Xave's Delicious Seeds Candy Feminised Indoor Grow

thanks dirt the bush will soon be turning into the bud show! lol shes about a foot tall now and I just flipped her so she could stretch up to 3 feet and I got a 5 ft height maximum. and plan to do light bloom nute strength on next feed to see how the ffof mix takes to it.

a few days into flower , I cant wait to see how big she gets after the stretch.

20160811_180518.jpg
20160811_180511.jpg

how is everyone doing? here is a photo update on the candy she is showing some good bud formation had fed her yesterday and she must of needed it cuz I noticed she was a little droopy but perked back up after her feeding so I bet she was happy for that lol

20160831_163135.jpg

20160831_163121.jpg

oh yea , those are led bulbs at the bottom on the floor near her, I figured it would maybe help a little with getting some light at the bottom of the plant but don't really know how much effect it is gonna have , they are only 2 , 800 watt led 2700k bulbs

hey xave I just noticed this thread which is great as I flipped my freebie delicious candy on 8/23. So I'm anxious to see how shes coming along for ya. She looks really healthy. Mine is healthy as a horse with minimal care. Very strong genetics it looks like.. anyways ill follow!:goodjob:

hey xave I just noticed this thread which is great as I flipped my freebie delicious candy on 8/23. So I'm anxious to see how shes coming along for ya. She looks really healthy. Mine is healthy as a horse with minimal care. Very strong genetics it looks like.. anyways ill follow!:goodjob:

yea I think its definitely strong genetics, I know it won awards so this will be my first strain grown of any kind of awards given to it
she has turned out to be the biggest plant I had so far. shes doing great but got a little heat burn on a few leaves so I raised the light as high as it can go hope they will be alright.. I wish I had more room for height.

bad news , I am not happy to say that more light /heat burn happened to 2 tops and 2 spots on the flowers got burnt to a crisp the rest is fine. I raised the light to as high as it can possibly go and I tried to bend the branches out but are heavy as one fell over and have to tie it to a stake. I will update some pics when the light goes on tomorrow.

I don't know what else to do to help with the heat as I have 2 fans blowing directly on the plant.

have some photos they look like they have stopped burning and are doing ok now and are recovering where the damage from the heat was.

she has been a real water gulper every 3 days atleast needing to be fed. I have done some lollipopping on her too. ;)

20160910_175207.jpg

20160910_175153.jpg

20160910_175200.jpg

20160910_175215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom