The IRIE Garden (Part Deux)

Thanks you guys, this grouping of plants turned out pretty well... I have been getting good feedback from the patients on bot h the LA and the Blue widow. This BW seems to favor the Blueberry side of the parentage..
I will keep it at half strength, then feather down to 1/4 when they start getting close to where I want them, then try to sneak in a water only or two before cutting them.. If the plants acts like she needs more then I will give her what is required, but try to keep everything to a minimum in those final two weeks..The soil has been healthy enough thus far to keep them going strong after feeding is cut back..
Looks like the Chernobyl is going to finish first with the next grouping.. She has been piling on the trichs and filling out like mad. She just slowed down on drinking, so should be around a week or so.. The Bubble gum shouldn't be far behind a mystery and another BW will finish up that grouping. This will have cycled me down to nine plants. This will be good as I have some trained plants that are taking over... as always... Smile and Be Irie......

Hey Be,
Just cut a Bubblegum, turned out pretty good at 75 days of flower. Showing about 50/50. we're going to be adding a couple more to flower on Sunday. Getting the room cleaned again in the fight against mites or any other bug there might be. I also picked up some new genetics that we will be starting. I really want to get a good cheese strain. I don't think I want a blue cheese though. I'm getting slowed down a little here so I'll need to call on others for their strength in getting all this done. My little Irie is getting big ;-)
Can't wait for more pics from ya! :thumb:

Be....that one long cola is super-amazing! All the rest are simply spectacular.

Hey man, did you send your Jah gnomes to come genetically implant my plants? I swear to Jah I didn't retouch this pic. Does it not say Irie in the top right?

irie.jpg

:smokin::smokin::peace:

Good people, good words, you guys rule....... Papa, :passitleft:
OK, The heat is back and causing me some headaches as usual. I should have an AC unit here in the next few days. I am just not going to battle the temps anymore!!! Time to remove that headache once and for all. I am in the process of swapping out most my genetics and am adding more to the collection everyday... Here's some that will be coming up to maturity here soon... SnoCap,Kushage,Staori,Big Bud, chocolate chunk,Chernobyl,3rd dimension,ISS,jacktheripper,Sweettooth,bubblegum,G-13,OGxskunk,kushberryxskunk,KandyKushxskunk, pineapplechunk, and a few others I can't recall quite yet... The Irie Garden is going to hopefully just get better and better.... A few pics of the flowering ladies. Heat stress has been a major factor these last few days, and the ladies are showing it...
Sweet Tooth's # 1,2 and 3
sweetTooth11.jpg

SweetTooth2.jpg

sweettooth33.jpg

A mystery plant
mystery7.jpg

OG Kush
OGKush8.jpg

Moby Dick #1
M0byDick1.jpg

:roorrip:

Nice. Just think, some day pics like this will be included in Home Depot or Ace Hardware ads.

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to say thank you for all your kind words you have thrown my way, you are good people. I am going to move this to completed as I have not had enough time to update and keep this journal flowing. The last two weeks have been a battle with the heat and bugs. I have pulled all of my flowering plants and am in the process of rearranging my grow room to make the flowering room 13' x 5' and make it so I can have better airflow and space for the ladies. All my equipment and everything in the room will be scrubbed for bugs. Hopefully by next weekend it should be full of young ladies ready to bloom. The next journal will hopefully be the LED/HID grow off.. OK, back to waking and baking and then back to working on the room... I apologize, and hope life is treating you all well.... :peace::ganjamon:

Thanks again guys, you people make this the great site that it is. :bravo:
The LED has arrived at the post office, so I am going to try and get it here in the next day or two. The room is in shambles, waiting for my electrician, getting the tents ready, and looks like still on track for this weekend to be up and running again. We shall see.. I am starting to get excited about the LED grow, can't wait to see how much they have changed since my last one...:)
See ya soon with the new and improved Irie garden...... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom