Irie's Irie Garden

yeah what everyone said Mon:ganjamon: +reps

Wholy freaking crap Irie!!! Your gardens always amaze the heck out of me, such beautiful buds and such healthy plants :) Sucks that you had some pollination issues but still some amazing buds and I'm sure you will still get some phenomenal meds. Always a pleasure to stop by your journal and see your amazing work. :) Your leaves look really shiny, ever tested the brix levels? I'm sure you would be up there in readings :)

Thanks for the kind words my friends... Ice nope, I do use a lot of the same stuff you guys do.. I just can't quite swallow foliar feeding flowering plants.... It sure produces some crystally ass buds though,Maybe one of these days I will give it a go with a few plants. Doc puts on a great show and does really well breaking things down.
Group two should all be down by the end of next week, they are all getting close... Its going to be a great way to bring in the new year, plus we have been getting snow finally!!! It's going to be a good 2013....
Sweet Tooth 56 days in Group 2
SweetTooth13.jpg

SweetTooth6.jpg

Blueberry Gum 56 days in
BlueberryGum1.jpg

BlueberryGum2.jpg

Chernobyl 56 days in
Chernobyl35.jpg

Chernobyl27.jpg

Chernobyl113.jpg

Group 3 plants
MKDQ1.jpg

G-13Haze1.jpg

G-13Haze2.jpg

BanannaKush4.jpg

BanannaKush21.jpg

:Namaste:

Okey dokey smokey, looks like group 2 is almost finished. The Blueberry Gum will be the first to come down, most likely today. then the Chernobyl and the Sweet Tooth will follow shortly.. Group 2 is 65 days into 12/12 today......
Chernobyl 64 days into 12/12
chernobyl114.jpg

chernobyl28.jpg

chernobyl36.jpg

chernobyl45.jpg

Sweet Tooth 64 days in
SweetTooth14.jpg

sweetTooth22.jpg

Happy New Year everyone... Lets hope that 2013 is going to be a good one..... :Namaste:

WOW I GOT CHILLS MAN! AWESOME!:bravo:

Thank you SA and GG glad to see you back around... Well, I decided to pull the Chernobyl and the sweet tooth out of the flower room as I really needed to get a few plants moved from veg to flower.I could have let them go probably another week. They are both about 90% cloudy, no ambers.. They are in the dark while they get trimmed up today and tomorrow. The Blueberry gum is hanging up, drying. the last pics of the Chernobyl and the sweet tooth.
Chernobyl
chernobyl46.jpg

chernobyl29.jpg

chernobyl115.jpg

chernobyl37.jpg

chernobyl54.jpg

Sweet Tooth
sweettooth41.jpg

sweettooth23.jpg

sweettooth15.jpg

sweettooth32.jpg

glad I stopped in
awsome bro

Thanks everyone...... Well, I have been abusing the ladies here for the last two weeks. I have been spending most of my time in the mountains boarding.. I usually will only leave them for two, maybe three days at a time but these last few weeks I have been letting them go four days without me... They are not happy with me one bit. My group three plants have taken it the hardest and are showing me how they feel about me... They no likey when I leave for extended periods of time...They are late enough into 12/12 that I will just see what happens, they got a little bit of food to try and finish them up....
Group 3 plants 61 days into 12/12
Mountain Kush X Dairy Queen
mkdq11.jpg

mkdq3.jpg

mkdq2.jpg

Churps X Querkle
churpsQuerkle.jpg

churpsQuerkle1.jpg

G-13 Haze
g1311.jpg

Bananna Kush
bananna_kush3.jpg

bananna_kush2.jpg

bananna_kush11.jpg

Flower room side 1
FR_.jpg

Side 2
FR21.jpg

La Sativa clone 4 weeks in
lasat2.jpg

lasat12.jpg

The Mountains are calling me, so back up I go.... Boarding in -5 temps, life is good!!!!!!!!!!

Lookin proper, even without the attention. I know you said you shred Key, but howbout Breck? That where I'm on my 9-5, but on my off days, I ride the stone. You ever been down to Wolf Creek? I'm headin' down there in March, beyond stoked. They always have snow... Unlike Summit.

Be safe, Be Shanti, Be Irie... :peace:

Thanks Jon, The Banana K is shaping up nicely, i can't wait to give her a try. I have been watching your grow for a bit now and your garden is rocking along.. I have been waiting to see some good LED results and yours are looking pretty damn good... Doc, I don"t get to Breck much unless friends or family are in and want to go there. I will get up there soon for a Boarding Irie sesh with you. I spend a lot of my time at Keystone and A-Basin when the snow is bad. I am not a big groomer fan so see no reason to drive to far for groomers Come Feb/March if we get snow then I am usually at Vail or Beav or the back country...I did get the Copper Snow Days pass, so I hit copper when they get 4+... I haven't made it to Wolf Creek yet, but will one of these days, and they seem to always be getting snow!

I pulled the Mountain Kush/Dairy Queen and the Churps/Querkle they were both around 90 % cloudy 10 clear which is about what I like my Sativa hybrids around.They will sit in the dark over night and be chopped tomorrow. I am going to let the Banana Kush and the G-13 go for a few more days, they are starting to amber. Everything is moving along in the flower room and I have started some new genetics to play with. I need to figure out what i am going to grow outdoor this summer....
A leaf from a mystery plant in veg ( think it might be Indica) :cheesygrinsmiley:
leaf39.jpg

Banana Kush 65 days into 12/12
Bananna_kush12.jpg

G-13 Haze 65 days in
G13b.jpg

G1312.jpg

Hanis #1 44 days into 12/12
Hanis13.jpg

Hanis #2 50 days into 12/12
Hanis31.jpg

Hanis22.jpg

La Sativa OG 32 days into 12/12 she is a frosty little bitch..
lasat13.jpg

Mountain Kush/Dairy Queen 65 days into 12/12
MQ_x_DQ2.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom