hope mine turn out as well as yours have! ;-)
well, nothing counts until its smoke-able. Don't count your chickens before they hatch kinda thing. Its not a sprint, its a marathon. yada, yada, yada. Thanks for the positive feedback though!

In Colorado, you can't grow in the backyard or garage.... They say no where in plain site.... I guess if you have some acreage that may be a different story... I grew outdoors twenty years ago, you just can't beat mother nature....:peace:

Just....

WOW

Lookin' BeeEAAuuTiful !!!

Peace :roorrip:

Damn MGB! Looks like the tie down method did pretty well for you! She is pretty beastie! And hairy as well! I haven't seen many plants that are covered so densely in pistils. Looks the abominable snow man if he was a pot plant! LOL! The white pistils in contrast to the dark green leaves is beautiful. Is this strain from Nirvana?
:grinjoint:

my biggest worry is thieves!

well, nothing counts until its smoke-able. Don't count your chickens before they hatch kinda thing. Its not a sprint, its a marathon. yada, yada, yada. Thanks for the positive feedback though!

If i am growing in close proximity to my house i like to take a extention cord and wire it to a motion detector light(the same one that mount on the side of the house). Then in the spot where the light bulb goes you can get one of those electrical outlets that screw into it so you can plug another extention cord into that and run the cord into you house. Then have a radio that is already turned plugged into that extension cord. So when the motion sensor its trip it will turn on the radio and let you know to go check outside. Then I sleep in pajama pants and put my shoes by the bed so i can throw them on in a hurry! Hope this is easy to understand!

Is this strain from Nirvana?
I think its from Dutch Passion, I'll have to check (was given to me)

If i am growing in close proximity to my house i like to take a extention cord and wire it to a motion detector light(the same one that mount on the side of the house). Then in the spot where the light bulb goes you can get one of those electrical outlets that screw into it so you can plug another extention cord into that and run the cord into you house. Then have a radio that is already turned plugged into that extension cord. So when the motion sensor its trip it will turn on the radio and let you know to go check outside. Then I sleep in pajama pants and put my shoes by the bed so i can throw them on in a hurry! Hope this is easy to understand!

makes perfect sense, I was thinking of that exact setup minus the second extension cord back to the house. That overcomes my problem I had that the light would shine on the plant, effecting the photo cycle. Good thinking friend!

Back
Top Bottom