JokerJohns First Grow Unknown Strain

JokerJohn

Nutrients- none :(
Strain- Unknown
Soil - unsure :D
Lighting cycle 18/4
Lighting - https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/44-091_l.jpg

Hey guys old post was pretty messy ( My Bad ) so just writing a new better one :)
Me and my friend received a seed from a friend of a friend didnt really expect it
to grow when we planted it outside in the forest a while away from my friends Girlfriends
parents house but grow it did! :) we had it in the forest for about 4-5 weeks before
we found separate trails close the plant and decided to move it indoors ( and also summer is starting to get less and less here ) anyway both of us being students and not having much money were on a tight budget so invested in some very cheap 500w halogen lights with some R7 energy saving bulbs and alot less hotter!
i also picked up a old computer fan and rewired it to a usb charger adapter so we have cheap air flow :D
were pretty newbies at this but its gona be a fun learning experience and hopefully we get something nice out of it at the end anyway you can pretty much see the set up in the pictures.. we brought recently a 45w Led pannel off the nternet and just waiting for the seller to get in contact hopefully its soon as i dont think the Halogen lights are doing my baby much good and since shes been indoors seems to almost have slowed down alot in growing, or maybe its hard for me to tell the difference as i see it everyday :D but my gf seems not but i dont think it can be much. anyway heres some pictures

This is set up 4-5weeks old outside/ first day in closet
IMAG035112.jpg

IMAG03539.jpg

3 days later
IMAG03748.jpg
IMAG03739.jpg
IMAG03708.jpg
IMAG03698.jpg

IMAG03689.jpg

Now ive also noticed a few problems with my plants in these photos if you could help me that would be great
IMAG037210.jpg
IMAG03758.jpg

Maybe over or under watered?
Also note i havent used any nutrients yet at all buying them today will post picks later
Also guys does anyone know how to make co2 or a very cheap way of buying it?

Anyway guys hope u enjoy sub if u like and see how the newbies go :)
And please all advice is appreciated good or bad

hi jj im in hopefully you can get problem with leafs sorted out.check out nl novice grow i seen a co2 home made bubbler (cheap) so should help you in some way..check out my grow lad good luck :thumb:

Good to see you guys giving it a go!! But dont use Halogens mate.. Theyre shit, and probably will cause all sorts of deformities!!! Get some CFL's, 6500 K's for Veg so youll need a few, you can get cheap hi output CFL's, that work well, and can make a reflector for it by cutting ends off a coke can flattening it out and taping it to the base of your socket/globe:) Cheap but effective! I used to get my lighting cords from cheapo ceramic based table lamps, break the ceramics- careful not cutting into any electrical wiring!- and use the whole set up , PERFECT!!:thumb: Can keep em about 3 inches from top of plants.. Goodluck guys.. Smokemup..

hey guys got hopefully our co2 problem sorted today atleast for a while recently looked on the internet and found this on youtube ill post the link so others can try it themselves and see if it works part 1 how to make a co2 generator for growing plants - YouTube now we didnt follow it completely but i think its gona work atleast i HOPE :D
IMAG03789.jpg

Also thanks for the subs guys im working alot so dont have much time to write back but i greatly appreciate all advice given :)

Happy highs :D time to light up a bit of hash with my gf :D

update:

today we brought new lights a very nice 170w HQI aqua medic for very cheap :D the plant seems to be happy and was looking a little bit droopy before but now seems standing proud :D but the question is it enough anybody every used these?

IMAG03828.jpg

IMAG037911.jpg

seems like a nice set up now

IMAG03818.jpg

IMAG038011.jpg

anway will post more pics if she improves alot :D

thanks guys :D

yesterdays droppy leaves seem to have disappeared since the light change so looks like a good factor also been playing this regularly the last few days so i think it seems to be helping as well :D haha

Also got a new temp meter today from work bit more accurate

IMAG039312.jpg

also got some nutrients introducing her slowly to them
thats about it guys enjoy :D

IMAG039410.jpg

IMAG039110.jpg

IMAG03897.jpg

IMAG03928.jpg

IMAG038812.jpg

small update 10 days gone now since we got her in the closet when she 5 weeks outdoors old...

seems like such a long time ago with the sleepless nights ( had no timer ) :D but she seems to be grown none the less apparently our halogen lights we started of where very very shit but yet she growed then we brought a aquarium light which we have now and the info i read on that wasnt very good but still she grows the point of this when i look back to the first pictures ( around 8 days ago ) i posted just blows my mind how fast a plant will grow with a little will power and care and the countless information u guys have provided me. i cant thank you all enough.

IMAG04328.jpg
IMAG04319.jpg
IMAG04298.jpg

:D anyway today we got a timer and bigger usp fan she seems to be happy was able to move her much closer to the light without her being to hot with this fan picked it up with the timer new for 10 dollars not bad :)

i really want to know the sex :S will post pics today so u guys can help me identify

From your first pictures you had of the pre-flowers it looks like a girl but hard to tell until you see the 2 hairs coming out.
as for the leaf curling up it could be a sign of heat stress

Alright guys small update again.. still unsure of the sex as i cant tell anything ( newbie newb newb ) but yeah ( she ) seems to be growing good i really hope i can find out soon of the sex.. also theres been some new growth on the bottem two leafs but the original leafs still seem pretty lifeless im wondering if there slowing my growth at the bottem would it be wise to cut them off?

IMAG04614.jpg
IMAG04585.jpg
IMAG04578.jpg
IMAG04627.jpg

IMAG04599.jpg

Also im not using any nutes yet guys my friend told me the soil was pretty good when i got her
should i be using something? now while shes this big all i have is these green little stick things that ive been putting in the soild every couple of days and eventually they soak up in the soil?

anyway thanks as always guys thank god i wrote this before i lit up otherwise id be staring at the keyboard for half an hour trying to word my sentences :)

happy smoking guys thanks for all the help

hey guys small update

Finally got the LED light here! picked it up from the post office today.
so heres a few pictures from that should be able to tell the sex in a few days im thinking
Also ordered six Nirvana blackjack fem seeds from the net so gona be planting those when they get here
Anyone else growing them?

Also i switched off the top light cause was messin with the camera

IMAG04714.jpg
IMAG04709.jpg
IMAG04679.jpg

Any way thanks guys as always

Back
Top Bottom