Irie's Irie Garden

thank you for the reps MON

Thanks, thought you guys might be getting bored with me... Jon, I have grown out quite a few of them and have not been disappointed yet.. Mine have been able to take most of what was thrown at them. They don't mind training and will yield better with some. Keep an eye out for a sativa dom one, as the few I have had, frosted up fast and heavy..They have been some of the frostiest that I have grown to date...You will enjoy them, no matter what you get..
Here are a few pics of the Sativa dom Chernobyl
004278.JPG

cherbcu.jpg

chernobylfrosty1HPS.jpg

:peace:

Advo photo from Subcool shows nothing special. Your bud photos do. They offer only regs, and for a pretty penny. Chernobyl will likely be my first non/fem strain since my bagseed days. Too bad I don't have the room for all that :hmmmm: find a way and make room, Gator want a mud hole gotta roll

I thought the same thing gator.. I usually try to compare mine to the breeders pics to see how much they look alike... She is worth it and all it takes is one dad to make a bunch of free seeds..
After an inspection, it seems that my Feminized Love cheese was a hermie, I never saw one male flower and yet it is filled with big ole fat juicy seeds!!!!! Now i can only wait and see how many of my other plants were seeded and fucked up..... I won't know until the rest of the first group finishes up... It might not be good!! I guess I could have a bunch for BHO or hash... I still can't believe that I missed it pumping out seeds....It fucking pisses me off......
The rest from group one, three plants left to finish and they are 60 days into 12/12
Ghost
ghost5.jpg

ghost15.jpg

Churps
churps7.jpg

churps16.jpg

Mystery Strain
MS7.jpg

MS14.jpg

MS22.jpg

Hopefully these are not all seeded up....

Fantastic!!!!!

So my perverted eye scans these beautiful flowers for anthers. You seen 10,000 trichomes, you seen them all so I'm looking for something new. Yeah, looking up these lady's skirts, looking for male sex parts.
I'm gonna slap myself up the side of my head, bad Gator

Well, when I shake the jar holding the La Sat. all I can here is seeds bouncing around, so there is another victim.... Three more in that group to check when they come down... Next will be to figure out the culprit! I assume it is the Feminized Love chesse but we will see..
Getting close day 62
churps8.jpg

ghost6.jpg

Mystery8.jpg

Day 42 group
Chernobyl
chernobyl19.jpg

chernobyl23.jpg

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth8.jpg

Sweet_Tooth11.jpg

Day 31
Bananna Kush
bananna_kush.jpg

bananna_kush1.jpg

:Namaste:

Thanks Jon and welcome Nick... Well, looks like the hermie plant ( whichever cocksucker it is) spread his love to most of group 1. as i was cleaning up the churps, seeds were dropping (Insert multiple Fucks here)! Now I just have to wait and see if it contaminated any in the second group... Time will tell... Took some more pics ( suprise,suprise) most are of group three..
Churps X Querkle 33 days into 12/12
churps_X_Querkle.jpg

churps_X_Querkle1.jpg

churps_X_Querkle2.jpg

Bananna Kush day 33
banannaKush1.jpg

banannakush1.jpg

banannakush2.jpg

G-13 Haze 33 days in
G13haze1.jpg

G13haze11.jpg

Mountain Kush X Dairy Queen 33 days in
MountainkushXDairyQueen.jpg

MountainkushXDairyQueen1.jpg

Chernobyl
Chernobyl20.jpg

Chernobyl110.jpg

Now I gotta pick between the ChurpsQuerkle or the Bananna Kush for the christmas tree honors.... :peace:

looks like they used a hermie to do the feminization. but mj is hermie anyway but under perfect conditions it normally grows female.
and with ripe seed as your getting, the ratio of female should be higher in your new seed.i use regular seed all the time and get better then 70% females. and i always keep a male alive in my growing room and i get no seed in my females 95% of the time . i have a sealed filter exhaust for where i keep the male at and use a fine mister on him and all fans off when opening up. most of my lil labs are sealed. but my explosion i get from my females is really amazing. the male puts a hormone out and causes females to really explode. they get hornier with a stud around. but you have to have a good system of controll to keep a male alive to tease the females and not get pollen all over.it takes a few dif setups and because my new journal is in progress i will be posting progress reports as i go cause this grow is for cross breeding some f1 from 3 diferent strains i am very famillier with. so i am hopeing for males from each strain. and have an area for all three males seperate from the main system all sealed. i wont be keeping the master kush males alive long they will get their pollen frozen for next crop when he is at his peek.. but the aroura and papaya males i will keep till they die of old age. keep in veg as long as i can then flower them. to do a cross with multiple strains you have to have a great method and space to do it. because i use small super closets for experimenting and they are air tight with intake and exhaust filtration. i never have an issue with seeds. when i find a male the only posibilitie for seed is at the female sex preflower. and they get ripe and are taken for outdoor grows way before the female is 1/2 way thru her flowering stage. i dont get many of thoose 1 to 3 per plant at best. and always at the stem lower early flower. because it is only one seed or 2 and ripe early the plants just get excited they reall out preform females that have no males present. i have tryed feminized seeds from a few seed banks and hermie ratio is greater from my experiance. i even got a male from a very well known amsterdam sorce when i bought feminized seed from them and man was i pissed they wanted me to pay for shipping to send me a seed to replace it. they have great stuff but i wont buy from them. i told them to send the seed and i am not paying for shipping i even sent them a pic. they wont answer any one of my emails today. i wont name them or name the strain cause i used them for years with great results but any garentee by seed banks about feminized. dont beleve them. the only seed bank that backs their word 100% to replace or reship is my favorite place. they actually recomended this site to me ... and a few others but the staff likes 420mag. and after about a year of wathcing as a guest i became a member. you can look up the curent strains i am doing and you will know who they are.

my vote is for the bananna kush for your decorating needs:xmas:

Well, I have gone through some of the Love Cheese and La Sat and I couldn't find nanners or anything that looked they could have caused the seeding of group one... Now I am thinking it might be the Churps plant, it seems to have the most seeds but as soon as the rest of group one cures up a bit I shall do some more investigating... So far the Love cheese and the LA Sat are some pretty kick ass smoke. they still have a bit of curing to do to.
The G-13 Haze and the Chernobyl plants are to big to get out of the room, I don't want to damage them trying to squeeze them through the door...
Sweet Tooth day 51 I pollinated her with the male Sweet Tooth
sweettooth12.jpg

sweettooth21.jpg

sweettooth5.jpg

Blueberry Gum day 51
blueberry_Gum11.jpg

blueberry_Gum5.jpg

Bananna Kush day 40
banannakush11.jpg

banannakush3.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:
chernobyl25.jpg