Irie's Irie Garden

Looks like iv been missing out... no more shall i suffer! :)

Very nice Be IRIE, love your calming technique
DSC03740.JPG

I do love me some good hashish, and that Mob Boss did nothing but impress me... Hopefully I will get to grow her again one of these days. This Is the last one for now..
The House strain is a Sativa OG (original skywalker) female pollinated by a LA Confidential male. She looks likes she is getting ready to start finishing up maybe another week or so. 12 weeks in
satLA3.jpg

The two Churps plants,they are starting to frost up and have a bit to go still.
churps21.jpg

churps12.jpg

Peace love and Irieness to you all..... :Namaste:

I hope everyone had a good holiday and got to spend some quality time with their loved ones... The garden has been cruising along, it makes things so much better not having to deal with temps... I pulled the 600 LED out, still just not a big fan of them. I added another 1000 to the flower room and moved a 600 HPS into the veg tent. That will have me running a 1000 HPS and a 1000 MH and am going to get my vertical CMH running this week. A 600HPS in the veg tent....
The Churps ( will figure out a better name if I keep it) These are probably the most finicky strain I have dealt with when it came to nutes. They are starting to take on some purple hues and frosting up nicely, looks like a few more weeks as they still have some frosting and filling out to do. They have a crazy fruity/grape smell to them. Neither one of the parents smelled anything like them... 12/12 from seed, 3 1/2 months old..
churps14.jpg

DSC04114.JPG

churps23.jpg

And my newest addition into the flower room..
DSC04118.JPG

2012 here we come!!!!!! :Namaste:

Man Irie...you got Mary J dialed in and continuously produce some fine looking buds!! Really appreciate all the input and help you've provided with my grow and with understanding organics!! rep +1

a Big thanks to you all.... Things have been moving along, still growing out the churps and the LA Confidential crosses. One problem I am having is getting males from the strains that were crossed. the churps and two of the LA crosses have been 100% female so far. One of the LA crosses finally gave me a male, the first one.... Usually this would be a good thing, but come on, can't you give the Irieman a break and hook me up with a few males!!! I did get a selved seed from my first churps that I cut ( still curing) and i swear it looks frikin purple... I am going to see if I can get a close up of it...
Here is my Buffalo Bill she is getting closer everyday.... :)
buffBill.jpg

buffBill1.jpg

BuffBill21.jpg

And my Hanis, almost a month in
Hanis4.jpg

Hanis11.jpg

:Namaste:

a Big thanks to you all.... Things have been moving along, still growing out the churps and the LA Confidential crosses. One problem I am having is getting males from the strains that were crossed. the churps and two of the LA crosses have been 100% female so far. One of the LA crosses finally gave me a male, the first one.... Usually this would be a good thing, but come on, can't you give the Irieman a break and hook me up with a few males!!! I did get a selved seed from my first churps that I cut ( still curing) and i swear it looks frikin purple... I am going to see if I can get a close up of it...
Here is my Buffalo Bill she is getting closer everyday.... :)
buffBill.jpg

buffBill1.jpg

BuffBill21.jpg

And my Hanis, almost a month in
Hanis4.jpg

Hanis11.jpg

:Namaste:

:bravo:

Damn Irie!!!! super frosty nugs.... and I can't get over how healthy your leaves look...no burns, discoloration...perfection man!!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!

Wow, Irie!
Excellent job with the breeding. You are making some fantastic strains. That MB and Sativa OG are so frosty you can barely see the green of the leaves. Amazing!!:drool:
All you plants look super healthy, and like they are reaching their full potential.
Here's a couple of ideas for renaming the Chirps; Purptonium, or Purnobyl.
Keep it IRIE!:ganjamon:

Thanks everyone... I got lucky and met a guy ( now a good friend and mentor) he has set me up with some outrageous strains that I would have never been able to get a hold of and he is the creator of "Hanis" which is quite well known in Texas and getting to be well known in Colorado now.. I know that anything he gives me is going to be nuts.... His knowledge is sponge up every time I get to work with him....

Ice- I don't show you guys the beat up ugly ones.. It isn't always pretty in the Irie garden...

I showed a friend the purple seed,and he tripped out on the color of it to. It's kinda crazy, so we looked a little bit more and found one more, so that gives me two selved seeds from a churps... here are the two purple seeds along side a selved Hanis seed...
DSC04143.JPG

So I had to break into the curing churps.. I would usually wait another two weeks before I tested it but i just couldn't wait.... She is pretty frikin good..

Dang, I need to check this more often. I know I keep threatening you guys with actually keeping this journal up, but things have been quite hectic around here... I still seem to have a little mite colony that still haunts me and every time the weather warms up they try to take over. I added lady bugs to try and search out and destroy it....
Looks like the Hanis will be the next one in line to be harvested, her chop day should be coming up here soon, a week or so... I just love the purple undersides of her leaves, green on top, purple on bottom....
DSC04164.JPG

DSC04165.JPG

My biggest 12/12 from seed yet, I had to transplant from a #2 to a #3 smart pot about two weeks into flowering. She is just over 50" now.... I am trying to figure out which strain she is.
DSC041461.JPG

okey dokey smokey, got some gardening to finish and some mountains to Board.... :peace: to you all..

Great work, Irie! :bravo:

That Hanis needs to be a February POTM entry! And, I can't believe you have a 50" plant going 12/12 from seed! :thedoubletake:

I can't help you on the strain, but suggest you start by seeing if you have any Sativa seeds missing! :)

Thats Hanis is freaking beautiful!!! I've never seen leaves like that where its green on top and purple bottoms...truly a beauty! Awesome job Irie, always look forward to the new photos!

Back
Top Bottom