The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Out along the river headed to the labyrinth. This shot screamed to be posted here. :laughtwo:

image4683.jpeg

Another one jumped out.

image4684.jpeg

I'm planning to sell our Victorian village and Christmas trolley. They were Dale's passion. I'll be happiest with the putz houses he made under any future trees I may put up. This year I'll be in Phoenix for the holidays, so there's really no need to decorate, but there I was in the closet, digging through the stuff and these insisted in being brought out for display.

image4698.jpeg

image4699.jpeg

They already brought me a measure of Joy. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Here you go Canna. I immediately thought of you. :laughtwo:

image4930.jpeg

Well, it's a bit late, but I just found these pics on an old smart phone from 2012.

Grew these and carved them for my Sister and Bro-in-law. The little melons are late season honeydews that were not going to get big.

IMAG049816.jpg

IMAG049715.jpg

The pointy teeth and irises in the eyes are a very nice touch. And the faces on the honeydewlets are great! Well done. :bravo:

Awww...that is so cute Sue! I need to find one of those. LOL Thanks for that. :)

And those pumpkins....very nice job indeedy. No problem being a little late in the season, they are a "treat" to look at.

:circle-of-love:

Target' Canna.

Christmas decorating, Pheonix style.

image5074.jpeg

image5075.jpeg

image5076.jpeg

image5077.jpeg

I know. So cool. I'll keep my eyes open Canna.

Never thought I would see a monstrous cactus decorated in Christmas lights. Too cool! And I love the last pic as well.

Thanks Sue, keep em' coming if you run into them.

:thumb:

When I lived in Arizona, I decorated my Ocotillo with green lights on the major stems and red light son the tips. That took about 2 hours. I could do the house profile, garage profile and the Y shaped river of flowing blue lights in half the tme :)

But since I don't have a picture, it didn't happen. The photos are n a hard disk somewher in my basement :)

I would love to post some pictures of the winter season....but we don't have any white stuff here. LOL

In the meantime, I just couldn't have been more excited when I went down to the flowering room to see this!

12-16_5.jpg

I have been trying to get that plant to flower for me for well over a year! Putting it under the Smart Grow LED did the trick. Woo Hoo!
I can't think of the name of the plant at the moment, it was a small cutting from one of Mom's.

I would love to post some pictures of the winter season....but we don't have any white stuff here. LOL

In the meantime, I just couldn't have been more excited when I went down to the flowering room to see this!

12-16_5.jpg

I have been trying to get that plant to flower for me for well over a year! Putting it under the Smart Grow LED did the trick. Woo Hoo!
I can't think of the name of the plant at the moment, it was a small cutting from one of Mom's.

Lush, rich, and shiny - Well done!

A Bluebird outside the kitchen sink window

20151218_113146-1.jpg

Oh I do love Bluebirds, for as small as they are they are just so beautiful to see and you can pick them out immediately.
I have Bluebirds houses on the power line poles out back, they nest in them every year but I can't seem to be out there to get pics when I think of it.
I really really need to get that bird feeder up outside. LOL

:thanks:

12-16_5.jpg

Looks very much like my grandmother's Nematanthus, I believe it is commonly called: goldfish plant. Beautiful! :)

Amazing! They really do look just like goldfish. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom