The IRIE Garden

Thanks guys and gals..... Sorry chek, there is already a waiting list... I hope that WW smokes as good as it looks.. She is a beauty.. :Rasta:
Well, the heat is really pissing me off. I don't feel like reworking all my duct work to try and get better airflow yet, so I decided to try out co2 boost. I figure my temps are a bit up between 83-89 when the lights are on. The Co2 should be here Friday, can't wait to see what it might do. If it works out I may end up investing in a CO2 set-up...
I got sick of looking at my "charlie Brown Christmas tree" AI, so I chopped it down... I need the space and the bucket... :peace::ganjamon:

Thanks you guys... :thanks:
Dead, thanks and the seed are from Green House...
Everything is well, I took the Kushberry main down tonight at about 25%amber. I will let the bottom go for a few more days. Prepped the next three for the flowering room, they will be moved in there in a few days or so.
Kushberry day 65 ( last pics of main before it was cut)
Kushberryzoomday65.jpg

picresizedKushberryda65top.jpg

LA Confidential Day 46
LAday46top.jpg

OG Kush day 46
OGKday46.jpg

Sensi Star day 46
SSday46closeup.jpg

picresizedSStopday46.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Looks like somebody's going to have a great 4th of July! Looking awesome...now if only I could get myself right for the coming holiday weekend. I always find inspiration when I read this journal, thanks Irie!

*wanders off to try and psychically force buds to develop on his plants by Friday*

Thanks again you guys, your kind words are appreciated..
I cut down the rest of the Kushberry, and will add in the next three tonight to the flowering room. So everything is going according to plan. We have four different strains that are drying or curing at this moment..
the Kushberry top
KBdrying.jpg

The flowering room
picresizedfloweringroom63009.jpg

picresizedflowerroom63009.jpg

The Veg area
picresizedvegroom63009.jpg

Everyone besides the Sour D is now 100% organic ferts and nutes. :ganjamon: Keep it Green... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom