The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Hey Be, I just wanted to drop in and throw up a post instead of lurking for a change. I enjoyed watching the gals grow up! You do some good work my friend. Sorry about the issues you had deal with. So since your starting a new journal soon, no more lurking and I'm looking forward to it. :smokin:

Thanks again guys, you people make this the great site that it is. :bravo:
The LED has arrived at the post office, so I am going to try and get it here in the next day or two. The room is in shambles, waiting for my electrician, getting the tents ready, and looks like still on track for this weekend to be up and running again. We shall see.. I am starting to get excited about the LED grow, can't wait to see how much they have changed since my last one...:)
See ya soon with the new and improved Irie garden...... :smokin:

cant wait to see this LED/HID grow:thumb:

Beautiful Journal my friend.:bravo: This was a great read, loved the way you handled the pest situation. The lady bugs Gave me a giggle, my Brother was just telling me this morning about how he had the same problem. Great community we have here isn't it.
Maybe i can get you to stop by sometime and check out my very small grow.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom