Irie's Irie Garden

Hanis, ready to go into jars..
Hanis12.jpg

Hanis21.jpg

DSC04199.JPG

Ohhh, daddy can't wait to sink into this one.... :peace:

and a big thank you to the all of you for your your kind words...

Okey Dokey Smokey.....
I have changed a few things up in the garden... I no longer use Roots soil, their quality has dropped and i was sick of having to spend a week getting all the fungus gnats taken care of... I was turned on to a new organic soil and I am liking it.....
DSC04221.JPG

My little Ghost Kush that was just moved into the flower room..
DSC04217.JPG

Ok, my Purple Haze ( old seed given to me by a friend) was put into flowering at 15 inches just over three weeks ago. She is now over six feet tall and i had to super crop her twice to keep her from burying her head into the light... She is a royal pain in my ass.... She is going to be a fine specimen though... :yahoo:
DSC04219.JPG

looking down on her
DSC04220.JPG

a few nuggie shots from some curing nugs....
LA Banner
DSC04222.JPG

DSC04224.JPG

This is a mystery strain, think it may be a Sour Cream or a snoCap.. She was a frosty little one though...
DSC04225.JPG

DSC04226.JPG

I have also been playing with a little coco grow. ( a friend talked me into it). I will play with it until the summer heat hits, and figure out if I want to even grow that way.... Should be fun..... :peace:

I have also been playing with a little coco grow. ( a friend talked me into it). I will play with it until the summer heat hits, and figure out if I want to even grow that way.... Should be fun..... :peace:[/QUOTE]

IRIE, could you Keep us post on this please, I was looking at a bag of that the other day, I was thinking if you have to feed anyway why not use this or try it, anyone know about CoCo's Con's?

"anyone know about CoCo's Con's?"

None that I know of. I've been using it exclusively for a couple of years.
Best performance for the least price. Win, win :thumb:

I'm have no personal experience with coco, but have heard great things about it and I'll most likely switch to it at some point. I have heard that you should run nutes that are specifically formulated for use with coco, but I don't know how true/necessary that is.

Look over at my present crop, Mr Krip. Big city tap water + BPN BlueMax 2-part + Liquid Blue.
Special diet :yummy:

Yes, you know I look it over regularly! :adore:

And, I've seen several other growers also have great success with BPN & coco, which is why I said I didn't know "how" necessary it is.

I just don't know if "some" brands of nutes may have issues in coco, but from everything I've seen, BPN has NO issues in coco and that's what I'll be using when I make the switch, too! :)

BTW...I was just doing some research and posted an article on coco in my journal. It does NOT dispute anything Propa said, but it's worth reading and I didn't want to "hijack" Irie's thread with a long post! It's HERE!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Well well well looks like I will start this one back up if they will let me.... I took the summer and some off from growing indoors so that I could get rid of any bugs or anything else that would try and screw with me when I started back up... The room was cleaned many times, all cracks, crevices, and equipment was disinfected.. So far so good, no signs of bugs have been detected.... I am growing in soil, and keep it as organic as possible... I grow in coco for my commercial endevours only, no more coco at the house... =o) Most of my plants are my own genetics as I am trying to find the best of the best and shall continue to breed them until I get what I am looking for.... I will introduce them to you guys as they start to come around....
One of my standouts is the LA Skywalker which is a La Confidential crossed with a skywalker cut that I got a hold of last year...
She has been in flowering for 23 days and has been stacking on some serious trichs..
LASkywalker1.jpg

LASkywalker1A.jpg

LASkywalker1B.jpg

LASkywalker1C.jpg

:Namaste: :peace:

Yeah! Just what I wanted to see!

I have great respect for you old friend. Glad you decided to start this back up. I really enjoy getting to peek into the magical Irie garden once in a while.

Take it easy :ganjamon:

Here are some more of the ladies... Once again I have been hoping for some males and once again, they seem to be avoiding me... Maybe next round...... I am trying to use up all my liquid nutes That I have laying around so I have all kinds of shit going into them... Just having a little bit of fun...the ladies @ 32 days into 12/12...
Love Cheese- a Fem seed that I wanted to get rid of..
LoveCheese11.jpg

LoveCheese2.jpg

One of my Mystery strains will try and figure it out later :smokin:
MS11.jpg

MS3.jpg

The LA Sat Thought it was the LA sky but don't think so
LASat1.jpg

LASat.jpg

Ghost2 OG
Ghost2A.jpg

Ghost2.jpg

Ghost1 OG
Ghost11.jpg

:peace:

Well here is the flowering rooms as they stand now... When the weather cools down a little bit more, I will change things up in there and add in my verticles to help out a bit. As for now it is all overhead lights in there. One side I run a 1000 and a 600 and the otherside is a 1000..
Side 1 1600 watts
flowerroom12.jpg

MS12.jpg

MS4.jpg

Ghost12.jpg

lovecheeselower.jpg

lovecheese3.jpg

The otherside of the flowering room
flowerroom21.jpg

ghost1lower.jpg

ghost2a1.jpg

very very NICE!:bravo:

I moved shit around, usually happens about everyother week... The rooms are pretty full, every three weeks I put in some more plants, as they are harvested, they are replaced with veg plant... I am going to play around with my nutes and see how some stack up against the others... Going to do a few plants with my vegan line ( GO) and see how they turn out... Right now I have been having fun combining vegan with my animal organics!!!! Kind of feel a bit evil doing it but hey, it's all in fun... Will seperate them from now on and see how they compare... I still have a shit ton of nutes to use up before I start any new lines...
Flower room side 1 mixed ages
side1FR.jpg

Side 2 42 days into 12/12
side2FR.jpg

Mixed plants, 42 days into 12/12
loveCheese4.jpg

ghost13.jpg

churps5.jpg

GhostKush.jpg

lovecheese3.jpg

lovecheese21.jpg

:Namaste: