Xave's Delicious Seeds Candy Feminised Indoor Grow

thanks canna! yea im gonna wait a few more days to chop the rest ill give it another watering with plain water before then. I am really happy about how good the quality is on this one. Delicious seeds knows what they are doing! id like to try there northern lights blue auto. beast grew one I believe and it looked bomb! ;)

Nice job on the grow buddy that's some grade A++ bud! May I ask what your experience with delicious seeds was like? Stealthy shipping?

Jimdogggy

actually I got it as a freebie with an order from herbies. they usually ship inside of something like a dvd case etc.

That's awesome, I've heard great things about herbies. Always been a little put off ordering seeds online but from this grow you've sold me my friend!

Jimdogggy

If u need any soil recommendations let me know lol

Hey guys tonight harvested less then half the plant got it all drying

20161003_134205.jpg
20161003_225320.jpg
20161003_215637.jpg
20161003_185930.jpg
20161003_220208.jpg

Nice job, man...looks great!

thanks yankee. just put the first dry buds into glass jar today to start curing. cant wait to see how it is after 2 weeks. this stuff never had the grass/hay smell to it either. our outside humidity has been perfect for slow drying.

thanks yankee. just put the first dry buds into glass jar today to start curing. cant wait to see how it is after 2 weeks. this stuff never had the grass/hay smell to it either. our outside humidity has been perfect for slow drying.
That's what's up..my first grow, the bud had the hay smell, but it's some pretty good smoke. Now after a couple of months, it still smells like hay in the jars, but is pretty dank when you take it out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom