The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Thanks guys for the good words.... I had to send it back to where I purchased it, I sent it out on 2/21 and got a new one back on 3/6. I am happy, was a bit impatient at first ( he may have stalled it a bit after he read my e-mails):smokin: All the rooms are back to normal. I moved a Blue Widow and a Bubble gum into the flowering room, and tomorrow after some rearranging I will pick two more to go in. OK, have to do it, Some more Chernobyl shots ( still kicking myself in the ass!!! should have cloned it)
Here is her main, I stayed up in the mountains for an extra day boarding and she grew up into the 1000.. It was not pretty.. But the snow was good!!!
chermain.jpg

Always have liked black and whites
Cherbw.jpg

03042.JPG

cherpurp.jpg

CherSat.jpg

02858.JPG

:peace:

I go light with things.. i would much rather creep up with nutes and such, then have to start correcting things if I go to much... Saves me a bit of work in the long run and allows me to raise it up gradually....:peace:

I've even experienced this truth already; since the resiliency of the plants will make them okay when they get just a little more of what they need, and it affords you the ability to monitor their progress without causing worse problems by over doing it.

Just got caught up, nice FROSTY, FROSTY YUM YUM!!!!! Super frosty sativa, looks so tastey!! All of Subs strains look good to me, a bit pricey though. Well done bro, keep it up. Whats next in line to harvest? Good luck with the rest!!:welldone:

:thanks:

Ok, so today a Chernobyl (indica) and one of the mystery plants ( my favorite mystery strain) so that will be a BG,BW,CH, and mys. that were added to the flower room. The room is packed full once again. A Chernobyl (Indica) will be next ( a few more days) and then a sour Cream in another week or so.

People can knock the prices all they want.. It just depends how you look at it. 10 bones a seed, so you keep track of all the blue widows (free) the sour cream (free) and the Chernobyl's (not free) and then tell me the hundred bones was expensive... I have no problem paying for solid genes, specially ones that are geared for certain ailments... I am working my way towards medical strains, that are aimed to help with specific problems... Subcool's genes will be some of the genes I want to play with.

I started some seeds a few weeks ago and am going to be sexing them this coming week.. oh yeah, these were also freebies LA Confidential/skunk, kushberry/skunk, and a moby dick. Here soon I am going to start some more Chernobyl, Jack the ripper, third dimension, and NYCD 47( had to get them).
Going to be fun growing a bunch of new strains... :peace:

Don't get me wrong, I definately think their worth the loot, I just don't have the loot to purchase right now. Their definately worth it considering you can keep a strain going forever if you choose to, or reproduce a lifetime of seeds very easily as well. If you keep that in mind a pack of seeds of quality genetics is priceless!:peace:

No worries NE.... Listen, we have great sponsors that have great DEALS, keep an eye on the deals which give you a chance to try some genetics that you may have not otherwise had the chance to do. get on their newsletters, good deals are soon to follow.. :ganjamon:

+reps for researching the medical properties and the advice for getting deals - newsletters! Who knew!
Please do post what medical (subjective, of course, but that's the only valid data we have) experiences you find. Someday we might collect them together and publish a 420 Medical Cannabis guide.

there are several people here that have LA Woman running due to Attitude's awesome freebies, I believe Butcher and Southern Weed both got twins from their seeds and I got trips from mine...I think we must gotten them from the same batch. the LAW's are best in my garden this cycle...I have a 2 mothers started under 2 of the phenos I picked from them.

Irie....I am loving your grow. I don't care how much the price, I want to grow some Chernobyl (but not until I get my shit figured out with this indoor grow thing). I appreciate your help in my problems thread and welcome it anytime. Be cool.

Thanks guys... :ganjamon:

They sent me a new one. I sent it out monday, it got there thursday ( shipping, 30 bones, my expense) he should have checked it Thurday and had it back out Thurs or Fri. They didn't check it until tuesday and sent out on Wednesday and I got it Saturday night.. It sucked that it was gone, but I was able to move lights and plants around to get decent coverage. I broke out some CFL's and some T-5's to help out too.. What can ya do..... it is what it is...
Looks like my Jack the Ripper is a male... I am going to give it a few more days to be positive. I will not milk it as I still have plenty of the JTR beans left. I am going to start some new Chernobyl and Jack the Ripper seeds tomorrow... :peace: to you guys, everyone have a happy and safe ST. Patty's day....

IRIE....yeah that sucks man. When our Lumatek went out HTG was pretty good about getting the replacement back to us, but we ended up paying extra to get the higher end ballast. Bummer about your JTR...we thought we were 5/5 but ended up looking like a couple of Jack Leg rookies. Oh well, if we can get our two girls straightened out we will hopefully be in bidness. Take care and have a good one.

Thanks guys... :ganjamon:

They sent me a new one. I sent it out monday, it got there thursday ( shipping, 30 bones, my expense) he should have checked it Thurday and had it back out Thurs or Fri. They didn't check it until tuesday and sent out on Wednesday and I got it Saturday night.. It sucked that it was gone, but I was able to move lights and plants around to get decent coverage. I broke out some CFL's and some T-5's to help out too.. What can ya do..... it is what it is...
Looks like my Jack the Ripper is a male... I am going to give it a few more days to be positive. I will not milk it as I still have plenty of the JTR beans left. I am going to start some new Chernobyl and Jack the Ripper seeds tomorrow... :peace: to you guys, everyone have a happy and safe ST. Patty's day....

Be Irie - don't start your seeds tomorrow, wait until Wednesday or Thurs = that is, until after the new moon, so that you will be starting in the waxing moon.

Ok, so I have decided to drop my plant count in flowering from 12 down to nine. I will just grow the plants a little bit bigger. 12 is just to crowded in there and the plants are not getting the light that I want them to have. I will be able to spread them out a bit more for better coverage. I think I will be able to pull more from nine then I am 12..
I am germing eight seeds, two of each... TGA Subcool= Chernobyl,3rd Dimension,Jack The Ripper, and NYCD/AK-47.... Hopefully, I will get a few good moms from these, and a dad or two.....
So the next round to come out of flowering ( next week or so ) are 2-Bubblegums, 1- LA Ultra, and 1-Sweet Tooth.
Sour Cream- chopped last week-
sourcream.jpg

Bubblegum-
BG2.jpg

LA Ultra-
LAultra.jpg

OG Kush
OGkush6.jpg

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom