Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

You don't worry, even if your journal sux, you get a star from me. lol

Lets see that Haze...

You just put a tear in my eye!!

This is all I have left and I will start my new grow!!

I think the Royal Haze has a lot of filling in to do. It has alot of room too. You can sure tell it is a sativa.

The other 2 plants were put in early and late. The are White Rusians. They finnish really fast. I figure about 3 weeks to a month.

003863.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Hey CF ! :thumb:

If it makes you feel any better, you got 5 Stars from me. You earned them getting those White Russians this far. There are three of us that I know of growing them. One person lost his...just fell over dead. Mine tried to do the same thing, but a joint effort saved her. Yours seem to like what your doing to them so...Way To Go! :thumb:

I sure have missed you. :love:

Hey CF ! :thumb:

If it makes you feel any better, you got 5 Stars from me. You earned them getting those White Russians this far. There are three of us that I know of growing them. One person lost his...just fell over dead. Mine tried to do the same thing, but a joint effort saved her. Yours seem to like what your doing to them so...Way To Go! :thumb:

I sure have missed you. :love:

I don't know what it is. The White Ruski is a very small plant. It flowers fast. It is strong smoke too. The only thing I am doing is using regular nutes. This treatment has mad money tight so I have alot of GH nutes and other nutes that I mix. I have your plant troubleshooting chart in my closet.

I am not sure the quality of the last seeds I ordered is what it used to be. The freebee seeds seem to be either really good or bad for me. Maybe it is because I am new to dirt. What I do like about dirt is I can harvest a fully matured plant while I have a newbee flowering. I am trying to keep a constant harvest.

I am starting to get my mind back. I think I am getting up to around 60%. Thats a 10% improvement from last week.

I missed you too Brother!!!! :circle-of-love:

I have learned a few things this grow that is good and bad.

The good is I learned the difference between Fimming and Topping.

The bad thing is I fimmed and topped all my plants too much......7 times on one and 5 times on the others and didn't get the results I wanted. I am only going to fim one time this time 2 at the most.

I just had to repair a huge cola off my Royal Haze..... this is the plant I fimmed 7 times. I got branches growing everywhere. They are covering the netting that I have. They have a lot of filling out to do. I will try and get some close up pics tomorrow. It is amazing how a large branch can get enough nutrients to remain healthy with a branch almost completely broken off. I think it will heal.:peace:

I don't know what it is. The White Ruski is a very small plant. It flowers fast. It is strong smoke too. The only thing I am doing is using regular nutes. This treatment has mad money tight so I have alot of GH nutes and other nutes that I mix. I have your plant troubleshooting chart in my closet.

I am not sure the quality of the last seeds I ordered is what it used to be. The freebee seeds seem to be either really good or bad for me. Maybe it is because I am new to dirt. What I do like about dirt is I can harvest a fully matured plant while I have a newbee flowering. I am trying to keep a constant harvest.

I am starting to get my mind back. I think I am getting up to around 60%. Thats a 10% improvement from last week.

I missed you too Brother!!!! :circle-of-love:

Hey CF. I was serious about you flushing them. I know it's pain in the butt. It you do flush, just give them a very light touch of nutes. In a day or two they should look strong again.
I understand about the lack of usable funds....you've spent a ton just getting back to normal. Remove those dead leaves too.

My take on freebies. Some are new seeds just getting released...the good ones. The others are seeds they are trying to get rid of and will no longer be available. The bad ones.

What you said about dirt is so true....lets you be ready to go after a harvest!

60% now! Your going to be awesome when you get back to 100%. :thumb:

Hey CF. I was serious about you flushing them. I know it's pain in the butt. It you do flush, just give them a very light touch of nutes. In a day or two they should look strong again.
I understand about the lack of usable funds....you've spent a ton just getting back to normal. Remove those dead leaves too.

My take on freebies. Some are new seeds just getting released...the good ones. The others are seeds they are trying to get rid of and will no longer be available. The bad ones.

What you said about dirt is so true....lets you be ready to go after a harvest!

60% now! Your going to be awesome when you get back to 100%. :thumb:

I have always been confused about the final flush.
Do you do a final flush on your plants before harvest?
When do you flush?

In hydro I would flush from veg to flower. And the last few days. Is it the same with dirt. I know these plants have been getting abused. Dirt is still new to me.

And getting rid of all the yellow leaves. You are starting to sound like my wife!!!! I did my best today. The Royal Haze is frustrating. I have branches breaking everywhere It has a lot of buds but they just aren't filling out. It definately showing its sativa strength. This is the one I fimmed 7 times. I am going to put 3 girls into the Flower Room next weekend and I will start a new journal.

If the answer above is stupid to you I still expect the star on my next Journal!! LOL!!! :morenutes:

Most seem to flush with just plain water the last 2 weeks in dirt. The dirt over the coarse of the grow absorbed more nutrients than hydro system does and therefore takes longer to flush out!
I flushed just under 2 weeks on my last grow and still got a very chemically taste to it. My best guess is that was because I had fungus gnats that ate all my root tips so my girls couldn't drink as much as they normally would.

I have always been confused about the final flush.
Do you do a final flush on your plants before harvest?
When do you flush?

In hydro I would flush from veg to flower. And the last few days. Is it the same with dirt. I know these plants have been getting abused. Dirt is still new to me.

And getting rid of all the yellow leaves. You are starting to sound like my wife!!!! I did my best today. The Royal Haze is frustrating. I have branches breaking everywhere It has a lot of buds but they just aren't filling out. It definately showing its sativa strength. This is the one I fimmed 7 times. I am going to put 3 girls into the Flower Room next weekend and I will start a new journal.

