Outdoor Mazar

makes perfect sense, I was thinking of that exact setup minus the second extension cord back to the house. That overcomes my problem I had that the light would shine on the plant, effecting the photo cycle. Good thinking friend!

So you would just hook plug the radio or whatever other alarm you decide to use strait into the socket so would go off and scare the shit out of whoever trips it? Sounds like that would work!
I like to be the only one to here it so I can sneak up and surprise them. So far no problems though. I used this setup last year. It worked good except when animals would set it off rarely. This year the motion sensor only works sometimes so I haven't used it.
You might get a laugh out of this, this year I set up a tent close to my girls with a twin mattress in it when the buds got a decent size that someone would want. Pretty comfortable. I put bells on the plants so if anyone tries to mess with them hopefully will hear it. I'm a light sleeper! Do you think I am nuts yet? I'm not really. I just do what it takes to get the job done and the job is to save my girls from rippers.
PS if you do this your gf or wife will get really pissed my girl does! LOL!
Well it getting late and its about time to post up!:biglaugh:

Great security ideas, camping is fun.

Back
Top Bottom