JokerJohns First Grow Unknown Strain

:goodjob: JJ you are doing just fine my friend and thank you for peeking in on my journal, should have a photo update today.

:peace:

hey all again thanks again guys its great having people to always ask questions to and give out information without me having to ask! such a great website and some awesome users on her!

Welcome to the ride Jfault20 and thanks! sit back and enjoy ;)

Shizz always checking your journalfrom time to time usually after a big blunt ;) so most of the time i just lurking :D

Sphnx shes about 4 weeks into flowering but we started flowering here for 2 weeks under a 170w mh light so mostly she just vegged and slowly flowered . but now shes 2 weeks under the 400w hps and seems to be loving it shes about 50cm away from the light atm u think its too far? shes growing like crazy very very fast i think shell get pretty close if not touch the roof when shes almost ready...

Anyway ive got some pictures from 3 days ago on the computer so ill add them now and tomorrow post new ones be good to see 3 days difference

anyway Enjoy!!

20120911_184219.jpg
20120911_182639.jpg
20120911_182621.jpg

Is your light air cooled with a glass bottom? The light should be as close as possible. Get a thermometer or if you have it a light temp meter and hold it 8-12 inches away from the bottom of the light. You want the lights as close as possible with out burning. If you have neither bring your light down about 12 inches away from the top of her. Same with the LED, that should AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. Minimal heat with LED's allows your to basically have the plant touching the light.

She is looking very healthy my friend. You're doing a great job! +reps

Update!

Hey guys sorry i havent been on much been very busy with work and my new grow getting things sorted and ofcorse the girl wants her time with me too :D

yo sphnx no my light isnt air cooled with a glass bottom ive been thinking about it but since its almost winter here if we just suck the cold air from outside it seems to keep temps peeeerrrty even for now.. yeah ill raise the baby up today or tomorrow when i get a chance buddy thanks for the help again its awesome having u guys out to help me! :D

Anyway heres the pictures guys enjoy!! :)

20120920_150753.jpg
20120920_150724.jpg
20120920_150712.jpg
20120920_150720.jpg

20120915_204710.jpg

oh and heres my new grow guys check it out and tell me what ya think :D

JokerJohn's 2nd Indoor Grow - 8 Seeds Unknown Strain

Fuck yeah! I can't give you anymore reps on the site, but I give you props my friend. For your first grow you're doing it right. Nice buds and filter setup! The only question I have for you is, is the air sucking from the tent or blowing in?

Hey guys back after a few days been pretty busy working and all... im sure u guys know the story..
well anyway sphnx thanks bud always good to hear im doing things right lets me give out a sigh of relief :D
The fan and filter are sucking In from inside the tent and blowing the filtered air outside. thats right? right ;)

Anyway made a few changes to the tent to help along with my other current grow so check it out :)

to me it looks as if she could go for atleast another 4 weeks what do u guys think?

20120930_204431.jpg
20120930_203946.jpg
20120930_203917.jpg
20120930_190020.jpg
20120930_190032.jpg

Peace out ;)

thanks sphnx man i saw yours the other day man very nice i think ill go check them again :D seems im having problems with my internet now so havnt been on much... ill update this one tomorrow just updated my other grow and its enough thinking for me for one day haha
cheers bro!

Hey John, I finally figured out a way to PEEP your site!!! After all that BS TRYING TO GET HERE, Gotta Say, I am Glad I Did, and I see you Have Good Help From Sphnx, and everyone else that has helped on this Ride!!!:high-five: They look Like An Indica, Maybe Kush, and some Sativas as well. You'll Have To School Me On This, LOL. Your Stuff Looks GREAT!!! I Tip My Hat To You, SIR!!! At least you are not Harvesting, ATM, I Think??? I am freaking Overloaded!!! Tired!!!:hmmmm: A Lot To Get Finished, In a Timely Manner!!! Anyways John, Great Site, I'll be coming By Some More!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey John, I finally figured out a way to PEEP your site!!! After all that BS TRYING TO GET HERE, Gotta Say, I am Glad I Did, and I see you Have Good Help From Sphnx, and everyone else that has helped on this Ride!!!:high-five: They look Like An Indica, Maybe Kush, and some Sativas as well. You'll Have To School Me On This, LOL. Your Stuff Looks GREAT!!! I Tip My Hat To You, SIR!!! At least you are not Harvesting, ATM, I Think??? I am freaking Overloaded!!! Tired!!!:hmmmm: A Lot To Get Finished, In a Timely Manner!!! Anyways John, Great Site, I'll be coming By Some More!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey james yeah im wondering whats up with my sig i think i have to make a few changes seems not to be working MY BAD!! :D
so far this thread is just the one plant from bagseed i really have no idea what she is but im pretty sure shes dominantly sativa
shes been flowering now for just over 10 weeks but i think she could go for atleast another 2-3 maybe she might even take a whopping 15weeks shes under a 400Hps and i think cause i vegged her for so long thats the main reason im not seeing the swelling and yeild that i expected. also i did only grow her naturally as this is my first ( practice grow ) :DD she seems to be going good anyway

but enough with the rip rap heres some more pictures enjoy guys also ive got another grow thread two my second grow so check it out guys

JokerJohn's 2nd Indoor Grow - 8 Seeds Unknown Strain

and heres the pictures... around ten weeks flowering now under 400hps

20121010_181132.jpg
20121010_181150.jpg
20121010_181138.jpg
20121010_181144.jpg

i cant wait for my first harvest sooooo excited!!
thanks guys hope u enjoyed!

