JokerJohns First Grow Unknown Strain

im finding more and more of these little pistils!! i am almost 100% convinced but still waiting on a better camera for those close shots ill try get them up soon but my girlfriend keeps forgetting to bring her camera over for like the last 2 weeks! hopeless woman :D

Have you google'd anything about it yet? You can learn anything about anything on google... Just a tip buddy. Good luck with the camera... if she's anything like my girlfriend, you'll end up having to get it yourself after numerous times of asking lol

hey bud yeah ive been googling a wee bit and see what looks like what :D
yeah my gfs hopeless like really hopeless :D shes not even a good cook! haha but shes got some years to learn! ;)

heres the most detailed picks i could get with my phone

the first one is of the pre flowers on my smaller branches theres not pistils coming out of them yet but im still only using the Mh light and a shitty 45w panel still waiting in the two 600 hps lights i ordered for my other grow to come through in the mail.

the second picture is of the top of the plant i was searching through the new growth yesterday and saw two tiny preflowers showing two little pistils shooting out of each one. my phone camera is too shit to take close up pictures so ill have to wait till the day ( if it ever comes ) that my gf remembers the camera :D its amazing how a girl can remember to bring her make up with her were ever she goes but no a camera is such a hard thing to remember :D

IMAG05837.jpg
IMAG05858.jpg

cheers sphnx! fingers crossed

Hey JokerJohn just found your journal, great looking plant and I hope you do not mind another tagging along for the ride?! Great job so far and I am new grower and look foward to seeing how your stuff turns out.

:peace:

hey guys yeah me and my other friend ( the dads ) are buzzing we totally expected a male or a hermie because of all the light changes and moving and stress we caused her over the time. i would just like to say a big thanks to all of you at 420 and you guys following me without all the help information and research you all have provided i wouldnt have even made it close to this.

now the fun begins :)

Cheers all guys!

and your very welcome shizz to join , youll love this site its great for us " newbs "

Peace out guys!

Update :)

we are around something like 2 weeks into flower. we havent really been counting weeks or days because when we got her we had no idea of to how old she was in the first place! :D
anyway we recently thought it was time for some good nutrient supplements so visited our local shop and brought theses
1x big bud supplement for bloom stage with this we were lucky enough to get a sample bottle of B-52

anyway shes getting way big we have to change location yet again soon as shes deff going to be out growing my closet :D
going to pick up our new tent today 150x150x2m should be big enough for this and future grows
also was ordering two 600w hps lights but decided at the last min to order a 300w led light as it was very discounted at the time
thats about it guys light up and enjoy ;)

IMAG06173.jpg
IMAG06224.jpg
IMAG06262.jpg
IMAG06124.jpg
IMAG06113.jpg

Hell yeah JJ!! Looking good my friend. You said that was a dark toom tent? Brilliant idea, how much was it? Glad to see everything going good for you so far and I believe that you will love :tokin: those :yummy: buds
Keep up the great work my girls just hit day 23 veg another month then budding time!!

hey Shizz!

Nice do u have a grow journal in progress would love to check it out?
yeah we got the dark tent for 250e for a local gardening suppler was i great deal i think :) also got lent a 400w hps light untill our 300w Led light turns up!

Yeah i hope so counting the days ;) im looking forward to it but theres still a while to go :) only 5 days under the hps

heres some more photos anyway :D peace out!

20120902_194758.jpg
20120902_194751.jpg
20120901_140139.jpg

hey Shizz!

Nice do u have a grow journal in progress would love to check it out?
yeah we got the dark tent for 250e for a local gardening suppler was i great deal i think :) also got lent a 400w hps light untill our 300w Led light turns up!

Yeah i hope so counting the days ;) im looking forward to it but theres still a while to go :) only 5 days under the hps

heres some more photos anyway :D peace out!

20120902_194758.jpg
20120902_194751.jpg
20120901_140139.jpg

Hey jokerjohn I finally got my journal up, love to have you come by link is in my sig.

Holy shit man! Huge difference since the last time I was on! I told ya she was a lady ;) Killer setup too buddy. One thing you'll probably want too do is get a tomato cage and slide each branch through there. It's obviously a Sativa. Those branches are really thick but at the same time YOU will benefit because it will save you a lot of headache later on and the SHE will benefit from the extra support.

Lookin great though, that LED is working for sure lol +reps for the Big Buds and the B-52. You should find some bud candy also, I've done experiments with 2 plants of the same strain, one with Bud Candy mixed in the nutes (usually 13.5mL per gallon of water with 11.0mL of Big Buds per gallon and to top it off 12-18mL of Heavy 16 A&B per gallon depending on how far along I am) and one without but with same nute mixture. Each plant got the mixtures and then fresh water (25-100ppm) the next watering. HUGE DIFFERENCE. The taste, smell, smoothness was phenomenal compared to the one without bud candy. I've tried food/plant grade molasses in the water with great results, but if you want BOMB results that my recommendation :thumb:

hey Sphnx great to see your still checking in on me bud!

Yeah the big bud seems to be doing the trick so far but im only watering her 1 litre every 3 days should i be watering her more? im also only putting the recomended 2ml per litre of water you think i should up it a bit and maybe water her more often? i saw the bud candy in the store i almost got a free sample of that as well they had run out bummer :/ ah well something to buy on payday :D

Shizz

Checked out your grow man looking nice!! ill def be keeping my eye on that one!

Anyway guys heres some more pics shes getting really really big fast over a meter tall atm and growing ;) enjoy! and happy smoking
20120909_195508.jpg

20120909_195541.jpg
20120909_195528.jpg
20120909_194632.jpg
20120909_194618.jpg

Yeah sorry about not being on so much anymore. The internet is non-existent in my apartment. Names have to be switched for the bills and someone owes the lease holder money so she's waiting to be paid and we all have to suffer without it with NO rent reduction until we get it again. I always read your posts buddy, but cell phone screens aren't the best for this site lol

All of that stuff aside, weigh the pot with the soil dry and then water it so water drips little to none out the bottom, then weigh it again wet and remember how much you have used. Give her drink don't drown her you know? You can tell when they're thirsty or when you've watered too much. Post pictures whenever you have a question buddy

Update Guys! :)

today splashed out a little again got some much needed stuff got a outtake fan with a filter some more nutrients and some clone/ root shooter cubes :)

Also sphnx took your advice and went and got some bud candy thanks for the advice on the watering ill keep this one the way i have it for now why change a good thing when shes almost done but ill def be trying it will the other 9 plants i have in veg now :)

ill add links to my new grow when its a bit more up and running

Anyway enjoy guys :)

20120912_152108.jpg
20120912_152049.jpg
20120912_152021.jpg
20120912_152011.jpg
20120912_152000.jpg

How far along is she? 8 weeks for flowering normally, Bud Candy should be used weeks 1-6. If she is at like week 3 or 4, use it until week 6. After week 6 you HAVE to flush her out. Have you invested in ph up or ph down? For the flushing stages you might need it for adjusting the ph of your fresh water. Shes looking great! How close is the light to the top?

Back
Top Bottom