Unknown Strain - First Grow LED

I think I am just gonna leave it on the screen with the fan blowing into my closet.

Good scissors are worth it, those fk's were too big to begin with and being broken didn't help either. I am really disappointed that they both hermied, but it is what it is. The better plant and the higher colas on the shitty plant were cut early enough to where it doesnt seem like there are many seeds so lets hope.

Excited to see what it comes out to after being dried :)

Also as a side note, I think I am going to buy some incredible bulk seeds as well as trying an auto as well (Thinking Heavyweight fast n' vast) for my next grow.

maybe doing a scrog, who knows. gives me some things to think about with all my downtime at work!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

"Looked again and the small plant has quite a few seeds on the very low undeveloped bud...... Really seeing this as a failure now, but with all the plants have been through I guess it is alright. I decided to chop them and see what happens, I am just hitting 8 weeks and saw roughly 10% amber. Probably cut early but it is what it is..."

It's only a failure if we fail to learn. Look at how much more you know now than when you started your grow. From that aspect, it was a raging success! I'm a few weeks away from my first grow in 35 yrs.; first indoor grow ever. My expectations are simple: set a good base line for future grows & learn from my mistakes. If I reap a little weed in the end, just topping on the cake. Good luck on your next grow.

Back
Top Bottom