Irie's Irie Garden

Thanks for all your support and kind words guys......
Hah, Haven't been here in a bit.... I lost my internet, and we have been getting some good snow here in Co which has kept me a bit distracted trying to get all the boarding I can in before the snow goes away.....
The plan is to give the grow room a break during summertime again. I am going to figure out what will be grown outdoors, and on 4/20 everything in veg will be flipped to 12/12. Our tiered electricity pricing begins in June and runs through Sept. I am just not willing to deal with the summertime indoor growing blues... My indoor growing season is from Sept ( starting seeds/clones) through June (finishing up). The other three months is for BBQing,riding and my outdoor ladies.....It's nice not having to worry about the indoor garden for a few months in the summer, and the outdoor ladies will pretty much grow with little influence or help from me... ok, enough babble outta me, here are some of the ladies finishing up in the main room.
Mystery Strain ( getting chopped in a day or two)
MS26.jpg

MS18.jpg

Random shots
flowerroom8.jpg

flowerroom23.jpg

flowerroom9.jpg

flowerroom7.jpg

flowerroom51.jpg

flowerroom41.jpg

flowerroom31.jpg

flowerroom13.jpg

The crazy plant (tried to clone a albino budsite, it wouldnt root!)
crazyone1.jpg

Don't worry, BE IRIE........ :peace: :ganjamon:

:bravo:

Well, the indoor growing season is winding down for me.. Hopefully all the plants in the main flower room are going to be finished up in June. No more will be added until Sept. It will be outdoor growing for the summer.... I haven't figured out what I am going to put outside, still have a bit of time to decide.
Some of the ladies in the FR
Kushberry Skunk X Mountain Kush
mystery11.jpg

Churps X Querkle
churpsQ2c.jpg

churpsQ24.jpg

churpsQ1a.jpg

The freak Chernobyl X Sweet Tooth ended up male along with a Cheese Bomb and the PlushBerry
crazyone11.jpg

:peace:

Thanks Wiz, she is actually a HE and it has had the variegated leaves from birth... it is pretty crazy looking and my first one I have seen in all my years of growing.. I am going to collect pollen from it and try and do some breeding with it... Kinda curious if I can breed a consistent variegated strain.... Hopefully we will find out...

The 2 tone plant is awesome looking!!! You should call it yin yang because of the rival contrasts :) I have a blue dream that did that on just a few leaves where half a leaf would be bright yellow, and the other half healthy green...

like the two tone thing Ice:)
if you breed a strain you could call it 57chevy:)

The variegated plant was like that from the start. He has pollinated three females of the same strain... We will see what happens...
The three Churps/Sweet Tooth
ChurpsSweettooth3b.jpg

ChurpsSweettooth3a.jpg

ChurpsSweettooth2b.jpg

ChurpsSweettooth2a.jpg

ChurpsSweetooth1b.jpg

ChurpsSweetooth1a.jpg

Banana Kush
BK43.jpg

BK33.jpg

Kushberry Skunk/Mountain Kush
KBSMtnK2.jpg

KBSMtnK3.jpg

FR22.jpg

Churps/Querkle
CQb.jpg

CQ1.jpg

Hanis
Hanis2d1.jpg

Hanis2b2.jpg

:Namaste:

ah be irie mon
and a great 420 to you!!

Thanks Wiz, she is actually a HE and it has had the variegated leaves from birth... it is pretty crazy looking and my first one I have seen in all my years of growing.. I am going to collect pollen from it and try and do some breeding with it... Kinda curious if I can breed a consistent variegated strain.... Hopefully we will find out...

Yea I would like to see more from her also. Im staying posted hope you dont lose track of her in there with all the others :)

Well,summertime is almost upon us. The indoor garden is starting to wind down. and as plants come out, lights will be turned off until there is only darkness..The outdoor ladies are being readied to get some outdoor loving... Bring on the sun!

OK peeps, just a reminder.... Check all your electrical equipment and make sure connections and equipment are good...
plug1b.jpg
plug1a.jpg

These ladies are getting ready to come down.
Hanis
Hanis1b3.jpg
hanis1c1.jpg
Hanis17.jpg

Hanis16.jpg

Sweet Tooth X Churps
churpsST1.jpg
churpsST1a.jpg
churpsST3a.jpg

:peace::smokin:

good weed Irie,
glad all you got was a messed up cord and not a fire:yikes::bitingnails::phew:
cant wait to see the girls sunning themselves:cheer:

Hey Irie,I have always been a fan of your garden.Kudos man,I will always be checking in to see what you produce! :) and always ans always,lol. Kush makes me loopy. ;)

Irie Mon! good weed to you:)

Back
Top Bottom