If the answer above is stupid to you I still expect the star on my next Journal!! LOL!!! :morenutes:

Well......I don't flush at all at the end......can't flush OC+ out.

I think a week before would be good for you and your girls. Only water after that. I do put mine in 24 hours of darkness before chopping and don't water them again. A head start on drying them,

Your new Journal will be a 5 star the first day!
:high-five:

Most seem to flush with just plain water the last 2 weeks in dirt. The dirt over the coarse of the grow absorbed more nutrients than hydro system does and therefore takes longer to flush out!
I flushed just under 2 weeks on my last grow and still got a very chemically taste to it. My best guess is that was because I had fungus gnats that ate all my root tips so my girls couldn't drink as much as they normally would.

Thanks for stopping by!! I have never had a chemical taste in even the plants that I have not flushed. That sucks!! I try to keep my growroom as clean as possible. I do not have insects in my hidden area.:morenutes:

Well......I don't flush at all at the end......can't flush OC+ out.

I think a week before would be good for you and your girls. Only water after that. I do put mine in 24 hours of darkness before chopping and don't water them again. A head start on drying them,
Your new Journal will be a 5 star the first day!
:high-five:

This is why I am so confused about the flushing......

Straight water is what I did with my last plants for their last few days.

I have read somewhere that for a correct flush. You completely flush out the pot and use a lot more water. For example. If you have a 3 gallon pot you would use 3 gallons of water. I thought the purpose of a real flush was to rid the soil of all the unwanted nutes.

I like the idea of 24 hours of darkness before final chop!! I did that with the white widow and had great resuts. I am going to do that too!

My Royal haze is a mess. It has tops everywhere and is still stretching. But the tops are not maturing. What is the best way to make a plant hurry up and fill out. :high-five::love:

Thanks for stopping by!! I have never had a chemical taste in even the plants that I have not flushed. That sucks!! I try to keep my growroom as clean as possible. I do not have insects in my hidden area.:morenutes:

This is why I am so confused about the flushing......

Straight water is what I did with my last plants for their last few days.

I have read somewhere that for a correct flush. You completely flush out the pot and use a lot more water. For example. If you have a 3 gallon pot you would use 3 gallons of water. I thought the purpose of a real flush was to rid the soil of all the unwanted nutes.

I like the idea of 24 hours of darkness before final chop!! I did that with the white widow and had great resuts. I am going to do that too!

My Royal haze is a mess. It has tops everywhere and is still stretching. But the tops are not maturing. What is the best way to make a plant hurry up and fill out. :high-five::love:

Hey Man! Your still on those terrible meds, give yourself a break!

Well, you almost had the water thing right......if you have a three gallon pot you put 9 gallons through her. Now, that's a popper flush. Yeah...I know more work. :Rasta:

I don't think anything will make her finish fast....well..maybe more light....but she will finish when she's ready.....even though the book tells you one thing, she knows when to finish. Can't push the river. :Namaste: I was just thinking about a good flush might help your haze. She might have some lock ups and is not being able to get whats she needs. Even more work! Hope this helps Ole Buddy! :cheer:

Hey Man! Your still on those terrible meds, give yourself a break!

Well, you almost had the water thing right......if you have a three gallon pot you put 9 gallons through her. Now, that's a popper flush. Yeah...I know more work. :Rasta:

I don't think anything will make her finish fast....well..maybe more light....but she will finish when she's ready.....even though the book tells you one thing, she knows when to finish. Can't push the river. :Namaste: I was just thinking about a good flush might help your haze. She might have some lock ups and is not being able to get whats she needs. Even more work! Hope this helps Ole Buddy! :cheer:

I have to be on these meds till mid june....I know. It sucks! However, I have been put on some much better meds to counter the side effects. I still can't get to sleep at night.

Does the water have to be PH'd for the proper flush?

Can I use tap water?

If I did flush all plants....which I am....... the right way that could keep me busy!!! :circle-of-love:

It was work but I did it!! The real flush!!! My two suffering White Ruski's got 9 gallons for the 3.3 pot and 6 gallons for the 2 gallon air pot.

I also Flushed the Royal Haze.

I used regular tap water. I adjusted the ph to 6.2. We will see what happens.

I plan on nuting the Royal Haze because I can tell that she wants to grow more and fill out. I will give her time.

My mind was so out of whack when I first started. I am sure there have been times I have made mistakes in mixing up my nutes.

Also, I have been using the same light for about a year now. I am changing to a new light bulb first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for all the advise.

Here is a close up picture of the Royal Haze tops. There are many of these and I want them to fill out before harvest!!
001893.JPG

Here is the Royal Haze after its 9 gallon bath....
006664.JPG

Here is how they are looking under the lights...
009543.JPG

I have to be on these meds till mid june....I know. It sucks! However, I have been put on some much better meds to counter the side effects. I still can't get to sleep at night.

Does the water have to be PH'd for the proper flush?

Can I use tap water?

If I did flush all plants....which I am....... the right way that could keep me busy!!! :circle-of-love:

Great CF! :high-five:

Well, I really shouldn't say this, I use tap water for most of the flush and then use RO for the last 3 gallons. Much cheaper for me that way. :high-five:

She is looking good...in a few days she should look much better.

That's great about the meds. I was wondering how you were doing it. Damn that's a long time! :smokin:

Yep, I do a 2-3 times the pot size for flushes when it comes to problems with the plants, but lately, all I do is stop feeding nutes at right about 2 weeks from harvest....I'm going to have two plants this go round that wont have nutes for the last three weeks. I go water once, then water with molasses, then back and forth like that for a week, then straight water for the last week or two....

Back
Top Bottom