Outdoor Mazar

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that we'd love to see where you're at with this beauty. Besides stoned...lol. Best wishes Mayor!

Nice pink lighter ;).

Thought some might like that ;)

It takes a secure man to post a pink lighter! :rollit:

I haven't done much photos, but I still have the photo's I haven't uploaded. I ended up with about 11 wide mouth mason jars worth of weed. I am finishing up the cure and I'll weight it all.

The smoke is very tasty on green and so far has been burning well. As I mentioned it is still in cure so its not the perfect smoke yet, but each day It seems better. Its feels more body then head high, which is odd. I thought it was supposed to be the other way.

:peace:

So, here is what I promised. A branch, by branch harvest. With the above photos, and the ones following, I harvested over 4 POUNDS of wet Marijuana. It took the plants about 2 weeks to dry enough to start the cure. I left them curing for about 2 more weeks (and some still is) After that time I took a weight count. Sure enough 15.5 OUNCES of Freshly Cured Medical MJ!!

Smoke report to follow.

Very very nice major! Cant wait for a smoke report. And gotta love the Pacific Northwest great outdoors!

Back
Top Bottom