The IRIE Garden

:surf: :nicethread:Be Irie, hey long time lots of buds between :smokin: good luck on the new move, I did go back and finish your last one and as always: Job Well Done.. It is nice to be back in forum where and when I can these daze. Your area is an up coming one I hear and read about all the way down south here.. Great Job.:cheer::Here's to ya brother :passitleft:

Thanks IRIE your journal is very awesome and a part of me is sad that no more of IRIE's bud lol. I wish you positive karma and a safe journey!!!

:peace: :nicethread:

You people are the best... Thanks for the kind words as they always put a smile on my mug... The next journal I get going will be bigger and better.. I am starting to collect my equipment for hydro and aero grows...So if everything works out right, I will be able to start up, right when I move in.. You guys just keep up the good work.. There are some truely talented growers here, you guys are kicking ass and taking names... IRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. :peace: to you all...:thanks:

Love your work man. You are truly an artist. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Would you say that the place you're moving into is an "upgrade"(aka more space, features)?

Back
Top Bottom