Man either I was Too High, I swore I saw more than one Plant in Those Pictures??? I do see more than One Plant, I Just Looked!!! I was asking about the Pictures with all the other Plants, My Bad!!! But Yeah, I could tell the Plant lit with the LED(I THINK) was a GOOD Lanky Sativa, of some type, Mexican??? I have grown some of my best Herb over the Years that was Mexican, Outside, and it was Mexican strains Like Punta Roja, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Mexi Thai and Many Others!!! I grew up toking Mexican(GOOD SEEDLESS MOSTLY MEXICAN, SOME WAS SEEDLESS!!!), I would take some GOOD Acapulcan Gold Right Now/ANYDAY!!!:high-five: So Damn Good Work, Keep it Coming!!! Take care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Man either I was Too High, I swore I saw more than one Plant in Those Pictures??? I do see more than One Plant, I Just Looked!!! I was asking about the Pictures with all the other Plants, My Bad!!! But Yeah, I could tell the Plant lit with the LED(I THINK) was a GOOD Lanky Sativa, of some type, Mexican??? I have grown some of my best Herb over the Years that was Mexican, Outside, and it was Mexican strains Like Punta Roja, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Mexi Thai and Many Others!!! I grew up toking Mexican(GOOD SEEDLESS MOSTLY MEXICAN, SOME WAS SEEDLESS!!!), I would take some GOOD Acapulcan Gold Right Now/ANYDAY!!!:high-five: So Damn Good Work, Keep it Coming!!! Take care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Haha no your right James there was a sneaky picture with the others in there!
Yeah i wish i had some clue as to what kind of strain she is unfortunetly the only info i was able to get on her from the friend i recieved the seed from was " it was good bud " haha thanks!!

i would love to have the selection like your nice massive garden and the space but here in europe where i am anyway the summer is so short and usually full of rain its just impossible but maybe now with it coming to an end i have some time to maybe build myself a nice little green house and get it all ready for next season... and well a nice long year to pratice my growing skills is a plus!

Man james your garden is looking so nice i saw the pictures of the harvest drying in the kitchen i have to say ive never seen so big buds and and amount like ever before you truly are blessed with the green finger there if only my buds could see yours im sure they would swell in jealously haha

anyway take care bud speak with you soon!

JJ, I Think Building A Green House, and Experimenting, Would Be A Great way To Spend The Time In Your Dark Cold Winters!!!:high-five: Something Still Like Spring or Summer Still(THE CANNABIS OF COURSE!!!), To Pass The Time!!!:clap: Yeah JJ, Ain't That Kinda Funny, Buds Hanging Even In Part Of My Kitchen, It Is Not So Much Fun Moving Around!!! I Have To Move Like A Vampire, In The Dark, Cool, No Room Hardly Anywhere, House!!! So Much Fun, I Tell You!!!!:thedoubletake: Thanks For The Compliments, I only Wish Sometimes People Could See A garden Like This In Full Growth, During All It's different Stages, From Sprout, To Tree!!!:blushsmile: All Live Of Course, Pictures Do Not Do It Justice, Really!!! Okay JJ, Gotta Go, Take Care My Man!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey guys so its been a while ive been on this journal sorry with my new grow i have been super super busy you guys should check it out if u feel free its in my sig..

ANYWAY i have since harvested this baby! she only managed to produce and harvest 60g ( or so ) from her and it wasnt the best smoke ive had but its def not the worst far from it actually :) after drying and a quick curing the aroma im getting from her and the only weed i ever smelt that smells that way would have to be closest to lemon haze. its a bit tasteless and so seeing as i dont know the strain name were she came from hence from today this strain shall be known as " joker haze " :DD ;)

Anyway i just wanted to thank you all again guys you really did help me with alot of info and i really couldnt have done alot of it with out you. please everyone that followed me and help move onto my next grow as i would love to keep u... i feel i am at such a higher level now as a grower from since i started and i can only thank 420 Magazine for that!

Heres the finally pictures

Enjoy!

20121105_195157.jpg
20121028_091106.jpg
20121028_122814.jpg
20121101_152206.jpg
20121104_204735.jpg
20121015_201725.jpg

jj ;)

Nice work thus far my friend:):) Bulking up greatly, them s gunna be some nice nugs!
And you can flower with a MH too, but results may vary:) So I reckon your girl(s ) will be fine.. Cant wait to see them when theyre ready - you may have about 4 weeks left or less pending on strain. Ive heard giving more dark time speeds up maturation, but I think its more so just the fact that the plants grows during dark so the extra dark helps them gain some size. I AM NOT SURE ON THAT 100%, But thats just what I reckon is more likely to be the case. I have my girl on a 12/12 atm, but will be going 13/11 dark - light soon.
Keep up the great work matey and will chat soon. Smokemup

Will do mate!! Sorry Im a little SSSLLLLOOWWWWW :):) Well another chapter finished ay mate! I am SO hanging for these buds to finish up, while looking thru the room I was drying my last harvest in ( Cindy's ) I managed to find half a gram of Buds on the floor:)
WE WERE STOKD AZ WE HAD NO WEED TO TOKE - AND WE ARE BAKED SLIGHTLY NOW:):) Happy times.. For now!

Hey Joker;)
Looking good so far my friend!! And about your light, I have my open globe 600W about 15cm's away from tops, but I have a fan blowing between the 2 so it moves the hot air around..
So moving alittle closer wont hurt, the LED you should be able to have close like my Cfl's ( about 2.5 inch ) I THINK - SUMONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG?? But if you dont mind the stretching itll be fine.. And theyre starting to get some frost up top already:) Awsum.. Hoping theyll bulk up and give ya some majik 1 - HIT WONDER SHIT!!!! Keep it up buddy.. Smokemup

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom