The Best of the IRIE Garden

Thanks you two.... I love my 419... It's the only piece of metal in my collection.. It is surrounded by a lot of glass...

SFV Kush getting close......
SFVKush2.jpg

Blue Cheese
BlueCheese1.jpg

The LED Chernobyl
LED4.jpg

:ganjamon:

Be IRIE still keepin it REALLY REAL!!

Good to see your still at it my man! Haven't checked in for like 6 months but I'm still doin real good ;)

Take care of yourself Be... Peace!

mean lookn mj dudes, i can tell there are soon to be alot of happy people from these kinda plants. thumbs up to the producers of the beautiful plants here.

Thanks you guys.... Doc, good to see you are ok, thanks for stopping by to say High....
Had to take it......
42047.jpg

A little nite nite bowl, some hash topped with some oil, checking trichs before bed..
hash18.jpg

:hookah:

My new pipe to be used with hash/oil only.. Had to get a bubbler to try and cool down that thick ass smoke..
newhashpipe.jpg

Some pics of some of the last cycle taken...
hanis1.jpg

hanis2.jpg

chernobylfrosty1HPS.jpg

chernobylcloseupLED.jpg

satoricloseupprimaryHPS.jpg

satoricloseupprimaryLED.jpg

satoricloseupLED.jpg

satoricloseupHPS.jpg

:peace:

Thank you Mr. Wingman.....
AD2.jpg

AD11.jpg

A little bubbly..two kinds, full melt bubble hash.. it is pretty frikin good. Before
hash19.jpg

After
hashish.jpg

:lot-o-toke:

A Chernobyl clone, 25 days into 12/12
cherb3.jpg

A Sweet Tooth clone 25 days into 12/12
notsure.jpg

A few pics of some of the other plants..
special13.jpg

special9.jpg

secret.jpg

:morenutes:

Thank you Irish, The kind words are appreciated, and much respect right back to ya... Hope all those kinks in life are working themselves out for you... :peace: to you my friend...

Hello Be Irie, sorry im late to your grow. wow everything looks awesome, super frosty everywhere, lol. very nice.
what strain is that very bottom plant?
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom